Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Lionel Messi: Nicolas Anelka Claims PSG Star Is 'finally Not So Extraordinary' - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi: Nicolas Anelka Claims PSG Star Is 'finally Not So Extraordinary' (1256 Views)

Eto'o Sensationally Claims Anelka Was Better Than Thierry Henry / Nicolas Pepe Officially Dribbles Past Van Dijk To Shatter His 50-Game Record / Nicolas Pepe Becomes Africa's Most Expensive Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lionel Messi: Nicolas Anelka Claims PSG Star Is 'finally Not So Extraordinary' by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:52pm On Oct 29, 2021
Former Arsenal and Chelsea French star Nicolas Anelka says
there is nothing so extraordinary about Lionel Messi.
Messi, 34, is yet to score a league goal or assist in four
Ligue 1 appearances since joining PSG from Barcelona.

But Messi has found some form in the UEFA Champions
League with three goals in three games.
Despite the Argentine’s match-winning contributions in the
Champions League, his domestic form has seen him come
in for criticism, with teammate Neymar also receiving
similar treatment from some quarters.
Anelka, who played for PSG in the past, has now weighed in
on the matter, insisting that Messi deserves to have as
much questions asked of him as Neymar has.
“Today we demand from Neymar, but we can do the same
with Messi,” the 2000 Champions League winner with Real
Madrid told radio programme RMC.
“Since the beginning of the season it is not extraordinary
either.
“There is a player who has six Ballon d’Ors and in the end
he is not so extraordinary.”
This is not the first time Anelka has commented on the
Argentine forward since his move to Paris from Spain,
telling Le Parisien in September that Messi “must serve
[Kylian] Mbappe”.
“Mbappe has to lead the attack because he’s No. 1,” the 42-
year-old told the French news outlet.
“Messi was at Barcelona, but now he has to serve Mbappe.
“He’s been at the club for five years and Messi has to
respect him.”

Re: Lionel Messi: Nicolas Anelka Claims PSG Star Is 'finally Not So Extraordinary' by hybrid11(m): 9:59pm On Oct 29, 2021
If he messi can't score in a farmers league like ligue uné after five games
It will take him a year to score in EPL grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi: Nicolas Anelka Claims PSG Star Is 'finally Not So Extraordinary' by OJEEMAH(m): 10:05pm On Oct 29, 2021
hybrid11:
By your logic, the farmer's league is now bigger and better than the UCL where he has 3 goals right??

smoke cigar make you calm down grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi: Nicolas Anelka Claims PSG Star Is 'finally Not So Extraordinary' by OJEEMAH(m): 10:10pm On Oct 29, 2021
All these hypocrites sef.....shebi, you guys didn't know the farmer's league is tough when y'all accused him of running to PSG to hide? If he had scored in all the games he has played so far, una go say the league easy......e never score una still dey complain.

Abeg who do una this thing sef??
Re: Lionel Messi: Nicolas Anelka Claims PSG Star Is 'finally Not So Extraordinary' by hybrid11(m): 10:11pm On Oct 29, 2021
OJEEMAH:
By your logic, the farmer's league is now bigger and better than the UCL where he has 3 goals right??

smoke cigar make you calm down grin grin
The likes of sheriff team scored in the UCL ,no big thing about it again

Send me money make I buy one park of ciga

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi: Nicolas Anelka Claims PSG Star Is 'finally Not So Extraordinary' by OJEEMAH(m): 10:14pm On Oct 29, 2021
hybrid11:

There's something called consistency in football and thats one thing we can't say about Sheriff cos we aint even sure, they will qualify for UCL next season.

which brand you dey smoke?
Re: Lionel Messi: Nicolas Anelka Claims PSG Star Is 'finally Not So Extraordinary' by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:17pm On Oct 29, 2021
hybrid11:

Don't mind them. When it has to do with Messi they will look for flimsy excuses for him but if it's Ronaldo they'll all come out like basket mouth to abuse de guy. Messi is a one club man that's why I always say that Barca made him look extraordinary

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi: Nicolas Anelka Claims PSG Star Is 'finally Not So Extraordinary' by hybrid11(m): 10:19pm On Oct 29, 2021
SyrusdeHansome:

