Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Suit Seeking Kanu's Release From Detention Given Hearing Date - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suit Seeking Kanu's Release From Detention Given Hearing Date (13538 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer / Court Orders IGP, DSS To Release Sanusi From Detention / Pictures Of Sambo Dasuki With Family Members After His Release From Detention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suit Seeking Kanu's Release From Detention Given Hearing Date by Safemoon: 8:28am On Oct 30, 2021
Maxwellisaac:

I am a typical Igbo but I don't understand how people like you reason at times. Do you know how many death this guy has caused? He has incited and caused lots of death even though the process was hijacked. It was hijacked based on his incitful utterances. I don't even understand any reason why any rational thinking being will ever support him. A leader who talks and reasons like thug.
He should be humble to learn from other separatists, please.

Ogã real Igbo man.we did not hear from you when the zoo were busy killing your brother just because of flags.
We did not hear from you when all form of injustice were melted to your a alleged brothers.

1 Like

Re: Suit Seeking Kanu's Release From Detention Given Hearing Date by Stanleyq: 8:28am On Oct 30, 2021
numericalguy:
Only an evil and wicked soul would want the IPOB terrorist Nnamdi Kanu released.

This evil IPOB terrorist called Nnamdi Kanu has caused so much killings and destruction through his utterances.
May be will be released over Ur dead body

1 Like

Re: Suit Seeking Kanu's Release From Detention Given Hearing Date by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:30am On Oct 30, 2021
numericalguy:

Hahahahahaaaaa

Look at these silly Ungun men ooo.

Terrorist Nnamdi Kanu will face trial and go to jail if he is lucky.

Or he would be hanged for his crimes and there is nothing you terrorists IPOB miscreants can do about it.

Any silly IPOB miscreant that do anyhow will see anyhow.

We have done it before and we can do it again.
Una go die lke fowl.

oga the world have moved on

if war come to Nigeria again we from EDO state will fight for biafra ! unlike the last war that yoruba and fulani deceived us

imagine help these bastards win only to find that we are helping our slaves masters enslave us.

let war come and find out that una have to import soldiers from mali bastards

1 Like

Re: Suit Seeking Kanu's Release From Detention Given Hearing Date by Stanleyq: 8:31am On Oct 30, 2021
Antoeni:
No Government Releases a Terrorist Just Like That.
What crime did he commit that Prophet Muhammed did nt

1 Like

Re: Suit Seeking Kanu's Release From Detention Given Hearing Date by rickyrex(m): 8:31am On Oct 30, 2021
Antoeni:
No Government Releases a Terrorist Just Like That.
this government don't have a choice else they will be the one to Hasting the exit of brifra if they dare igboland. This is not kanu fight , this is Igbo fight. You can read the hand writing. Kanu is just representing the millions of igbos that want to go

1 Like

Re: Suit Seeking Kanu's Release From Detention Given Hearing Date by begge: 8:39am On Oct 30, 2021
Its only fulanis herdsmen that will not support the freedom of mnadin kanu
Re: Suit Seeking Kanu's Release From Detention Given Hearing Date by AyelalaOo(m): 8:41am On Oct 30, 2021
numericalguy:

I don't expect an evil IPOB terrorist-pig like you to have sense.
well... self determination is sensible enough, and since dem no wan allow referendum or restructuring, and marginalization is the order of the day. Then I think you and your useless federal government are violators of human right and therefore, you're the terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: Suit Seeking Kanu's Release From Detention Given Hearing Date by able20(m): 8:49am On Oct 30, 2021
I hope Barrister Ejiofor & Co are not scamming the gullible ipob (NK Branch).
Chief Terror Suspects are not released in court just like that, they are granted state pardon by the president of the country.

1 Like

Re: Suit Seeking Kanu's Release From Detention Given Hearing Date by SENATOR19(m): 9:02am On Oct 30, 2021
numericalguy:
Only an evil and wicked soul would want the IPOB terrorist Nnamdi Kanu released.

This evil IPOB terrorist called Nnamdi Kanu has caused so much killings and destruction through his utterances.
You are fool,your family father mother and generation to come is a terrorists,animal.

1 Like

Re: Suit Seeking Kanu's Release From Detention Given Hearing Date by powerkey: 9:31am On Oct 30, 2021
numericalguy:

Only devils supports Buhari the thief terrorist of Nigeria.

