Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,358 members, 7,860,948 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:39 PM

Anambra Election: DSS Warns Against Media Sensationalism, Silent On Today Attack - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: DSS Warns Against Media Sensationalism, Silent On Today Attack (19191 Views)

Bye-election: DSS Sues For Violence-free Rerun / 2023 Election: DSS Warns Against Violence And Hate Speech / DSS Warns Against Media Sensationalism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Anambra Election: DSS Warns Against Media Sensationalism, Silent On Today Attack by Lugianostar(m): 2:32am On Oct 30, 2021
I no fit shout

After wrecking the titanic ship by your unscrupulous mundane sabotage you are not fighting against media reporting the through revelation of what happened.

Tyranny
Re: Anambra Election: DSS Warns Against Media Sensationalism, Silent On Today Attack by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 30, 2021
RuggedBiafran:
See why you zombies have tunnel vision?? So UN is your utmost test??...una go soon see beta action. So the UN declaration is making you quiver and that is just a tip. Una go beg..just watch...spits!!

The most delusional and dogmatic person I have ever seen in Nairaland is u. What did UN declared? Are this mannequin enought to believe everything shit u see?
Try to get sense, only mentally inferior people expect non-existing support from their slave masters. Our people are resilient, resistant and strong enought to have never being afraid of outside threat, never. We are not cowards that is why we were never enslaved, nor trade for slavery or imposed any form of religion or culture on us!
Re: Anambra Election: DSS Warns Against Media Sensationalism, Silent On Today Attack by afrika(f): 9:53pm On Oct 30, 2021
It has been stated before.
The I telligent ones with right senses cannot rule their country in Africa.

The masses do not value the people with the potentials to rule cos they don't have wat it takes to campaign.

The fools have their ways and the thrives know wat d masses wat and offer them to vote them in.

The masses in return regret their I actions and yet campaign for the dull heads, fools, thieves and non entities to rule their country.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Troops Retake Gwoza, Baga and Marte From Boko Haram / Obama Considering Visiting Nigeria In July-New York Times / FG Releases N40m Vehicle Allowance To Ex-Presidents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.