Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Anambra 2021: My Commitment To Ndi Anambra - Dr Chidozie Nwankwo,aac Candidate. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra 2021: My Commitment To Ndi Anambra - Dr Chidozie Nwankwo,aac Candidate. (276 Views)

Chidozie Nwankwo: AAC Candidate Denies Stepping Down For PDP / Anambra Election: AAC Candidate, Chidozie Nwankwo Steps Down, Backs Pdp's Ozigbo / Amaechi Endorses Awara Biokpomabo, Rivers AAC Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anambra 2021: My Commitment To Ndi Anambra - Dr Chidozie Nwankwo,aac Candidate. by Paschal2806: 7:01am On Oct 30, 2021
MY COMMITMENT TO NDI ANAMBRA - DR. CHIDOZIE NWANKWO, AAC GOVERNORSHIP CANDIDATE.

My Dear Ndi Anambra,

My name is Dr. Chidozie Nwankwo (Overdose), CEO, Wichtech Group. I am running for governor of Anambra State on the platform of the African Action Congress (AAC).

My mission is simple and it is to build a brand new Anambra of prosperity, possibilities, progress driven by a government that truly cares.

I have dedicated the last 35 years of my life to creating verifiable value for society and breaking good records as an individual who has featured in the highest levels of corporate leadership.

Over time, I have also empowered communities, sustainably and developed thousands of individuals via mentorship and grants.

My career in global trade has equipped me with the most valuable skills required to make a sound impression of excellence in governance.

I’m therefore in this race to RESTORE, REBUILD and RENEW Anambra State.

We are the light of the nation.

We are a people immensely skilled.

We have a strong population of young people who are educated, exposed and adventurous.

What is presently lacking is a leadership that is visionary, competent and desperate to set irreducible standards of excellence in leadership.

Nigeria is waiting for Anambra State and our light must shine.

I need your votes to MAKE BIG THINGS HAPPEN in Anambra State because my background and records are verifiable.

I have a clean slate and I am passionate about service to humanity.

I therefore call on Anambra electorates to join me in making Anambra the state we all aspire to have.

KA CHI DOZIE ANAMBRA STATE!

#Vote4AAC
#Vote4DrChidozieNwankwo

*Chido* *Media* *Crew*

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Is In Good Hands, However Only A Miracle Can Release Him Before 2024 / Photos: Check Out More Schools Reconstructed By Sen. Orji Kalu in Abia North / Gumi Establishes School For Herdsmen In Kaduna Forest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.