Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,798 members, 7,831,584 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Troops Eliminate 4 IPOB/ESN Gunmen, Recover Arms, Vechicles - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops Eliminate 4 IPOB/ESN Gunmen, Recover Arms, Vechicles (31690 Views)

Attack On US Convoy: Security Forces Arrest 4 IPOB/ESN Commanders / Police Invade IPOB/ESN Camp In Ebonyi, Kill 3 Gunmen, Recover Ammunitions / Soldiers Kill 4 IPOB/ESN Members In Imo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops Eliminate 4 IPOB/ESN Gunmen, Recover Arms, Vechicles by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:24pm On Oct 30, 2021
ANAMBRA AND IMO HAS BEEN DESECRATED BY INNOENT BLOOD SPILLED BY SAVAGERY EVIL YOUTHS.
THE BLOOD OF D INNOCENTS CRY FOR JUSTICE.CONSEQUENCES ARE MANifesting gravely BY KILLING YOUR OWN PPL FOR TELLING YOU TO STOP DESTRUCTION FOR HATRED of ONE MAN.
IT WILL 30YEARS TO CLEANSE THE LAND FOR MEANING FULL PROGRESS.
Re: Troops Eliminate 4 IPOB/ESN Gunmen, Recover Arms, Vechicles by UnabashedIPOB: 3:26pm On Oct 30, 2021
Yorubaritua1ist:

Go pick up the gun already and continue your useless killings to spite buhari and make him release Nnamdi kanu

You have just once again shown that you lack the capacity to reason independently of what you're being fed by the brown envelope journalists in your damned ZOOLOGICAL Republic of LIEGERIA. You're such a pathetic person and a waste of human flesh. I am sure you're the reason GOD regretted that HE ever created man.

1 Like

Re: Troops Eliminate 4 IPOB/ESN Gunmen, Recover Arms, Vechicles by UnabashedIPOB: 3:31pm On Oct 30, 2021
engrfaruq:

We need more of these "Fulanis" to be brutally killed, thousands of them sef.

I have no issues with Fulanis being killed but that was not my bone of contention. My issue was the false claim it was IPOB and ESN members that were killed by the military while attacking Nnobi. So, I think you're missing the point.

1 Like

Re: Troops Eliminate 4 IPOB/ESN Gunmen, Recover Arms, Vechicles by Funkyswagzz(m): 3:37pm On Oct 30, 2021
Timblogga:
those UGM that carried out that attacks are not Igbo people. We saw the videos.
I want to see the video..
Re: Troops Eliminate 4 IPOB/ESN Gunmen, Recover Arms, Vechicles by Timblogga: 3:40pm On Oct 30, 2021
Funkyswagzz:
I want to see the video..
search for it on Facebook; or make more Igbo friends so whenever they put it on WhatsApp status, you can see it.
Re: Troops Eliminate 4 IPOB/ESN Gunmen, Recover Arms, Vechicles by Timblogga: 3:42pm On Oct 30, 2021
engrfaruq:

I've seen it already, with some Igbos alleging they are Fulanis with no single evidence to prove their allegation.
clown we know Fulanis and ur Niger republic colleagues when we see them. grin

1 Like

Re: Troops Eliminate 4 IPOB/ESN Gunmen, Recover Arms, Vechicles by engrfaruq(m): 3:52pm On Oct 30, 2021
Timblogga:
clown we know Fulanis and ur Niger republic colleagues when we see them. grin

I'm happy that those supposed "Fulanis" were killed. I'm looking forward to seeing hundreds of them killed in the days ahead.

1 Like

Re: Troops Eliminate 4 IPOB/ESN Gunmen, Recover Arms, Vechicles by gidgiddy: 4:01pm On Oct 30, 2021
TripleOh7:

Most of the deaths in the southeast can be attributed to gun-carrying southeasterners who go by the name IPOB or UGM or Biafran National Guard or whatever they call themselves.

They started the violence which Kanu himself openly endorsed before he was arrested.

The violence in the northeast and northwest and Middle-Belt is majorly carried out by Fulanis from niger, Cameroon, Chad, Mali etc.

Whatever the case, the death of innocent people of whatever region is terrible.

NINAS is going the sure path of secession without violence.

We will stay on that path until the very last when it becomes obvious our collective and continued existence is threatened.

Thats the story of Nigeria, the killing of people

1 Like

Re: Troops Eliminate 4 IPOB/ESN Gunmen, Recover Arms, Vechicles by Themandator: 4:14pm On Oct 30, 2021
loveth360:
You sound so foolish.

Did ipob say they will fire a shot.When did sitting at home mean firing bullets.

If they didn't why then are you scared of coming out to vote ?

At any rate whether they say they will or not , it is up to them to borrow sense as soon as possible and stay clear of my state otherwise what happened to that deranged lunatic calling himself Gen Orji awaits them all

This is where we are now

Do any how and collect

Live broadcast of the official opening of Anambra international Airport �

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-c8LoR84Xjs

Four airlines already approved for the Anambra airport

Airl peace
Ibom air
United Nigeria airline
Dawa
Afrijet or something like that
Re: Troops Eliminate 4 IPOB/ESN Gunmen, Recover Arms, Vechicles by Themandator: 4:16pm On Oct 30, 2021
pineed:

It has become clearer that the election will surely hold

All the best to the eventual winner.

