Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Don't Bother Preaching To Me, I Have Nothing To Do With Heavenly Race - Bobrisky - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don't Bother Preaching To Me, I Have Nothing To Do With Heavenly Race - Bobrisky (1552 Views)

Don’t Bother Preaching To Me, I Have Removed Myself From Heavenly Race -bobrisky / Uche Maduagwu Shades Tonto Dikeh For Preaching To Cossy Orjiakor / Kiss Daniel Takes Anidugbe Mofoluwato Uthman, His Only Bother To Dubai (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Bother Preaching To Me, I Have Nothing To Do With Heavenly Race - Bobrisky by christlike31(m): 10:07pm On Oct 29, 2021
**speechless**

Re: Don't Bother Preaching To Me, I Have Nothing To Do With Heavenly Race - Bobrisky by Fahdiga(m): 10:14pm On Oct 29, 2021
No need preaching to him because he already know where he is headed

2 Likes

Re: Don't Bother Preaching To Me, I Have Nothing To Do With Heavenly Race - Bobrisky by Amotolongbo(f): 10:21pm On Oct 29, 2021
Fahdiga:
that is if it exists

2 Likes

Re: Don't Bother Preaching To Me, I Have Nothing To Do With Heavenly Race - Bobrisky by Fahdiga(m): 10:22pm On Oct 29, 2021
Amotolongbo:
that is if it exists
What if it exist?

1 Like

Re: Don't Bother Preaching To Me, I Have Nothing To Do With Heavenly Race - Bobrisky by Amotolongbo(f): 10:24pm On Oct 29, 2021
Fahdiga:
What if it exist?
what if it doesn’t exist?
Re: Don't Bother Preaching To Me, I Have Nothing To Do With Heavenly Race - Bobrisky by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:26pm On Oct 29, 2021
Heaven is not for confused people abeg swerve

2 Likes

Re: Don't Bother Preaching To Me, I Have Nothing To Do With Heavenly Race - Bobrisky by Fahdiga(m): 10:27pm On Oct 29, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Then you allow me to believe whatever I want to believe

1 Like

Re: Don't Bother Preaching To Me, I Have Nothing To Do With Heavenly Race - Bobrisky by Aufbauh(m): 10:31pm On Oct 29, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Heaven is not for confused people abeg swerve

Have you being there before?
Re: Don't Bother Preaching To Me, I Have Nothing To Do With Heavenly Race - Bobrisky by Amotolongbo(f): 10:32pm On Oct 29, 2021
Fahdiga:
Then you allow me to believe whatever I want to believe
Then allow bobrisky believe what he chose believing

1 Like

Re: Don't Bother Preaching To Me, I Have Nothing To Do With Heavenly Race - Bobrisky by ifex370(m): 10:45pm On Oct 29, 2021
Amotolongbo:

Gosh its so much safer right now to think it exists

1 Like

Re: Don't Bother Preaching To Me, I Have Nothing To Do With Heavenly Race - Bobrisky by Amotolongbo(f): 11:04pm On Oct 29, 2021
ifex370:

Gosh its so much safer right now to think it exists
that is to you and anyone who cares
Re: Don't Bother Preaching To Me, I Have Nothing To Do With Heavenly Race - Bobrisky by TooMuchStuff: 11:06pm On Oct 29, 2021
Bob no be small pikin o

Na ogbologbo........!

1 Like

Re: Don't Bother Preaching To Me, I Have Nothing To Do With Heavenly Race - Bobrisky by LordIsaac(m): 11:08pm On Oct 29, 2021
Yet, he must hear the good news. It's also for shim, like the rest of us.
Re: Don't Bother Preaching To Me, I Have Nothing To Do With Heavenly Race - Bobrisky by ifex370(m): 11:18pm On Oct 29, 2021
Amotolongbo:
that is to you and anyone who cares

You have spoken correctly.

"To anyone who cares"
Re: Don't Bother Preaching To Me, I Have Nothing To Do With Heavenly Race - Bobrisky by 1Sharon(f): 12:25am On Oct 30, 2021
The hypocrites that are preaching to bobrisky haven't removed the speck from their own eye.
Re: Don't Bother Preaching To Me, I Have Nothing To Do With Heavenly Race - Bobrisky by emmabest2000(m): 12:34am On Oct 30, 2021
Fahdiga:

E go shock you when both of you meet face to face there ....
Bob go come laugh at you like.....

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't Bother Preaching To Me, I Have Nothing To Do With Heavenly Race - Bobrisky by juniorstar(m): 12:51am On Oct 30, 2021
christlike31:
**speechless**
When mortals talk without wisdom..words like this can haunt forever
Re: Don't Bother Preaching To Me, I Have Nothing To Do With Heavenly Race - Bobrisky by Fahdiga(m): 5:47am On Oct 30, 2021
emmabest2000:

E go shock you when both of you meet face to face there ....
Bob go come laugh at you like.....
Me I de go heaven straight

1 Like

Re: Don't Bother Preaching To Me, I Have Nothing To Do With Heavenly Race - Bobrisky by judinho07(m): 8:21am On Oct 30, 2021
"ur life ur choice...!!
Re: Don't Bother Preaching To Me, I Have Nothing To Do With Heavenly Race - Bobrisky by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:13am On Oct 30, 2021
Fahdiga:

It will shock u, na him go hold Jesus staff whole he is passing judgement...repent ur own now
Re: Don't Bother Preaching To Me, I Have Nothing To Do With Heavenly Race - Bobrisky by Haynnie: 11:00am On Oct 30, 2021
She has made up his mind that heaven is not his goal �
Re: Don't Bother Preaching To Me, I Have Nothing To Do With Heavenly Race - Bobrisky by traihit: 11:08am On Oct 30, 2021
1Sharon:
The hypocrites that are preaching to bobrisky haven't removed the speck from their own eye.

grin grin grin
You've seen the eyes of the hypocrites before or you're Bobrisky's attorney?

1 Like

Re: Don't Bother Preaching To Me, I Have Nothing To Do With Heavenly Race - Bobrisky by black9: 11:33am On Oct 30, 2021

Re: Don't Bother Preaching To Me, I Have Nothing To Do With Heavenly Race - Bobrisky by Cholls(m): 12:13pm On Oct 30, 2021
Fahdiga:
What if it exist?
My brother something fishy
Re: Don't Bother Preaching To Me, I Have Nothing To Do With Heavenly Race - Bobrisky by rex444(m): 2:55pm On Oct 30, 2021
I am still flexing the life I know of but as you no send for heavenly race, na your kind I no wan jam afterlife
Re: Don't Bother Preaching To Me, I Have Nothing To Do With Heavenly Race - Bobrisky by sophtcopy: 10:46am On Oct 31, 2021
A never ending punishment in hell fire should not be taken as a joke ...it's better to be on the safe side
Re: Don't Bother Preaching To Me, I Have Nothing To Do With Heavenly Race - Bobrisky by penplus: 3:20pm On Oct 31, 2021
Talk is cheap. When time come you go swallow your words.

1 Like

Re: Don't Bother Preaching To Me, I Have Nothing To Do With Heavenly Race - Bobrisky by ComzyB(f): 3:27pm On Oct 31, 2021
This one has sold her/himself to the devil undecided

(1) (Reply)

Father Was Released After 22 Years In Prison. His Daughter Could Not Hold It / Happy Birthday To Mo Bimpe Adedimeji Celebrate 28th Birthday In Stunning Photos / I Will Think About Marriage When I Clock 34- Halima Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.