Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Top Ten Finalist For The Standtogether Artwork Competition - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top Ten Finalist For The Standtogether Artwork Competition (161 Views)

Nigeria’s Simi Nwogugu Named Top 10 Finalist For Africa Education Medal 2023 / Nigerian Named Finalist For $1m Global Teacher Prize / Olasunkanmi Opeifa Named Finalist For $1m Global Teacher Prize (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten Finalist For The Standtogether Artwork Competition by MickzyDonald: 12:40am On Oct 30, 2021
Please help Dada Abiodun Mayowa win the contest by voting for him, your vote counts

Public voting for StandTogether Artwork Competition
Vote for the Artwork winner of the StandTogether Competition

In August, ONE launched the StandTogether Essay and Art work Competition to encourage us to work together to help end the pandemic. We received so many essays and works of art from across Africa.

It’s now your turn to help us select a winner for the Artwork competition, by voting for the Artwork which best describes African solidarity towards defeating the Covid-19 Pandemic.

Help vote for DADA ABIODUN MAYOWA
We love you all
Here's the link to vote for him, choose his picture then click on vote

Please vote

https://act.one.org/survey/stand-together-artwork-voting/?t=40&utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=covid19&akid=131282%2E10496756%2Ewe1RkU

A picture of his drawing is attached also
Mods please can you help move it to Front page
lalasticlala bigfrancis21, odumchi, Fulaman198, olawalebabs, Richiez, Fynestboi, Mynd44, OAM4J, thanks

1 Share

Re: Top Ten Finalist For The Standtogether Artwork Competition by thateroticguy: 12:42am On Oct 30, 2021
Nice artwork, I've done my part by voting, but you can also tag the moderators so it can get to front page for a lot more vote
Re: Top Ten Finalist For The Standtogether Artwork Competition by MickzyDonald: 12:43am On Oct 30, 2021
thateroticguy:
Nice artwork, I've done my part by voting, but you can also tag the moderators so it can get to front page for a lot more vote
Thanks, will do that

(1) (Reply)

Free Mining No Investment / Catholic University And Colleges In United States / Medical Choices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.