Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,560 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Meet Kaitlin Gee_akwada, The Student Who Graduated With 5.0 CGPA - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet Kaitlin Gee_akwada, The Student Who Graduated With 5.0 CGPA (271 Views)

Kaitlin Akwada Becomes Godfrey Okoye Uni VC For 24 Hours After 5.0 Final CGPA / Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University / Man Who Graduated With Third Class From OAU Discovers He’s A Genius In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet Kaitlin Gee_akwada, The Student Who Graduated With 5.0 CGPA by neduwealth(m): 8:37am On Oct 30, 2021
Meet Kaitlin Gee_Akwada, The Student Who Graduated With 5.0 CGPA, As She Becomes Vc For A Day In Godfrey Okoye University Enugu

https://www.nedutechblog.com/2021/10/meet-kaitlin-geeakwada-student-who.html?m=1

Godfrey Okoye University student identified as Kaitlin Gee-Akwada bags 5.0 CGPA.

Kaitlin took over all the affairs of the institution for a day as the Vice Chancellor.C Celebratingthe honor given her, Gee-Akwada wrote on her Instagram page;

Today, I was declared the Vice Chancellor-for-One-Day in my university, Godfrey Okoye University, with a CGPA of 5.00. This is not only an answered prayer, but proof that the power to attract what you desire lies in your hands.

About a year ago, I wrote a speech in commemoration of this auspicious occasion, before I even hit a Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 5.00. I put my faith to work and took action. Even the Bible buttresses the importance of backing up your faith with work [ James 2:26].

In the words of Amelia Earhart, “The most effective way to do it, is to do it.” Aim higher. Break barriers. Reach for the stars. You got this!❤

More Details:https://www.nedutechblog.com/2021/10/meet-kaitlin-geeakwada-student-who.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Waec,neco And Gce Scratch cards Here / The Full Story Of The Evil Asaba Proprietress - What She Did, Her “reason”, And / Regina Pacis College Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.