Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

I Have No Idea What You Are Talking About – BBN Boma Debunks Beefing With Angel - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have No Idea What You Are Talking About – BBN Boma Debunks Beefing With Angel (303 Views)

OAP Dotun: In This Nigeria, You Have No Idea What You Would Wake Up To / Bobrisky Celebrates 28th Birthday With Angel Themed Pictures / Ubi Franklin And Iyanya Finally Reconcile After Months Of Serious Beefing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have No Idea What You Are Talking About – BBN Boma Debunks Beefing With Angel by tkgz(m): 5:14am On Oct 30, 2021
BBN Boma Debunks – Controversial Reality TV star, Boma has responded after he was asked if he is still beefing co-reality show star, Angel who he had a messy clash with at the just concluded reality show.

Boma who served a response to the question, wrote “I have no idea what you are talking about”.

In other News Reality TV star, Chinonso Ibinabo Opara popularly known as Kim Oprah has indirectly given Big Brother Naija Shine Ya Eye finalist, Pere Egbi, a task to find out her relationship status.
Read More: https://www.cuzideas.com/bbn-boma-debunks-beefing-with-angel

(1) (Reply)

Cross Gets Arrested In South Africa / Don’t Lie!! If Sapa Was A Person – What Would You Tell Him? / Tonto Dikeh Shows Off Her New Lover Boy Who Happens 2 Be Prince Kpokpogri Bestie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.