What have you benefited from APC and Buhari since 2015?

Some of you YoruBanza are very brainless and shameless.

2 Likes

Re: Suit Seeking Kanu's Release From Detention Given Hearing Date by Springboot: 9:35am On Oct 30, 2021
This can never happen in the USA, how can they consider releasing somone charged for treason.

1 Like

Re: Suit Seeking Kanu's Release From Detention Given Hearing Date by Psalmistproject: 9:38am On Oct 30, 2021
engrfaruq:

As long as as the war would be fought in Alaigbo, no qualms.

Not when you have Igbos in your state. When the army comes for them too, you will also run away from your state.

But my question to you is, is it not better to let them have their nation than dragging the entire country to civil war.

1 Like

Re: Suit Seeking Kanu's Release From Detention Given Hearing Date by naijapips04: 9:41am On Oct 30, 2021
ignis:

The criminal have achieved more than all your village people put together.

Still a criminal.

1 Like

Re: Suit Seeking Kanu's Release From Detention Given Hearing Date by naijapips04: 9:43am On Oct 30, 2021
lifeandjoy:

So Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is a terrorist? In the same country where Bandits and Boko haram members are given five star treatment.
If I say that you're a r*tard now will I be wrong?

Idiat boko haram and bandits are being killed on a daily basis
Re: Suit Seeking Kanu's Release From Detention Given Hearing Date by equity1(m): 9:47am On Oct 30, 2021
iko123:
All these Counsels to Nnamdi Kanu are just running around the bush. May be this is the only case keeping them busy at the moment. Your client is being incarcerated and his case is at the federal high, you went to state high to file a N5 billion lawsuit against the Nigerian government asking for freedom for your client on health grounds. Even if he wins at the state high court, will he expect a federal high court judge to release him. Let he keep dreaming. When FG filed new 7 count charges against him,the lawyers said they are feather weight charges. Giving them false hope,now attorney general through a press conference had made public all the crimes he had committed,they are now shivering and calling UN for human rights abuse. Cunny man die , cunny man bury am!
All high court have equal jurisdiction. Fed high court is not higher than state high court.

1 Like

Re: Suit Seeking Kanu's Release From Detention Given Hearing Date by lifeandjoy: 9:54am On Oct 30, 2021
naijapips04:

By who?
Same govt that is taking due process before calling them (Bandits) terrorists, and give Boko haram amnesty....
Lemme not see you in my mention again else you will regret doing PR for terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Suit Seeking Kanu's Release From Detention Given Hearing Date by naijapips04: 9:59am On Oct 30, 2021
lifeandjoy:

By who?
Same govt that is taking due process before calling them (Bandits) terrorists, and give Boko haram amnesty....
Lemme not see you in my mention again else you will regret doing PR for terrorists.

Guy are you living in a rock? Boko haram and bandits are being killed on a daily basis. Try to dey read news and stop listening to radio biafra.

1 Like

Re: Suit Seeking Kanu's Release From Detention Given Hearing Date by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 30, 2021
The mod that banned me, God will forgive you.
Re: Suit Seeking Kanu's Release From Detention Given Hearing Date by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:05am On Oct 30, 2021
Springboot:
This can never happen in the USA, how can they consider releasing somone charged for treason.

You can only jail someone who is guilty of an offence, the radio broadcast Kanu was doing is in London not in Nigeria, did you see him with any gun killing people ?

You charged him for treason, he was granted bail by the court , the same you went to kill him in his house. He has lost both his mother and Father in this fight...

You said he jumped bail, yet you were confused how he escaped before the attack to kill him....

You went too far, out of the law of international constituency , kidnapped him and brought him to Nigeria ...

What was his offence?

He was just speaking on Radio Biafra in London about how Nigeria has gone so bad just like how Fella Kuti spoke in his music...

Is Fella Kuti also a Terrorist?
Was he charge for treason

When will you drop sentiments of the South West and speak up, where is Sunday Igboho, the only South Westerner with a little of Igbo blood

The demons of South West sucked out the blood in him and the blood of fears crippled him, you guys are too far from being trustworthy.

1 Like

Re: Suit Seeking Kanu's Release From Detention Given Hearing Date by engrfaruq(m): 10:13am On Oct 30, 2021
Psalmistproject:

Not when you have Igbos in your state. When the army comes for them too, you will also run away from your state.