Don't mind them. When it has to do with Messi they will look for flimsy excuses for him but if it's Ronaldo they'll all come out like basket mouth to abuse de guy. Messi is a one club man that's why I always say that Barca made him look extraordinary
exactly, the likes of Xavi , iniesta
After they left ,he crumble
No wonder he ran to ligue un grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi: Nicolas Anelka Claims PSG Star Is 'finally Not So Extraordinary' by hybrid11(m): 10:20pm On Oct 29, 2021
OJEEMAH:
There's something called consistency in football and thats one thing we can't say about Sheriff cos we aint even sure, they will qualify for UCL next season.

na Ben boy
Re: Lionel Messi: Nicolas Anelka Claims PSG Star Is 'finally Not So Extraordinary' by hybrid11(m): 10:20pm On Oct 29, 2021
OJEEMAH:

Ben boy and arizona
Re: Lionel Messi: Nicolas Anelka Claims PSG Star Is 'finally Not So Extraordinary' by OJEEMAH(m): 10:23pm On Oct 29, 2021
hybrid11:
exactly, the likes of Xavi , iniesta
After they left ,he crumble
No wonder he ran to ligue un grin grin grin
crumbled?? See the person wey crumble without Modric, Kroos and Bale

Re: Lionel Messi: Nicolas Anelka Claims PSG Star Is 'finally Not So Extraordinary' by OJEEMAH(m): 10:25pm On Oct 29, 2021
hybrid11:
Ben boy and arizona
grin grin grin

You no go like Colorado??
Re: Lionel Messi: Nicolas Anelka Claims PSG Star Is 'finally Not So Extraordinary' by hybrid11(m): 10:25pm On Oct 29, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Comrade you like problem grin grin grin
Re: Lionel Messi: Nicolas Anelka Claims PSG Star Is 'finally Not So Extraordinary' by hybrid11(m): 10:26pm On Oct 29, 2021
OJEEMAH:
grin grin grin

You no go like Colorado??
I do
U go send the small pepper
Re: Lionel Messi: Nicolas Anelka Claims PSG Star Is 'finally Not So Extraordinary' by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:27pm On Oct 29, 2021
OJEEMAH:

He did it in England, Spain and Italy but ur Messi can't even play in a league that's regarded as a feeder league for premier league, Spanish league and Italian league
Re: Lionel Messi: Nicolas Anelka Claims PSG Star Is 'finally Not So Extraordinary' by OJEEMAH(m): 10:29pm On Oct 29, 2021
hybrid11:

Comrade you like problem grin grin grin
grin grin

Make we enjoy the cruise this night cos Akon say this life na borrow and we ain't promise tomorrow.
Re: Lionel Messi: Nicolas Anelka Claims PSG Star Is 'finally Not So Extraordinary' by OJEEMAH(m): 10:35pm On Oct 29, 2021
SyrusdeHansome:

He did it in England, Spain and Italy but ur Messi can't even play in a league that's regarded as a feeder league premier league, Spanish league and Italian league
Did we judge Ronaldo in EPL, La liga and Seria A after 5games?? How many games did it take Ronaldo to score his first goal in EPL, La liga, Seria A?

Don't you think you are making hasty conclusion just like the rest?
Re: Lionel Messi: Nicolas Anelka Claims PSG Star Is 'finally Not So Extraordinary' by OJEEMAH(m): 10:36pm On Oct 29, 2021
hybrid11:
I do
U go send the small pepper
Cameroon or Ghana pepper??
Re: Lionel Messi: Nicolas Anelka Claims PSG Star Is 'finally Not So Extraordinary' by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:45pm On Oct 29, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Did we judge Ronaldo in EPL, La liga and Seria A after 5games?? How many games did it take Ronaldo to score his first goal in EPL, La liga, Seria A?

