Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Pictures Of Soldiers, Police At Mary Odili’s Residence In Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Soldiers, Police At Mary Odili’s Residence In Abuja (58358 Views)

Malami Signed ID Card Of Policeman Who Led Raid On Justice Odili's Residence / How We Killed Soldiers, Police Officers – IPOB/ESN Member (Pictures) / Palliatives Looting In Gwagwalada, Abuja, Soldiers, Police Watch (Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Soldiers, Police At Mary Odili’s Residence In Abuja by lexy2014: 9:47pm On Oct 29, 2021
Lovenorth:
Way to go! If this is true then we are very happy that our lovely EFCC are doing their legitimate work in accordance with their rule of engagement because no one is bigger than the law of the land. Don't forget Buhari has a power to sack her right away

I thought efcc said they weren't involved
Re: Pictures Of Soldiers, Police At Mary Odili’s Residence In Abuja by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:48pm On Oct 29, 2021
Northerners just want to intimidate her....but the law is clear on VAT, states have the right to collect it simple as ABC

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Soldiers, Police At Mary Odili’s Residence In Abuja by lexy2014: 9:48pm On Oct 29, 2021
PigTormentor:

If you can read and comprehend, you would have seen the appropriate and applicable response.
My statement is very concise, precise and to the point.
She's a corrupt judge.

My question is also concise, precise and to d point:

In saner climes, will a judge just be removed and locked up just because u feel she doesn't agree with d govt in power?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Soldiers, Police At Mary Odili’s Residence In Abuja by PigTormentor: 9:54pm On Oct 29, 2021
lexy2014:

My question is also concise, precise and to d point:

In saner climes, will a judge just be removed and locked up just because u feel she doesn't agree with d govt in power?

You are making an assumption that she's been removed for that reason simply because you are against the govt.
Pls provide evidence of such. If she's arrested and removed, it will be proven in a court of law not NL sentimental tribal court.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Soldiers, Police At Mary Odili’s Residence In Abuja by eagleu: 9:56pm On Oct 29, 2021
Another harrassment of a southern judge by Buhari!

Fulanis clap for yourselves!
Re: Pictures Of Soldiers, Police At Mary Odili’s Residence In Abuja by lexy2014: 9:58pm On Oct 29, 2021
PigTormentor:

You are making an assumption that she's been removed for that reason simply because you are against the govt.
Pls provide evidence of such. If she's arrested and removed, it will be proven in a court of law not NL sentimental tribal court.

Can u provide d assumption u say am assuming that shes been removed and for what reason are u referring?

You are making an assumption that she's been removed for that reason simply because you are against the govt and that she is a PDP judge.

Meanwhile, In saner climes, will a judge just be removed and locked up just because u feel she doesn't agree with d govt in power? yes or no
Re: Pictures Of Soldiers, Police At Mary Odili’s Residence In Abuja by AIIAssociates: 10:04pm On Oct 29, 2021
Is the Power of Search and the Power to Search under Nigerian Criminal Law an unlimited power or are both powers limited by the provisions of the law?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1feb4nOOOLo&t=5955s

There is also a playlist for those who prefer shorter videos:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGEn7ymd5lyygraSXldBI8Ki2aFPs3vlS
Re: Pictures Of Soldiers, Police At Mary Odili’s Residence In Abuja by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 29, 2021
BlueRayDick:
So all this is to intimidate her so she can select those that will side with FG/The North in the VAT lawsuit ?

Wow! I used to think the whole Northern agenda was just propaganda up till this moment ; now I know better . At this point it makes absolutely no sense for the southerners to keep suffering and smiling in this unfair union.
Same Way they removed walter onoghen
Any southerner that still thinks this northerners mean well for us all is nothing but a foooool!
same Way they removed walter onoghen

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Soldiers, Police At Mary Odili’s Residence In Abuja by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 29, 2021
PigTormentor:

Odili the Pdp IPIG judge.
Should have been removed and locked up long time ago in a " saner climes ".
. We need all our Judges to be APC right ?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Soldiers, Police At Mary Odili’s Residence In Abuja by Sambab(m): 10:17pm On Oct 29, 2021
Lovenorth:
Way to go! If this is true then we are very happy that our lovely EFCC are doing their legitimate work in accordance with their rule of engagement because no one is bigger than the law of the land. Don't forget Buhari has a power to sack her right away

You must be stupid... Is that the reason why they have to go at night...