But my question to you is, is it not better to let them have their nation than dragging the entire country to civil war.

The Internally Displaced Igbos are everywhere in the world, so the whole world can't go into war instigated by those of them resident in the East. The Igbos living outside Igbo land have no option than to conform, and live a refugee/IDP life, as the case may be.
Re: Suit Seeking Kanu's Release From Detention Given Hearing Date by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:13am On Oct 30, 2021
naijapips04:

But Gumi knows their handout and He'll Rufai called them business men.....None of these two has been brought for questioning by the DSS.
Can you explain further pls .
Re: Suit Seeking Kanu's Release From Detention Given Hearing Date by naijapips04: 10:19am On Oct 30, 2021
ArcSEMPECJ:

But Gumi knows their handout and He'll Rufai called them business men.....None of these two has been brought for questioning by the DSS.
Can you explain further pls .
Same way you are calling ipob business men. Maybe we should arrest you
Re: Suit Seeking Kanu's Release From Detention Given Hearing Date by Dhury: 10:22am On Oct 30, 2021
Jimalicoco:
They should free MNK abeg
why shoul IPOB go to zoo Court at the first place are you insane?
Re: Suit Seeking Kanu's Release From Detention Given Hearing Date by lifeandjoy: 10:24am On Oct 30, 2021
naijapips04:

Guy are you living in a rock? Boko haram and bandits are being killed on a daily basis. Try to dey read news and stop listening to radio biafra.
It's not hard for anyone to decipher who you are and what you stand for.
I submit to you that your foolishness has come to a recognizable quality all you know is Jihad and shedding of blood. The summation of you, your ill looking mannequin in the Aso rock, Gummi, Tanko, Miyatti allah can not stand the heat Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has on your ass right now.
Enjoy the rest of your day and make sure you receive your 30k stipend this month.

Re: Suit Seeking Kanu's Release From Detention Given Hearing Date by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:37am On Oct 30, 2021
naijapips04:

Same way you are calling ipob business men. Maybe we should arrest you

The two names I mentioned are real facts and they said or acted exactly what I quoted...

But where did you see my qoute, saying Ipob are business men

Or i should relegate you to Yaba left?

Do you know up till now, Federal Government has refused to proscribe Boko Haram and Bandits as well as a Terriorists group?

What can you say about that??
Re: Suit Seeking Kanu's Release From Detention Given Hearing Date by APOSTLECHUMA: 10:55am On Oct 30, 2021
naijapips04:

Never put criminals in the same sentence as some people's respected prophets.
Am not his fan but kanu is not a criminal, though I know that it is wrong and almost sacrilegious to compare kalu with prophet Mohammed (PBUH).
Re: Suit Seeking Kanu's Release From Detention Given Hearing Date by mfm04622: 11:09am On Oct 30, 2021
I don't know why people like deceiving themselves like this!

He is being tried, he is in detention based on a court order. He is not entitled to bail anymore having jumbed bail in the past! So on what basis is this case being filed?!
Re: Suit Seeking Kanu's Release From Detention Given Hearing Date by mfm04622: 11:16am On Oct 30, 2021
APOSTLECHUMA:
Am not his fan but kanu is not a criminal, though I know that it is wrong and almost sacrilegious to compare kalu with prophet Mohammed (PBUH).

So someone that ask people to kill others, to burn other people's property is not a criminal? What is he then? A terrorist?

1 Like

Re: Suit Seeking Kanu's Release From Detention Given Hearing Date by mfm04622: 11:19am On Oct 30, 2021
ArcSEMPECJ:

The two names I mentioned are real facts and they said or acted exactly what I quoted...

But where did you see my qoute, saying Ipob are business men

Or i should relegate you to Yaba left?

Do you know up till now, Federal Government has refused to proscribe Boko Haram and Bandits as well as a Terriorists group?

What can you say about that??

Do not say what you don't know! FG has labeled 3 groups as terrorists organizations. They are Boko Haram, the Shi'ite group and IPOB.
Fo bandits, they do not meet the criteria for labelling them a terrorist organization because they don't have any POLITICAL objective. They are just criminals. Terrible criminals, yes but not terrorists.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says / Buhari Signs Mutual Assistance Bill To Prosecute Offenders Within, Outside Niger / Occupy Nigeria, 10 Years After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.