Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,459 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Is Cyprone Really A Food Supplement? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is Cyprone Really A Food Supplement? (14447 Views)

Strong Reasons Why Nigerians Should Take Food Supplement In Their Diets / D2k-bio Lite Dietary Food Supplement-bottle, 120 Capsule / Gnld Food Supplement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Cyprone Really A Food Supplement? by redsun(m): 10:48am On Jun 04, 2011
What is it about CYPRONE,the behind the counter supposedly food supplement drugs they sell in nigeria that puts people to sleep like tranquilizer?The first time i took it in nigeria,it felt like i was hallucinating,drowsy and dazed,i missed my molue bus stops several times because i was sleeping as if i was on some kind of powerful sleeping pills.

Do nigerians really know what they are taking as vitamins and food supplements?
Re: Is Cyprone Really A Food Supplement? by TSpayne: 12:42pm On Jun 08, 2011
Done some checking on cypri-gold.
Its just as worthless as cypron. Only 4 mg of cyproheptadine no mineral or vitamins added.
Nafdac should ban these drugs, theyare not sold anywhere else except nigeria, apparently.
Re: Is Cyprone Really A Food Supplement? by dominique(f): 10:33pm On Jun 09, 2011
i remember the first time i used that drug. i was completely weak and useless for the entire day. i don't recollect a time i slept so senselessly. such drugs should be banned but with our non-functional NAFDAC. . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed angry

redsun:

What is it about CYPRONE,the behind the counter supposedly food supplement drugs they sell in nigeria that puts people to sleep like tranquilizer?The first time i took it in nigeria,it felt like i was hallucinating,drowsy and dazed,i missed my molue bus stops several times because i was sleeping as if i was on some kind of powerful sleeping pills.

Do nigerians really know what they are taking as vitamins and food supplements?

grin grin grin
Re: Is Cyprone Really A Food Supplement? by Coldfeet(f): 11:43pm On Jan 23, 2017
This drug knocked me out completely embarassed I was looking for a mild sleep aid and someone recommended it. This drug is too strong to be sold OTC! A quick search on the net reveals that cyprone is anti cancer hormone drug shocked lipsrsealed why then is it marketed as a supplement? I couldn't even stand up to brush my teeth 9 hours after taking just one tab cry

(1) (Reply)

Ihekweazu: Kano, Kaduna, Jos, Maiduguri Testing Centres To Be Ready This Week / COVID-19 Update For January 12 2021 In Nigeria / Mass Exit Of Doctors Looms In Lagos Hospitals.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.