Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

I Have Removed Myself From Heavenly Race -bobrisky Informs Preachers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have Removed Myself From Heavenly Race -bobrisky Informs Preachers (909 Views)

My Testimony,from Heavenly Currency To American Dollars / Two Preachers Exchange Words At UNIPORT Junction Over The Abuse Of God’s Word / The Petition To Ban Funke Adejumo From UK: Nigerian Preachers Rise Against It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Removed Myself From Heavenly Race -bobrisky Informs Preachers by MightySparrow: 8:08pm On Oct 29, 2021
Don't Bother Preaching To Me, I Have Removed Myself From Heavenly Race -Bobrisky Informs Preachers ed
TikoNewsOct 29, 2021 3:53 PM
Controversial crossdresser took to his verified media handle to inform those that have been preaching to him to change from his lifestyle that they should no longer bother as he has disassociated himself from anything called heavenly race.

The heavenly race is a race engaged by anyone who wants to make heaven. This statement is supported by Hebrew 12:1 which says

" Therefore, since we are surrounded by a great cloud of witnesses, let us also lay aside every weight and sin which clings so closely and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us"

It clearly stated that it can be run by anyone and not everyone which means it is a matter of choice and not by coercion. The crossdresser who is known to make daring posts and saying his mind said he wants to first enjoy earthly cruise before anyone can talk to him about heavenly race.

The gift for running this race is heaven which gives eternal peace and life. I believe Bobrisky made this controversial post to stop critics from telling him to stop his crossdressing. He may or may not be serious, but whichever, it's his voice and should be respected.

Credit: Verified Facebook/Bobrisky

From Opera News
Re: I Have Removed Myself From Heavenly Race -bobrisky Informs Preachers by Fahdiga(m): 8:08pm On Oct 29, 2021
He already know where he will end up
Re: I Have Removed Myself From Heavenly Race -bobrisky Informs Preachers by Jashub: 8:20pm On Oct 29, 2021
Lol...the reality of hell hasn't dawned on a lot of these homosexuals. But sooner or later death will come calling

1 Like

Re: I Have Removed Myself From Heavenly Race -bobrisky Informs Preachers by Righteousness2(m): 8:35pm On Oct 29, 2021
FATHER have Mercy on the young man.
Re: I Have Removed Myself From Heavenly Race -bobrisky Informs Preachers by Sunnybay7: 8:46pm On Oct 29, 2021
Child of the devil
Re: I Have Removed Myself From Heavenly Race -bobrisky Informs Preachers by illicit(m): 8:53pm On Oct 29, 2021
Me self I no wan go heaven or hell....

Make una just let me decay in peace abeg

1 Like

Re: I Have Removed Myself From Heavenly Race -bobrisky Informs Preachers by kingxsamz(m): 9:26pm On Oct 29, 2021
But let's be real with ourselves...
Re: I Have Removed Myself From Heavenly Race -bobrisky Informs Preachers by Bunmhi(f): 9:53pm On Oct 29, 2021
Heavenly race, I no go tire×2 grin
Re: I Have Removed Myself From Heavenly Race -bobrisky Informs Preachers by petra1(m): 10:35pm On Oct 29, 2021
MightySparrow:

Controversial crossdresser took to his verified media handle to inform those that have been preaching to him to change from his lifestyle that they should no longer bother as he has disassociated himself from anything called heavenly race.

That's the result when preachers preach on salvation through works instead of through faith. salvation should have been preached to him and not attacking his dressing styles. that should have come after he's saved
Re: I Have Removed Myself From Heavenly Race -bobrisky Informs Preachers by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 29, 2021
Bob stil believe in Jesus nah!

Sebi he said left Islam for Christianity because of this useless lifestyle gringrin
Re: I Have Removed Myself From Heavenly Race -bobrisky Informs Preachers by MightySparrow: 3:09am On Oct 30, 2021
petra1:

That's the result when preachers preach on salvation through works instead of through faith. salvation should have been preached to him and not attacking his dressing styles. that should have come after he's saved

He is not claiming not to know what is right but stubbornly rejecting it. I don't think it is any preachers' blame. The practice is not copied from anyone in his family. He is on his own.
Re: I Have Removed Myself From Heavenly Race -bobrisky Informs Preachers by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:22am On Oct 30, 2021
He obviously sold his soul to the devil.

yomi007k:

For how much?

Were you there? Thou shall not bear false witnesses.

Don't say what you don't know.
That's actually what's he meant, but it's a pity you're too blind to see it.

How else would someone remove himself from heavenly race?
Re: I Have Removed Myself From Heavenly Race -bobrisky Informs Preachers by yomi007k(m): 6:45am On Oct 30, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

For how much?

Were you there? Thou shall not bear false witnesses.

