Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,163 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Met My Brother Who Was Kidnapped In Kaduna at Abuja This Morning! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Met My Brother Who Was Kidnapped In Kaduna at Abuja This Morning! (3143 Views)

How I Was Kidnapped On The Kaduna Expressway / Girl Who Was Kidnapped At A Party In Port-Harcourt, Found After 4 Years. Photo / Reverend Sister Who Was Kidnapped In Edo Released After 52 Days In Captivity.PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Met My Brother Who Was Kidnapped In Kaduna at Abuja This Morning! by lawalosky(m): 10:31am On Oct 30, 2021
I met my brother at motor park in Zuba-Abuja this morning..
. Infact, I never believe this kidnapping thing is real not until today...
Who ever think this country is going to be better, is better you rethink.

Where I nearly shed tears, is when he said, according to kidnappers "if they need ten trailers of weapons, government will provide for them"
God plz continue to protect our brothers and sisters out there...
See what chain alone in there den did to his leg..

Re: Met My Brother Who Was Kidnapped In Kaduna at Abuja This Morning! by Righteousness2(m): 10:38am On Oct 30, 2021
Where I nearly shed tears, is when he said, according to kidnappers "if they need ten trailers of weapons, government will provide for them"

If you are Depending on Man or Government as your Source of Help in these Evil and Perilous days, you are in for Deep Shit.
These are the Days to Depend, Hold and Trust GOD ALMIGHTY with All your Might.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Met My Brother Who Was Kidnapped In Kaduna at Abuja This Morning! by legionISproteus: 10:43am On Oct 30, 2021
Most of the people in Nigeria government today are criminals. They know if the country is working with a proper system, they would end up in jail. That is why they fight tooth and nail to make Nigeria does not work.

11 Likes

Re: Met My Brother Who Was Kidnapped In Kaduna at Abuja This Morning! by Optimistguy1969: 10:45am On Oct 30, 2021
Any small thing, Nigerians go say "brother" , "sister".

Op how una take relate?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Met My Brother Who Was Kidnapped In Kaduna at Abuja This Morning! by lawalosky(m): 11:01am On Oct 30, 2021
Optimistguy1969:

Op how una take relate?
If you met someone from your base, he is definitely your brother or sister... That is the classification here in Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Met My Brother Who Was Kidnapped In Kaduna at Abuja This Morning! by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 30, 2021
May God protect us all,he's lucky because some didn't live to tell the story
Re: Met My Brother Who Was Kidnapped In Kaduna at Abuja This Morning! by XXXXTENTACION: 11:08am On Oct 30, 2021
And some brainless zombies think they is still hope for Nigeria... undecided
Re: Met My Brother Who Was Kidnapped In Kaduna at Abuja This Morning! by vastolord4(m): 11:19am On Oct 30, 2021
10 trucks loaded with weapons? shocked shocked
Naija no get sham again.. even to wear cloth for nigeria go be sin one day in this government

Re: Met My Brother Who Was Kidnapped In Kaduna at Abuja This Morning! by Ever8090: 11:25am On Oct 30, 2021
Is that the leg of your kidnapped brother or the kidnapper?..

1 Like

Re: Met My Brother Who Was Kidnapped In Kaduna at Abuja This Morning! by Optimistguy1969: 11:26am On Oct 30, 2021
lawalosky:

If you met someone from your base, he is definitely your brother or sister... That is the classification here in Nigeria

Nønsense
Re: Met My Brother Who Was Kidnapped In Kaduna at Abuja This Morning! by lawalosky(m): 11:38am On Oct 30, 2021
Optimistguy1969:

Nønsense
Ok
Re: Met My Brother Who Was Kidnapped In Kaduna at Abuja This Morning! by lawalosky(m): 11:45am On Oct 30, 2021
Ever8090:
My brother, if you listen to this victims experience, walking from one thick forest to the other,
Na now way my own person became a victim, i believe everything about this bandits and kidnappers is nothing but the truth...
Just pray it never happened to you or your family...
They collected 900k with abeg, and prayers upon prayers

