Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:30 AM

Nigerian Security Operatives Need 21st Century Combatant Training. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Security Operatives Need 21st Century Combatant Training. (154 Views)

49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos / Security Operatives Shoot At Shiite Muslims In Abuja. Graphic Photos / Security Operatives At Fela Shrine As Emmanuel Macron Visits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Security Operatives Need 21st Century Combatant Training. by EmekaA125(m): 8:41pm On Oct 29, 2021
With my experience today at the Ekwulobia attack, I can authoritatively tell everyone that our security personnels don't know what security is all about, they lack strategy.

Honestly, there is no intelligence in the Nigerian forces, be it Army, Police, DSS, Navy etc. They are still working with the old strategy of 1960s, no innovation, no secret intelligence, nothing nothing.

The only strategy these guys understand is stay on the road and be collecting #100 from road users and intimidating innocent road users simple, nothing again.

Whenever u here that they will deploy 5000 troops, the transport fare will increase because they will increase they checkpoints and be collecting #100.

Today I travelled from Owerri, Imo State to Anambra State, I met series of Police and Army checkpoints and cried for my country. Despite countless number of checkpoints, yet there was attack at six communities in Anambra today.

These guys don't know what security is all about, the only language they understand is, 'you never see us today. Oya find something naw'. Money is all they are after, that's why they are being killed in their numbers despite that they are equiped with heavy ammunition.

I suggest that these guys should stay clear from the road, build good relationship with the masses to enable them work effectively, and then begin intelligence policing. That's the only solution.

Anambra is so vast with alot of road networks, so these guys can easily follow shortcuts and cut off their checkpoints.

Comr SirPee Enemuo writing from Awka, Anambra State Capital.

(1) (Reply)

2023: Buhari’s Kinsmen Endorse Yahaya Bello For President / Taiwo Akerele Honored At Focus Africa Award & Expo 2021 / APC - Association Of Phony Certificate-owners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.