Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,237 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Car Belonging To A Pregnant Mum Who Vanished With Baby In 1998 Pulled From Lake - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Car Belonging To A Pregnant Mum Who Vanished With Baby In 1998 Pulled From Lake (49398 Views)

Why Is Lagos Blue Line Train Being Pulled By A Diesel Locomotive?—John Ashbourne / SUV Of Missing Mum And Two Kids Pulled From River After 20years In U.S.(Pics) / Man Pulled Over For Riding Unclad As Record-breaking Hot Weather Hits Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Belonging To A Pregnant Mum Who Vanished With Baby In 1998 Pulled From Lake by Krismas(m): 9:31am On Oct 30, 2021
cool STAN by Eminem

1 Like

Re: Car Belonging To A Pregnant Mum Who Vanished With Baby In 1998 Pulled From Lake by money121(m): 9:32am On Oct 30, 2021
Seen
Re: Car Belonging To A Pregnant Mum Who Vanished With Baby In 1998 Pulled From Lake by VEHINTOLAR: 9:40am On Oct 30, 2021
An accident would have left some telltale signs on the road which would have been picked up by the Cops. This looks very much like a carefully planned murder; the Hadley Chase's kind of killings !

May the victims souls rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Car Belonging To A Pregnant Mum Who Vanished With Baby In 1998 Pulled From Lake by authority2006(m): 9:41am On Oct 30, 2021
NovesaTillie:
This things happen everyday and everywhere just like in the movies. The difference in the states here is that no matter how long it takes provided investigations are not closed on the case, it will be unraveled.
It could have been an accident or a jealous side chick of the husband killed them and dumped them in the river miles away from their home or could even be a psychopath neighbor angry

The series YOU comes to mind.
The world is filled with crazy people. cry

I just finished watching season 2. Dexter is a brutal version
Re: Car Belonging To A Pregnant Mum Who Vanished With Baby In 1998 Pulled From Lake by Jide11CAC: 9:42am On Oct 30, 2021
donprinyo:
De die?
No, they did not. They met them eating and dancing in the car.
Re: Car Belonging To A Pregnant Mum Who Vanished With Baby In 1998 Pulled From Lake by realstars: 9:43am On Oct 30, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Were they found alive?
Good question for a nice reader.

1 Like

Re: Car Belonging To A Pregnant Mum Who Vanished With Baby In 1998 Pulled From Lake by Singleone461: 9:43am On Oct 30, 2021
I pray that nothing will happen to them undecidedI pray that nothing will happen to them
Re: Car Belonging To A Pregnant Mum Who Vanished With Baby In 1998 Pulled From Lake by Jide11CAC: 9:44am On Oct 30, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Were they found alive?

Yes, they did. They met them eating and dancing in the car.

3 Likes

Re: Car Belonging To A Pregnant Mum Who Vanished With Baby In 1998 Pulled From Lake by Psoul(m): 9:45am On Oct 30, 2021
This breaks my heart as I read through it with lots of imaginations.
If this was truly an accident, I imagine how the woman would have felt immediately they plunged into the lake.
She may have bn pushed, first by the mother to child love instinct to try reach out to her toddler to rescue her even knowing that will be impossible.
The will struggle to stay alive, but no way.
The little baby will just keep drawing the water from both mouth and nostrils into her lungs until the air their will be replaced with water.
Chaiiiii....poor pregnant woman and her toddler.
3 beautiful souls.

Well, the better side of it is that the trauma will be far reduced from the husband.
It's better you know that your family member is dead than missing.
Any face you see on the street will look like the missing person.
You will perpetually be thinking weda the person is dead or still alive somewhere.
Will you get to meet him/her any day.
This is a very serious trauma.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Car Belonging To A Pregnant Mum Who Vanished With Baby In 1998 Pulled From Lake by Jide11CAC: 9:45am On Oct 30, 2021
WiszyFraud:
shocked

1998!

Hope no one was hurt??

lipsrsealed

No, they did not. They met them eating and dancing in the car.

1 Like

Re: Car Belonging To A Pregnant Mum Who Vanished With Baby In 1998 Pulled From Lake by lasisi69(f): 9:47am On Oct 30, 2021
iamyemiakins:

You dey among the people wey no dey read post dey comment ba!