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Soldiers, Police At Mary Odili’s Residence In Abuja by COMPAQ(m): 10:36pm On Oct 29, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
The commenter above me said Odili is a criminal grin. Aboki,how can you call someone a criminal when he/she hasn't been convicted by a court of law? cheesy

All these aboki wey we share this nairaland with self,una can make somebody laugh at times cheesy

What you guys don't know is that there is no difference between one side or the other. They are all corrupt. Both PDP and APC. So when you guys argue for one over the other, then I just wonder.
Re: Pictures Of Soldiers, Police At Mary Odili’s Residence In Abuja by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 29, 2021
Fahdiga:
What is it. I bet Nokia touch camera

Nay, it's Zachariah vision
Re: Pictures Of Soldiers, Police At Mary Odili’s Residence In Abuja by Ever8090: 10:49pm On Oct 29, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
The commenter above me said Odili is a criminal grin. Aboki,how can you call someone a criminal when he/she hasn't been convicted by a court of law? cheesy

All these aboki wey we share this nairaland with self,una can make somebody laugh at times cheesy
oga!...all Nigerian politicians are criminals regardless of their region, religion or ethnicity
Re: Pictures Of Soldiers, Police At Mary Odili’s Residence In Abuja by Lovenorth: 10:56pm On Oct 29, 2021
Sambab:

You must be stupid... Is that the reason why they have to go at night...
They can go anytime Mr stupid
Re: Pictures Of Soldiers, Police At Mary Odili’s Residence In Abuja by CaptainAyub: 11:06pm On Oct 29, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin

That is why I want Biafra.
So I can stop answering zoogerian with those genetically low IQ ppl
Re: Pictures Of Soldiers, Police At Mary Odili’s Residence In Abuja by bdon123(m): 11:28pm On Oct 29, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin

Aboki n blind loyalty...na so dem be
Re: Pictures Of Soldiers, Police At Mary Odili’s Residence In Abuja by executive12: 12:04am On Oct 30, 2021
yyba:
Odili is a criminal undecided

Keep quiet, almajiri.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Soldiers, Police At Mary Odili’s Residence In Abuja by Takolee: 1:58am On Oct 30, 2021
yyba:
Really
Can you now see why a lot of sensible people are asking for the separation of the country?
Can you now see why some people are not meant to coexist with other humans?
They suspected "illegal activities " in the house of a supreme Court judge, yet they want to "follow due process" in declaring bandits as terrorists!
To be honest, there are too many shameless people in that geographical location called UAR!
No wahala.
One day ehn, monkey go go market and monkey no go come back again!
They should continue o!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Soldiers, Police At Mary Odili’s Residence In Abuja by Lugianostar(m): 2:25am On Oct 30, 2021
Am off for Zambia until 2024

Re: Pictures Of Soldiers, Police At Mary Odili’s Residence In Abuja by Mftivi: 2:35am On Oct 30, 2021
BlueRayDick:
So all this is to intimidate her so she can select those that will side with FG/The North in the VAT lawsuit ?

Wow! I used to think the whole Northern agenda was just propaganda up till this moment ; now I know better . At this point it makes absolutely no sense for the southerners to keep suffering and smiling in this unfair union.