Don't say what you don't know.
Re: I Have Removed Myself From Heavenly Race -bobrisky Informs Preachers by petra1(m): 8:51am On Oct 30, 2021
MightySparrow:

He is not claiming not to know what is right but stubbornly rejecting it. I don't think it is any preachers' blame. The practice is not copied from anyone in his family. He is on his own.

pls read my post again. I quoted what he said

Controversial crossdresser took to his verified media handle to inform those that have been preaching to him to change from his lifestyle . . .

I'm not justifying his lifestyle. We should preach to people about eternal life through faith. Not preaching about dressing or habits of people. it's after a man receive Christ that lifestyle can change. Those who condemn dressing, drinking etc in evangelism are not preaching christ perfectly. ability to change comes thriugh salvation

John 1:12
12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

Remember Charlie boy once went to a popular church years ago. dressed I chains etc. he was not allowed in because of his appearance. but same Charlton boy gave his heart to christ in christ embassy Abuja and now he no longer dressing provocatively.
Re: I Have Removed Myself From Heavenly Race -bobrisky Informs Preachers by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:24am On Oct 30, 2021
Both those preaching to him, those praying for him and those cursing him are heading to the same destination that he's going. Ecclesiastes 3:20
The grave is waiting for everyone except those who will survive Armageddon {John 11:26} as for everyone else death is the end nothing more nothing less {Romans 6:7 compare to Genesis 2:17; 3:19} God will only select some for resurrection {Act 24:15} Hell simply means Grave and all dead people goes there! Ecclesiastes 9:10 smiley

1 Like

Re: I Have Removed Myself From Heavenly Race -bobrisky Informs Preachers by MightySparrow: 11:29am On Oct 30, 2021
petra1:

pls read my post again. I quoted what he said

I'm not justifying his lifestyle. We should preach to people about eternal life through faith. Not preaching about dressing or habits of people. it's after a man receive Christ that lifestyle can change. Those who condemn dressing, drinking etc in evangelism are not preaching christ perfectly. ability to change comes thriugh salvation

John 1:12
12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

Remember Charlie boy once went to a popular church years ago. dressed I chains etc. he was not allowed in because of his appearance. but same Charlton boy gave his heart to christ in christ embassy Abuja and now he no longer dressing provocatively.

Ok Sir
Re: I Have Removed Myself From Heavenly Race -bobrisky Informs Preachers by yomi007k(m): 4:16pm On Oct 30, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

That's actually what's he meant, but it's a pity you're too blind to see it.

How else would someone remove himself from heavenly race?

Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: I Have Removed Myself From Heavenly Race -bobrisky Informs Preachers by judedwriter(m): 8:53pm On Oct 30, 2021
Chai...

Has he sold his soul to the devil for riches and fame?

Hell is beyond human description.
Re: I Have Removed Myself From Heavenly Race -bobrisky Informs Preachers by sonmvayina(m): 10:12pm On Oct 30, 2021
judedwriter:
Chai...

How did you know this..
Re: I Have Removed Myself From Heavenly Race -bobrisky Informs Preachers by ikorodureporta: 3:22am On Oct 31, 2021
cheesy cheesy
Re: I Have Removed Myself From Heavenly Race -bobrisky Informs Preachers by Jokerman(m): 7:43am On Oct 31, 2021
Another 666 candidate... I wish these people knew what the lake of fire is... however I know ifGod wants to arrest him into his fold, he shall... it's never too late until you leave this world
Re: I Have Removed Myself From Heavenly Race -bobrisky Informs Preachers by Blackfire(m): 11:48am On Oct 31, 2021
Who is bibrisky

Oh another yoruba person

grin
Re: I Have Removed Myself From Heavenly Race -bobrisky Informs Preachers by Kholiwe(f): 12:31pm On Oct 31, 2021
judedwriter:
Chai...

Trash
Re: I Have Removed Myself From Heavenly Race -bobrisky Informs Preachers by Kholiwe(f): 12:32pm On Oct 31, 2021
Jokerman:
Another 666 candidate... I wish these people knew what the lake of fire is... however I know ifGod wants to arrest him into his fold, he shall... it's never too late until you leave this world
Your God doesn't exist. Shut up
Re: I Have Removed Myself From Heavenly Race -bobrisky Informs Preachers by judedwriter(m): 12:38pm On Oct 31, 2021
Kholiwe:

Trash

Trash

I asked a simple question... Where's the trash?
Re: I Have Removed Myself From Heavenly Race -bobrisky Informs Preachers by Kholiwe(f): 12:39pm On Oct 31, 2021
judedwriter:

Trash

I asked a simple question... Where's the trash?
A trash question
Re: I Have Removed Myself From Heavenly Race -bobrisky Informs Preachers by judedwriter(m): 12:41pm On Oct 31, 2021
Kholiwe:

A trash question

Where's the trash in my question?

If you can find it, tell me please.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Easter / A Man That Says Yes And Nobody Can Say No! / Who Is Your Favorite Gospel Singer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.