Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,164 members, 7,811,371 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Meet Nigerian-born Who Led One Of The Teams That Designed New 2022 Range Rover - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Meet Nigerian-born Who Led One Of The Teams That Designed New 2022 Range Rover (778 Views)

Container Falls On Range Rover In Oyo, Truck Driver Flees (Pictures) / N120m 2019 Range Rover SV Coupe Is The Most Luxurious 2-door SUV (photos) / Range Rover Sport Climbs To Heaven’s Gate In China (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Nigerian-born Who Led One Of The Teams That Designed New 2022 Range Rover by NLban: 7:47am On Oct 30, 2021
Meet Nigerian-born Tyough Beetseh who led one of the teams that designed new 2022 Range Rover

Benue-born Tyough Yohanna Beetseh, led the applications delivery and integration project - Global IT Manufacturing team for the build of the new Range Rover.

TY, as he is fondly called, was born in Makurdi. He is an Entrepreneur, Senior Management Consultant and a seasoned global industry professional who has consulted for some of the world’s biggest organisations, delivering key projects for the likes of Jaguar Land Rover, BBC, EDF Energy, London 2012 Olympics, Department of Work and Pensions, United Kingdom (UK).

Taking to his official Facebook page on Wednesday, TY wrote;

"We did it! This one has my blood, sweat and tears in it, and I am super proud," he wrote.

"In 2018, I was head hunted as a project & programme management consultant to lead the applications delivery and integration project - Global IT Manufacturing , for the build of this vehicle. The New Range Rover.

"All we had were rough plans, diagrams of the new build halls and a small team with a big heart.

"I led a team that was, on the average, 10 years older and more experienced than me. I was the only person of colour (black) in my immediate team but got along very well with everybody.

"In between , I ran for the membership of the House of Representatives, juggling between Abuja Airport and London Heathrow frequently. Sometimes working while on flights and on trips between Abuja and Makurdi. Sometimes in Nigeria on a thursday and then back to London on the sunday.

"In between, COVID hit. We weathered the storm. Kept the project on track. It was hard.

"After all the early mornings , late nights , weekend working , long meetings, heated arguments and intense presentations. I am super proud of my team’s effort in contributing to the build of this car

"Glad we are finally able to share this masterpiece to the world. Indeed , this one has my blood and sweat in it , and I will forever cherish the experience

"Someone in my team once joked “ we are building a car that we won’t be able to afford “ , I responded that “there is nothing God cannot do”

"Oluwa, it’s now time for you to bless your children with this elegance. After all, we don suffer for am. Amen." he concluded.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/10/meet-nigerian-born-tyough-beetseh-who-led-one-of-the-teams-that-designed-new-2022-range-rover.html

Re: Meet Nigerian-born Who Led One Of The Teams That Designed New 2022 Range Rover by SocialJustice: 7:55am On Oct 30, 2021
Omo, this new range design no be here.
Re: Meet Nigerian-born Who Led One Of The Teams That Designed New 2022 Range Rover by ItsGoodToBeGood: 8:01am On Oct 30, 2021
Nice one,,,

They should help Innoson with a cool design too cos his cars are more of "Ikorodu Boys"

Re: Meet Nigerian-born Who Led One Of The Teams That Designed New 2022 Range Rover by Welcum: 8:09am On Oct 30, 2021
I suspect this report as fake news born from self-image laundering and reported by LIB without proper investigation. Why do I think so? If this guy could lead a team of Caucasian engineers as someone residing in Makurdi, he would have been all too eager to share photos of himself in the midst of those Caucasians he led.

Otherwise, why is he sharing all his photos except the ones showing him doing the job he claims to have done? Or, is Linda using this to please one of her boyfriends?

Meanwhile, I stand to be corrected.
Re: Meet Nigerian-born Who Led One Of The Teams That Designed New 2022 Range Rover by Optimistguy1969: 8:12am On Oct 30, 2021
Burna boy sister no join design am again ?
Re: Meet Nigerian-born Who Led One Of The Teams That Designed New 2022 Range Rover by tolue42(m): 8:13am On Oct 30, 2021
Africans just need a conducive environment to showcase their God's given talents.Imagine if Elon Musk an African don't move from Africa to Canada later on to USA , he wouldn't be the most richest man in the world today.
Re: Meet Nigerian-born Who Led One Of The Teams That Designed New 2022 Range Rover by Optimistguy1969: 8:15am On Oct 30, 2021
A black man still calling himself "coloured" in 2021?

Apostle Martin Luther King Jr will hear of this

Re: Meet Nigerian-born Who Led One Of The Teams That Designed New 2022 Range Rover by Kingdemu: 8:17am On Oct 30, 2021
Optimistguy1969:
Burna boy sister no join design am again ?
I was also expecting to see her name featured somewhere in the article but alas, guy claimed he was the only black man in his team.
Re: Meet Nigerian-born Who Led One Of The Teams That Designed New 2022 Range Rover by Optimistguy1969: 8:24am On Oct 30, 2021
Kingdemu:
I was also expecting to see her name featured somewhere in the article but alas, guy claimed he was the only black man in his team.
Brotherly, the thing taya me o

(1) (Reply)

5 Worrisome Effects Of Harmattan On Your Car / Important Information To All Vehicle Owners In Lagos / I Need Honest Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.