Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Car Raising From Bottom - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Raising From Bottom (395 Views)

Lexus GS350 Starting But Not Raising When You Throttle / Toyota Camry Not Revving/raising When Accelerate On Park. / Question On Good Battery And Raising A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Car Raising From Bottom by Omijiestan: 6:27am On Oct 30, 2021
Good day guys, please I just bought a new Toyota avensis tuks, but the issues am having now is that the car is very low to the ground and passing bad area of the road makes the bottom to touch ground.
Now the tire that cam with it is a flat runner tire with a 17 rim very good tire Michelin still ok when I called a vulcanizer to check if I need to change it. What he said is that if I want to use that tire I need to raise the car. If not I should change the tire and forget raising the car. I don't like the idea of raising my car,
Please I need good advice .
Re: Car Raising From Bottom by seanfer(m): 7:01am On Oct 30, 2021
Change the tyre.
Re: Car Raising From Bottom by Cokahot: 4:43pm On Oct 30, 2021
They should change the springs . 7inch is very okay.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Need For Help / What You Need To Know About The Rolls Royce Cullinan / Nigeria Auto Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.