Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Which Mattress Should I Buy? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Which Mattress Should I Buy? (662 Views)

JMS3 Mattress / Five Star Mattress Pad With Fitted Skirt - Hypoallergenic Mattress Cover Made In / Pressure Ulcer ( Bed Sore ) Relief Mattress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Mattress Should I Buy? by Powersurge: 6:56pm On Oct 29, 2021
I am planning on buying mattress. I bought comfy two years ago and it started sinking couple of months later. I hate sinking mattress. Now I want to buy 20 inches. I want to sleep on it directly. Hence, the need for a high density mattress.

I need someone who had used any of the popular brands. And your suggestions about getting a high density foam. Note, my girlfriend is over 100kg. Please help..

1 Like

Re: Which Mattress Should I Buy? by omaclarry(m): 7:17pm On Oct 29, 2021
U neva get foam you Don get girlfriend ur priorities are really straight.

She even dey weigh pass two bags of cement sef

2 Likes

Re: Which Mattress Should I Buy? by stephenonyx(m): 7:31pm On Oct 29, 2021
Go and meet a carpenter to knack bed for you.
Na your GF go still fall any mattress wey you buy
Re: Which Mattress Should I Buy? by Derring: 8:27pm On Oct 29, 2021
Op you no see problem wey dey Naija? Na to carry obese girl as gf. Wahala
Re: Which Mattress Should I Buy? by flokii: 9:32pm On Oct 29, 2021
@OP Why won't it sink when e be say na orobo women you dey carry go house.

Mouka has a big size of about 60-70k thereabout.. even if na yokozuna you wan carry, e no go shake.
Re: Which Mattress Should I Buy? by Alfamann: 9:55pm On Oct 29, 2021
Powersurge:
I am planning on buying mattress. I bought comfy two years ago and it started sinking couple of months later. I hate sinking mattress. Now I want to buy 20 inches. I want to sleep on it directly. Hence, the need for a high density mattress.

I need someone who had used any of the popular brands. And your suggestions about getting a high density foam. Note, my girlfriend is over 100kg. Please help..

You don't need a new mattress. You can sleep on your girlfriend.

2 Likes

Re: Which Mattress Should I Buy? by NwaNimo1(m): 9:56pm On Oct 29, 2021
You 'babes' is 100kg+?

[img]https://media1./images/8449c89b2a5a67af4d98b99a8e403eee/tenor.gif?itemid=21379361[/img]

Buy a concrete filled one......!
Re: Which Mattress Should I Buy? by Powersurge: 4:56am On Oct 30, 2021
Alfamann:

You don't need a new mattress. You can sleep on your girlfriend.

Bros u get any tangible input for me?
Re: Which Mattress Should I Buy? by Anonymousert: 4:59pm On Nov 22, 2023
Choosing a mattress can be a daunting task, given the many options available. Here are a few factors to consider when making your decision:

1. Your sleeping position. Side sleepers need a mattress that is soft enough to conform to their curves, while back and stomach sleepers need a firmer mattress to support their spine.
2. Your body weight. Heavier people will need a firmer mattress than lighter people.
3. Your budget. Mattresses can range in price from a few hundred dollars to several thousand dollars.
4. Your personal preferences. Do you prefer a mattress that is soft and cuddly, or firm and supportive? Do you get hot at night?

Once you have considered these factors, you can start to narrow down your choices. Here are a few of the most popular types of mattresses: I would also recommend trying out a few different https://www.yuantian.com/ mattresses in person before making a decision. Most mattress stores have showrooms where you can lie down on the mattresses and see how they feel.

(1) (Reply)

Danger Using Generator. Get A Carbonmonoxide Today / Any Solution To Body Odur? / Whopp,this Is Crazy,loose Your Weight Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.