3 Likes

Re: Met My Brother Who Was Kidnapped In Kaduna at Abuja This Morning! by Cholls(m): 11:51am On Oct 30, 2021
Ever8090:
My brother hmm something fishy
Re: Met My Brother Who Was Kidnapped In Kaduna at Abuja This Morning! by Agborsimon: 11:54am On Oct 30, 2021
Re: Met My Brother Who Was Kidnapped In Kaduna at Abuja This Morning! by Johncables402: 12:27pm On Oct 30, 2021
Welcome to the zoo.
Re: Met My Brother Who Was Kidnapped In Kaduna at Abuja This Morning! by shariff84: 12:49pm On Oct 30, 2021
The true is that it's not government that's providing weapons for them,they are only lying. They mostly got their weapons from Libya and Mali.
Re: Met My Brother Who Was Kidnapped In Kaduna at Abuja This Morning! by Finnish: 2:21pm On Oct 30, 2021
Can you give more details? Where and when was he kidnapped? How many days et al?
Re: Met My Brother Who Was Kidnapped In Kaduna at Abuja This Morning! by offset67(m): 2:23pm On Oct 30, 2021
Righteousness2:

If you are Depending on Man or Government as your Source of Help in these Evil and Perilous days, you are in for Deep Shit.
These are the Days to Depend, Hold and Trust GOD ALMIGHTY with All your Might.
for the last time sdfu

1 Like

Re: Met My Brother Who Was Kidnapped In Kaduna at Abuja This Morning! by lawalosky(m): 2:43pm On Oct 30, 2021
Finnish:
Can you give more details? Where and when was he kidnapped? How many days et al?
It was at night, in his home, they took him leaving his wife and children,
Re: Met My Brother Who Was Kidnapped In Kaduna at Abuja This Morning! by BlackPantherxXx: 3:02pm On Oct 30, 2021
Optimistguy1969:

Op how una take relate?

Re: Met My Brother Who Was Kidnapped In Kaduna at Abuja This Morning! by tungamaje: 3:21pm On Oct 30, 2021
So OP you didn't believe there were kidnappings all along despite stories you read? Maybe you are not IPOB because they have been telling these stories to 'tarnish' Nigerian image against their Biafra Anyway make dem apply hot water on your brother's sores
Re: Met My Brother Who Was Kidnapped In Kaduna at Abuja This Morning! by Imustnottalk: 3:35pm On Oct 30, 2021
Ever8090:
what do you expect?why don't you always use the common sense at least they say it's common
Re: Met My Brother Who Was Kidnapped In Kaduna at Abuja This Morning! by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 30, 2021
What happened to your brother leg?
Re: Met My Brother Who Was Kidnapped In Kaduna at Abuja This Morning! by Optimistguy1969: 4:32pm On Oct 30, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
What happened to your brother leg?
You just wake up from sleep abi wetin?

Read the post first na?

Haba
Re: Met My Brother Who Was Kidnapped In Kaduna at Abuja This Morning! by kereman1: 5:04pm On Oct 30, 2021
Analysing the picture u posted above,
The footware is wack.
The trouser is faded.

The kidnappers discovered that ur brother is bad market and they won't get anything from him, they just let him go.
Re: Met My Brother Who Was Kidnapped In Kaduna at Abuja This Morning! by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 30, 2021
Optimistguy1969:

You just wake up from sleep abi wetin?

Read the post first na?

Haba

Which type of chain made a hole in one part of his leg
Re: Met My Brother Who Was Kidnapped In Kaduna at Abuja This Morning! by meobizy(f): 10:22pm On Oct 30, 2021
Kidnappers mostly have government backing. The more I hear stories from victims the more I’m coming to the realization.
Re: Met My Brother Who Was Kidnapped In Kaduna at Abuja This Morning! by Nobody: 6:25am On Oct 31, 2021
lawalosky:

The kidnappers were high on refnol when saying this
Re: Met My Brother Who Was Kidnapped In Kaduna at Abuja This Morning! by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 31, 2021
Sorry bro.
Once you marry a woman you did not disvirgin na so so bad luck go dey hover around you. You will keep struggle with simple things that should have fallen in place. You will fight and your children will continue fighting. It's an endless struggle!
Never marry a woman you did not disvirgin. She's a curse to her children: born and unborn.

1 Like

Re: Met My Brother Who Was Kidnapped In Kaduna at Abuja This Morning! by Englishisamust: 10:25am On Oct 31, 2021
kereman1:
Analysing the picture u posted above,
The footware is wack.
The trouser is faded.

The kidnappers discovered that ur brother is bad market and they won't get anything from him, they just let him go.

Because foolishness is free that doesn't mean you should abuse it

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hygienic Lady Seen Using A Nylon To Eat “fufu” Inside A Danfo, In Oshodi, Lagos / Outrage As 3-year-old Boy Engaged By Adults In Cult Greeting / Professor Caught On Tape While Kissing A Married Female Student In His Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.