Any southerner that still thinks this northerners mean well for us all is nothing but a foooool!
comment like yours is very provocative, you used to think it was propaganda
Re: Pictures Of Soldiers, Police At Mary Odili’s Residence In Abuja by adabaraabdul: 3:12am On Oct 30, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin

Sorry what is 'about??
Re: Pictures Of Soldiers, Police At Mary Odili’s Residence In Abuja by Odidigboigbo(m): 3:54am On Oct 30, 2021
Focusmind:
So sad! She is being intimidated. They don't want her to be the next chief justice of Nigeria. I think she should be the next in line.
I don't think so, she may be retiring next year or early 2023, while the current CJN will still be in active service before her retirement, except there is a case incapacitation against in current CJN before then.
Re: Pictures Of Soldiers, Police At Mary Odili’s Residence In Abuja by njimezz(m): 3:59am On Oct 30, 2021
U are just a fool, suddenly Buhari has appointed u as d judge who confirmed Odili a criminal while d main criminals are in Aso rock, governors etc. U need to reexamine ur brain �
yyba:

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Soldiers, Police At Mary Odili’s Residence In Abuja by AIIAssociates: 5:29am On Oct 30, 2021
Where any constitutional rights contravened during the conduct of the search discussed here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geC7utQuW1E
Re: Pictures Of Soldiers, Police At Mary Odili’s Residence In Abuja by Dingdongbells(m): 6:03am On Oct 30, 2021
Only in Nigeria will terrorists aka kidnappers/ bandits will be roaming freely while they go invading a serving Supreme Court Justice home on claims of suspicious activity . Hmmm aboki don finish this country.
Liar Mohammed - Bandits are like Agbero,
Hell Rufai- Kidnappers are businessmen
Shady Sheik Gumi- We are one with bandits they need armnesty ....
Nigeria is a failed state....

Re: Pictures Of Soldiers, Police At Mary Odili’s Residence In Abuja by makavellidon: 6:11am On Oct 30, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin

my brother leave those aboki very soon they we all go back and be selling cow av 2 raw they are all animal
Re: Pictures Of Soldiers, Police At Mary Odili’s Residence In Abuja by ba7man(m): 6:25am On Oct 30, 2021
lexy2014:

Can u provide d assumption u say am assuming that shes been removed and for what reason are u referring?

You are making an assumption that she's been removed for that reason simply because you are against the govt and that she is a PDP judge.

Meanwhile, In saner climes, will a judge just be removed and locked up just because u feel she doesn't agree with d govt in power? yes or no
In saner climes, she would either resign or be kicked out of the judiciary.

Mary Odilli first came to my radar when she quashed the corruption case of her husband, Peter Odilli and placed a perpetual injuction against further corruption cases against him.

She is Wikes political stronghold and has delivered shady judgements times without number.
Re: Pictures Of Soldiers, Police At Mary Odili’s Residence In Abuja by lexy2014: 6:28am On Oct 30, 2021
ba7man:
In saner climes, she would either resign or be kicked out of the judiciary.

Mary Odilli first came to my radar when she quashed the corruption case of her husband, Peter Odilli and placed a perpetual injuction against further corruption cases against him.

She is Wikes political stronghold and has delivered shady judgements times without number.

U haven't answered my questions neither have u addressed d issues I raised:

Re: Pictures Of Soldiers, Police At Mary Odili’s Residence In Abuja by ba7man(m): 6:34am On Oct 30, 2021
lexy2014:

U haven't answered my questions neither have u addressed d issues I raised:

Mary Odilli should have been kicked out of the judiciary years ago for that singular act of interfering with her husband's case.

It's never too late.
Re: Pictures Of Soldiers, Police At Mary Odili’s Residence In Abuja by lexy2014: 6:36am On Oct 30, 2021
ba7man:
Mary Odilli should have been kicked out of the judiciary years ago for that singular act of interfering with her husband's case.

It's never too late.

Still doesn't answer my questions and d issues I raised:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Fulani Group's Purchase Of APC Form For Goodluck Jonathan / Patience Jonathan Builds New Mansion In Okrika (Photos) - Citypeople Magazine / Senator Ben-bruce Patronizes Innoson Motors (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.