How old was Ronaldo when he played his first game for man utd? And besides it's not me u Shud channel ur anger to, channel it to Anelka

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi: Nicolas Anelka Claims PSG Star Is 'finally Not So Extraordinary' by Blacknote: 11:05pm On Oct 29, 2021
hybrid11:

grin grin

Re: Lionel Messi: Nicolas Anelka Claims PSG Star Is 'finally Not So Extraordinary' by OJEEMAH(m): 11:16pm On Oct 29, 2021
SyrusdeHansome:

How old was Ronaldo when he played his first game for man utd? And besides it's not me u Shud channel ur anger to, channel it to Anelka
What Anelka said is the plain truth. Messi has not done any extraordinary thing in the French league so far but what i don't understand is how Ronaldo became a part of this discussion cos I still can't find a trace of Ronaldo in Anelka's comment but like a typical Ronaldo fanboy, you dragged him into a discussion that had absolutely nothing to do with him just to prove a lame point.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi: Nicolas Anelka Claims PSG Star Is 'finally Not So Extraordinary' by ojaysam25(m): 12:30am On Oct 30, 2021
The moment I could not find mbappe on the lineup I knew messi would fire blank again
Like anelka rightly said messi should worship mbappe if his stint at Paris is to be a successful one
His little impact so far has been as a result of the generosity of the French man

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi: Nicolas Anelka Claims PSG Star Is 'finally Not So Extraordinary' by hatakekakashi: 3:37am On Oct 30, 2021
Na just one match it will take for Messi to find form

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi: Nicolas Anelka Claims PSG Star Is 'finally Not So Extraordinary' by tarantino1: 9:55am On Oct 30, 2021
OJEEMAH:

This is hilarious.

Even though Ronaldo has scored for ManU both in UCL and EPL, I still see Pessitards throwing every bad word under the sun to him.

If the situation between him and Messi were reversed right now, he would be the most trolled footballer in the world. Insults (not criticism) would be flowing from every corner of the world from Pessitards.

That's the truth and you know it.

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi: Nicolas Anelka Claims PSG Star Is 'finally Not So Extraordinary' by Ofunwa111: 10:48am On Oct 30, 2021
tarantino1:

This is hilarious.

Even though Ronaldo has scored for ManU both in UCL and EPL, I still see Pessitards throwing every bad word under the sun to him.

If the situation between him and Messi were reversed right now, he would be the most trolled footballer in the world. Insults (not criticism) would be flowing from every corner of the world from Pessitards.

Why you dey try explain for hypocrites ?

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi: Nicolas Anelka Claims PSG Star Is 'finally Not So Extraordinary' by Pootle: 11:37am On Oct 30, 2021
messi should have stayed at barca even for free considering what he means to barca, a lot of stars stayed back after juve wer relegated for match fixing, they where the true legend, totti did no leave roma despite real madrid advances....his presence at barca wouldn't have made them this worse and he would have avoided the criticism he facing now and in total cement his place as a god of soccer as a lot know him to be.
Re: Lionel Messi: Nicolas Anelka Claims PSG Star Is 'finally Not So Extraordinary' by OJEEMAH(m): 12:10pm On Oct 30, 2021
tarantino1:

This is hilarious.

They are being paid in their own coin.
You seem to have forgotten Messi was constantly dragged by Ronaldo lapdogs when he was still in Barcelona.
Honestly, i see no difference between what Messi fans are being accused of and what Ronaldo fans have been and still doing.
Re: Lionel Messi: Nicolas Anelka Claims PSG Star Is 'finally Not So Extraordinary' by Pricelezz(m): 12:33pm On Oct 30, 2021
Ofunwa111:

Why you dey try explain for hypocrites ?
You are a hypocrite too cos you can't tell me you have never criticized Messi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi: Nicolas Anelka Claims PSG Star Is 'finally Not So Extraordinary' by OJEEMAH(m): 1:28pm On Oct 30, 2021
Pricelezz:
No point responding to dumb comment
Re: Lionel Messi: Nicolas Anelka Claims PSG Star Is 'finally Not So Extraordinary' by Ofunwa111: 10:14pm On Oct 30, 2021
Pricelezz:

Who be this one ? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Young Man Won 16m Bet In Bet9ja But Was Paid 3m. / Weather Girl Presents Forecast Unclad After W/Cup qualifier Bet / Nigeria Did Not Win world Handball Championship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.