If na shagging now, you go sabi analyze am wella
it was a dark humor undecided
Re: Car Belonging To A Pregnant Mum Who Vanished With Baby In 1998 Pulled From Lake by Olodo24: 9:52am On Oct 30, 2021
Psoul:
If this was truly an accident, I imagine how the woman would have felt immediately they plunged into the lake.
She may have bn pushed, first by the mother to child love instinct to try reach out to her toddler to rescue her even knowing that will be impossible.
The little baby will just keep drawing the water from both mouth and nostrils into her lungs until the air their will be replaced with water.
3 beautiful souls.

Well, the better side of it is that the trauma will be far reduced from the husband.
You will perpetually be thinking weda the person is dead or still alive somewhere.
Painfully true. When it's a missing case, you're going to be traumatised till you die. You'll keep thinking what might have happened to your loved one. But if confirmed dead, you'll have to mourn for a period of time and then remember him/her once in a while. The pain won't last forever

3 Likes

Re: Car Belonging To A Pregnant Mum Who Vanished With Baby In 1998 Pulled From Lake by Midas01: 9:59am On Oct 30, 2021
It can only be explorers.

1 Like

Re: Car Belonging To A Pregnant Mum Who Vanished With Baby In 1998 Pulled From Lake by Ejebleje: 10:01am On Oct 30, 2021
iamyemiakins:

You dey among the people wey no dey read post dey comment ba!

If na shagging now, you go sabi analyze am wella

The joke is actually on you who doesn't understand sarcasm
Re: Car Belonging To A Pregnant Mum Who Vanished With Baby In 1998 Pulled From Lake by tnerro1(m): 10:04am On Oct 30, 2021
A country that works. Are they still looking for the reporter that got missing in Abuja two weeks ago?
Re: Car Belonging To A Pregnant Mum Who Vanished With Baby In 1998 Pulled From Lake by Subsea101: 10:14am On Oct 30, 2021
What a horrible way to go...

Once I saw the headline, I knew it will never be Nigeria, we no get data atall, imagine a case since 1998, and the records are still there. To commit crime and escape there go be miracle
Re: Car Belonging To A Pregnant Mum Who Vanished With Baby In 1998 Pulled From Lake by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 30, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Were they found alive?
Does the fish whose brain you borrowed know that you are misusing it?
Re: Car Belonging To A Pregnant Mum Who Vanished With Baby In 1998 Pulled From Lake by cejaypriesty(m): 10:24am On Oct 30, 2021
Psoul:
3 beautiful souls.

Absolutely spot on

1 Like

Re: Car Belonging To A Pregnant Mum Who Vanished With Baby In 1998 Pulled From Lake by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 30, 2021
WiszyFraud:
shocked
1998!
Hope no one was hurt??

lipsrsealed
do you realize makeup isn't going to fix your stupidity
Re: Car Belonging To A Pregnant Mum Who Vanished With Baby In 1998 Pulled From Lake by Ishilove: 10:26am On Oct 30, 2021
EXLOVER:
what is Deng?
Buhahahahahahaha! cheesy
Re: Car Belonging To A Pregnant Mum Who Vanished With Baby In 1998 Pulled From Lake by Psoul(m): 10:28am On Oct 30, 2021
Olodo24:
Painfully true. When it's a missing case, you're going to be traumatised till you die. You'll keep thinking what might have happened to your loved one. But if confirmed dead, you'll have to mourn for a period of time and then remember him/her once in a while. The pain won't last forever

Exactly.
Re: Car Belonging To A Pregnant Mum Who Vanished With Baby In 1998 Pulled From Lake by Bundle002(m): 10:28am On Oct 30, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Were they found alive?
u no get brain
Re: Car Belonging To A Pregnant Mum Who Vanished With Baby In 1998 Pulled From Lake by wink2015(m): 10:34am On Oct 30, 2021
BAD NEWS.

even in america a land of plenty their citizen are still not happy with life.
Re: Car Belonging To A Pregnant Mum Who Vanished With Baby In 1998 Pulled From Lake by sundaygray(m): 10:53am On Oct 30, 2021
NovesaTillie:
This things happen everyday and everywhere just like in the movies. The difference in the states here is that no matter how long it takes provided investigations are not closed on the case, it will be unraveled.
It could have been an accident or a jealous side chick of the husband killed them and dumped them in the river miles away from their home or could even be a psychopath neighbor angry

