Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,271 members, 7,839,356 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

I"I Am The Only Woman In Nigeria With Three First Class Degrees - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I"I Am The Only Woman In Nigeria With Three First Class Degrees (1175 Views)

If I Die Today You Are The Only Woman That Can Take Care Of My Kids– Teebillz / Cossy Is The Only Woman I Can Marry In Nollywood — Benson Okonkwo, Cossy Replies / Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I"I Am The Only Woman In Nigeria With Three First Class Degrees by MightySparrow: 8:00pm On Oct 29, 2021
"I Am The Only Woman In Nigeria With Three First Class Degrees, I Said I'm Brilliant" -Kemi Olunloyo
Ebukajp150Oct 29, 2021 12:09 PM
A well known Nigerian investigative journalist, Kemi Olunloyo, has taken out her time once again to praise herself.

According to a recent tweet she made on her verified twitter handle, the popular journalist made it clear that she is the only woman in Nigeria with three first class degrees, making it known to her followers that she is very intelligent.

Speaking further, she stated it clearly that she is so intelligent to the extent that the former United States President, Bill Clinton awarded her NIW green card visa and national waiver for aliens of exceptional ability.

That is a good and a wonderful one from from Dr Kemi Olunloyo. But I don't think that I will agree with her, that she is the only woman in Nigeria with three first class degrees. I believe that there are other women in Nigeria who have three or more first class degrees.

What is your take on this particular statement that came from Kemi Olunloyo? You can drop your comments and opinions below.

From Opera News
Re: I"I Am The Only Woman In Nigeria With Three First Class Degrees by MightySparrow: 8:02pm On Oct 29, 2021
I am of the opinion that this woman has things rioting in her head, if true, it must be to much book misfiring in her head making the head doing overheating. grin

2 Likes

Re: I"I Am The Only Woman In Nigeria With Three First Class Degrees by ashawopikin(m): 2:21am On Oct 30, 2021
Make she go use am collect loan from central bank

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Signs New Artist Asake Music To YBNL / Lagos Big Boy Splurge Millions On 75 Bottles Of Expensive Drink At A Night Club / “imma Set It All On Fire” – Sophia Momodu Vows After Davido’s Tweets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.