Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

The Real UGM Unmasked In Nnobi Anambra State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Real UGM Unmasked In Nnobi Anambra State (1313 Views)

Anambra Today: Nnewi Vigilantes Provide Support For Their Neighbours In Nnobi / BREAKING!! Policemen Scamper As Unknown Gunmen Storm Nnobi Anambra Station, / Suspected Killers Of UNIPORT, RSU Students Unmasked (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real UGM Unmasked In Nnobi Anambra State by udede(m): 6:53am On Oct 30, 2021
Fulani gum men neutralised in a gum battle with soldiers and police at Nnobi junction in Anambra state.

Im trying to upload pictures
Re: The Real UGM Unmasked In Nnobi Anambra State by dheaven: 6:59am On Oct 30, 2021
Let's see pictures to believe you.
Re: The Real UGM Unmasked In Nnobi Anambra State by Mrkumareze(m): 7:06am On Oct 30, 2021
sad
Re: The Real UGM Unmasked In Nnobi Anambra State by elmodee7(m): 7:08am On Oct 30, 2021
You have finally unleashed your stupidity for the world to see

1 Like

Re: The Real UGM Unmasked In Nnobi Anambra State by mariovito(m): 7:29am On Oct 30, 2021
Photo evidence?
Re: The Real UGM Unmasked In Nnobi Anambra State by Hardgun: 7:35am On Oct 30, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: The Real UGM Unmasked In Nnobi Anambra State by udede(m): 7:40am On Oct 30, 2021
elmodee7:
You have finally unleashed your stupidity for the world to see
you are not only the most stupid ediot on nairaland, every body knows it as well.

Listen to Anambra state news This morning,
Re: The Real UGM Unmasked In Nnobi Anambra State by udede(m): 7:42am On Oct 30, 2021
elmodee7:
I have finally unleashed my stupidity for the world to see, sorry I never knew I was this stupid
continue with your confession swine
Re: The Real UGM Unmasked In Nnobi Anambra State by Officialgarri: 7:57am On Oct 30, 2021
UGM is BNG... Fulani is not part of your problem
Re: The Real UGM Unmasked In Nnobi Anambra State by Jakumo(m): 8:04am On Oct 30, 2021
udede:
Fulani gum men neutralised in a gum battle with soldiers and police at Nnobi junction in Anambra state.
Im trying to upload pictures

Fear of super-glue is the beginning of wisdom.
Re: The Real UGM Unmasked In Nnobi Anambra State by Aguiyi1020: 5:58pm On Oct 30, 2021
Let me help you.... See the picture of one of the three fulanis killed at nnobi yesterday. Does dis look like an Igbo man in anyway? You can check on Google for full details. Infact it's everywhere on nairaland right now

(1) (Reply)

Female Police Officer Arrested For Smuggling Drugs To The US In Her V*gina / Notice Of A Missing Person (FOUND) / Oknaira Sends 77,000 To A Man Who Never Applied For Loan, Threaten Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.