Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Facebook Ads Expert Please - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Facebook Ads Expert Please (364 Views)

Facebook Ads Expert Please / The Simple Method To Become A Facebook Ads Expert / The Simple Method To A Become Facebook Ads Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Ads Expert Please by cescky(m): 6:10pm On Oct 29, 2021
Nairaland family..

Please who would you recommend to give good results for facebook ads.. am paying too

Suggestions are welcome please
Re: Facebook Ads Expert Please by cescky(m): 12:10am On Oct 30, 2021
Anyone
Re: Facebook Ads Expert Please by princy80(m): 5:07am On Oct 30, 2021
Hello, I'm a digital marketer. You can whatsapp me. Let me help you set proper goals for the ads as relate to your business, and also manage the ads. My number is in my signature
Re: Facebook Ads Expert Please by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 30, 2021
cescky:
Nairaland family..

Please who would you recommend to give good results for facebook ads.. am paying too

Suggestions are welcome please
Facebook ads is more of a hit or miss now after iOS 15 update. Reason is that iOS now lets iPhone users block apps like Facebook from tracking them, so targeting users now is more of trial and error thing.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Ads Expert Please by princy80(m): 7:30am On Oct 30, 2021
grossintel:
Facebook ads is more of a hit or miss now after iOS 15 update. Reason is that iOS now lets iPhone users block apps like Facebook from tracking them, so targeting users now is more of trial and error thing.
you are partially correct. That is why it is necessary for a business to know which advertising platform will match their advertising goals.
Re: Facebook Ads Expert Please by cescky(m): 8:11am On Oct 30, 2021
grossintel:

Omo eh, the whole thing scattered..

But some people are still hitting oo.

Your point is valid.. But i think majority of us in this side of the globe are android users.. Or what do you think?

Did this ios stuff also affect Google ads? What do you think?
Re: Facebook Ads Expert Please by cescky(m): 8:11am On Oct 30, 2021
princy80:
Hello, I'm a digital marketer. You can whatsapp me. Let me help you set proper goals for the ads as relate to your business, and also manage the ads. My number is in my signature

No wahala priince ill make contact

1 Like

Re: Facebook Ads Expert Please by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 30, 2021
cescky:

Omo eh, the whole thing scattered..

But some people are still hitting oo.

Your point is valid.. But i think majority of us in this side of the globe are android users.. Or what do you think?

Did this ios stuff also affect Google ads? What do you think?
You could be right but then again majority of android users are trash traffic and don’t convert, so many advertisers choose to advertise to iPhone users alone or more. Also In this side of the country a lot of people use iPhones these days and the numbers keep increasing as older iPhones get cheaper. Even though not as much as android anyway but just remember that iPhone traffic convert more.

And yes it’s affecting even Google ads, the way tracking works is this; let’s say I search for a smart watch in jiji, jiji then sends this data to Facebook and Facebook shares this data with instagram, WhatsApp and even Google so I start seeing that ad everywhere for a couple of days.

But with iOS 14.5 iPhone users will be asked if they want to be tracked when they open jiji and if they say no ( more than 70% choose not to be tracked ) jiji cannot send an accurate data about you to Facebook because they don’t even know who you are and can’t link your identity with your advertising ID. This results in Facebook serving ads that aren’t tailored to you.

Since I optioned out of Facebook I see ads that I have zero interests in lol.

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Ads Expert Please by princy80(m): 11:08am On Oct 30, 2021
grossintel:
You could be right but then again majority of android users are trash traffic and don’t convert, so many advertisers choose to advertise to iPhone users alone or more. Also In this side of the country a lot of people use iPhones these days and the numbers keep increasing as older iPhones get cheaper. Even though not as much as android anyway but just remember that iPhone traffic convert more.

And yes it’s affecting even Google ads, the way tracking works is this; let’s say I search for a smart watch in jiji, jiji then sends this data to Facebook and Facebook shares this data with instagram, WhatsApp and even Google so I start seeing that ad everywhere for a couple of days.

But with iOS 14.5 iPhone users will be asked if they want to be tracked when they open jiji and if they say no ( more than 70% choose not to be tracked ) jiji cannot send an accurate data about you to Facebook because they don’t even know who you are and can’t link your identity with your advertising ID. This results in Facebook serving ads that aren’t tailored to you.

Your submission is correct and it affects Google too. If you are someone that sets up ads automatically then you will be heavily impacted because that is what automatic ad settings depends on. There are still ways to get your ads to an audience that will most likely be interested in it. Though that data sharing stuff seemed to be very effective.
Re: Facebook Ads Expert Please by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 30, 2021
princy80:

Your submission is correct and it affects Google too. If you are someone that sets up ads automatically then you will be heavily impacted because that is what automatic ad settings depends on. There are still ways to get your ads to an audience that will most likely be interested in it. Though that data sharing stuff seemed to be very effective.
Yes there are ways that’s why I said it’s more of a trial and error thing. I wonder how Facebook is going to remain successful if this continues because advertisers are loosing money in Facebook ads and aren’t happy with advertising there anymore.
Re: Facebook Ads Expert Please by cescky(m): 3:56pm On Oct 30, 2021
grossintel:

Nice one, thanks for the education

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

New Skills To Learn In 2022 / Painless Ear Piercing Gun / How To Import Used Iphones From USA Or UK To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.