The series YOU comes to mind.
The world is filled with crazy people. cry

Be like you dey watch Discovery ID
Re: Car Belonging To A Pregnant Mum Who Vanished With Baby In 1998 Pulled From Lake by JBoss25(m): 10:55am On Oct 30, 2021
donprinyo:
De die?
Did they exchange ur brain with cow dung?
Re: Car Belonging To A Pregnant Mum Who Vanished With Baby In 1998 Pulled From Lake by Bunmhi(f): 10:56am On Oct 30, 2021
This is heart breaking. After 20 years nah e dey found the body cry
Re: Car Belonging To A Pregnant Mum Who Vanished With Baby In 1998 Pulled From Lake by lereinter(m): 11:01am On Oct 30, 2021
The reminds me of the movie

AMC the killing

Sophisticated USA couldn't unravel since 1998
Re: Car Belonging To A Pregnant Mum Who Vanished With Baby In 1998 Pulled From Lake by Lekmanz87(m): 11:03am On Oct 30, 2021
WiszyFraud:
shocked

1998!

Hope no one was hurt??

lipsrsealed

Whatever you eat,drink or smoke this morning is not good for your health…lol

1 Like

Re: Car Belonging To A Pregnant Mum Who Vanished With Baby In 1998 Pulled From Lake by Mko123(m): 11:06am On Oct 30, 2021
[quote [i]author=Kokaine post=107184927]Life. Gratitude to God for life.
Death yet remains a mystery to the living.
No one has ever returned to tell the story of what it is.
We live everyday knowing we are on a certain journey to the unseen.
We must abandon the competition and rivalry to out do each other in piling wealth
Let us love and help one another
We all have a common task to undertake which is death
We stop breathing
The eyes stops seeing
We stop eating
We are now buried in a dark hole alone
No family or friend can help us
Our wealth is useless at this point
We are surrounded by earth.
Its not a thing to joke about
Our lovers remarry
The world goes on unperturbed
We were just an actor in a whole story
We are not powerful. We are weak. We realise this.
Our paramount concern at this point will be where we are going.

Leave cultism alone!
Leave yahoo yahoo alone
Leave womanizing and alone
Focus on this journey
It is the most important thing

When Rosullullah(saw) was addressing a delegation after the opening of Makkah, he gave them these five advice's to follow:
1. Do not gather food that you will not eat
2. Do not build houses that you won't live in
3. Do not compete with one another in things you will soon leave alone
4. And fear Allah To Whom you will return and before Whom you will soon be brought
5. And strive for what you are facing ahead of you and where you will be spending eternity

There is no deity worthy of worship except Allah.
And Muhammad (saw) is the last prophet[/quote][/i]

I was about commending you but after setting my eyes on your moniker, I actually see that you don't merit anyway
Re: Car Belonging To A Pregnant Mum Who Vanished With Baby In 1998 Pulled From Lake by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 30, 2021
Racoon:
This is the power of consistent and diligent forensic investigation.Nigeria is very far away from this feat.
You're just mentally inferior to see the light in our dear Nation.
Did u really recall the case of the murder of Late Gen. Alkali at Plateau state?
It was more complicated than this and both his car and his corpse were found in less than a month. Much more complicated but traced and found!
Re: Car Belonging To A Pregnant Mum Who Vanished With Baby In 1998 Pulled From Lake by Tsolutionifede(m): 11:23am On Oct 30, 2021
Thank God for their lives
Re: Car Belonging To A Pregnant Mum Who Vanished With Baby In 1998 Pulled From Lake by Kokaine(m): 11:30am On Oct 30, 2021
Mko123:
[/i]

I was about commending you but after setting my eyes on your moniker, I actually see that you don't merit anyway
people change. i had this moniker a long time ago.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flood Drowns A Bus As Passengers Fight For Their Lives (Video) / Kunle Suara, Airforce Pilot That Died In The Crash Today (Photos) / Trailer Breaks In Two In Rivers State..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.