It will hold and any Orji that comes close will collect
Re: Troops Eliminate 4 IPOB/ESN Gunmen, Recover Arms, Vechicles by BeardGangJnr1(m): 4:24pm On Oct 30, 2021
[quote author=DonCandido post=107190902][/quote]
Nne u too?? wink
Re: Troops Eliminate 4 IPOB/ESN Gunmen, Recover Arms, Vechicles by BeardGangJnr1(m): 4:24pm On Oct 30, 2021
DonCandido post=107190902][/quote]
Nne u too?? wink
Re: Troops Eliminate 4 IPOB/ESN Gunmen, Recover Arms, Vechicles by ablejesus26(m): 4:32pm On Oct 30, 2021
Emergingnation:
Lol !! Fulani Muslim ... This isn't 1967,cos we are in 21 century..... The struggle is yielding very good results on international stage.... In no distance time , our beloved country will be actualise.... Chronic unity beggar...

Those terrorist killed are Fulani not IPOB..

Shut up bloody taquiya cursed demon from the hell of futa-djalon wishing Igboland is turned into his terror ravaged region.

Be it Fulani or the occult ipob or whatever they are,death and destruction will continue to visit their camp.
Since they have been brainwashed to think that they can bring down the peace of a blessed Igboland.

Cursed bororo demon �
Re: Troops Eliminate 4 IPOB/ESN Gunmen, Recover Arms, Vechicles by paramakina202: 4:41pm On Oct 30, 2021
gidgiddy:

How can you believe in something that exists but has only gotten worse since 1960. Nobody is going to make Nigeria work because nobody actually believes in anything called Nigeria

Yes Nigeria is bad but as bad as it is cannot be compared with something that doesn't exist.Have you given up your Nigeria citizenship yet or you still go to nearest immigration office to renew your international passport every five year?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troops Eliminate 4 IPOB/ESN Gunmen, Recover Arms, Vechicles by mapet: 4:52pm On Oct 30, 2021
prekumohtim:

Rather than killing your people up and down why not engage in dialogue? IPOB may become dangerous like boko haram . If you kill any there are still so many people that will be willing to take up arms . It's not cool having Boko haram, bandits , unknown gunmen and now IPOB in one nation

Anyway, whatsapp me for DotPay POS 0.8.0.9.3.7.6.5.7.9.5
Nationwide delivery
Price is 30k

What a point!

So you call for dialog when fight has started and the IPOB/UGM terrorists are being pummeled ? Where was this call when well meaning Nigerians advised they embraced peace and dialog?

Bros, dialog with who? what? IPOB/UGM terrorists has no leverage atm...

1 Like

Re: Troops Eliminate 4 IPOB/ESN Gunmen, Recover Arms, Vechicles by buckeyemedia: 5:16pm On Oct 30, 2021
loveth360:
Ipob are unarmed

On 6th November i will not risk my life in the name of voting for selfish politicians .
Wailer, how will someone that lives in Asaba Delta State, vote in the upcoming governorship election in Anambra State?
Re: Troops Eliminate 4 IPOB/ESN Gunmen, Recover Arms, Vechicles by buckeyemedia: 5:18pm On Oct 30, 2021
paramakina202:

Yes Nigeria is bad but as bad as it is cannot be compared with something that doesn't exist.Have you given up your Nigeria citizenship yet or you still go to nearest immigration office to renew your international passport every five year?

Don’t mind those oblivious mumus.

1 Like

Re: Troops Eliminate 4 IPOB/ESN Gunmen, Recover Arms, Vechicles by paramakina202: 5:22pm On Oct 30, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Don’t mind those oblivious mumus.

No be small mumu dey worry them.
Re: Troops Eliminate 4 IPOB/ESN Gunmen, Recover Arms, Vechicles by Emergingnation(m): 5:36pm On Oct 30, 2021
ablejesus26:

[s]
Shut up bloody taquiya cursed demon from the hell of futa-djalon wishing Igboland is turned into his terror ravaged region.

Be it Fulani or the occult ipob or whatever they are,death and destruction will continue to visit their camp.
Since they have been brainwashed to think that they can bring down the peace of a blessed Igboland.

Cursed bororo demon �[/s]
Ranting of a Fulani terrorist.... your Crying , wailing and gnashing of your gworo infected teeths will never change the fact that Biafra has come to stay.... Low IQ stunts...

1 Like

Re: Troops Eliminate 4 IPOB/ESN Gunmen, Recover Arms, Vechicles by skybeauty(f): 5:48pm On Oct 30, 2021
Mumu media. People that has been confirmed to be Fulani militia. The videos have gone viral. Too late for your lie lie media.
Re: Troops Eliminate 4 IPOB/ESN Gunmen, Recover Arms, Vechicles by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 30, 2021
How you come conclude they are fulanis ,abi is written on them?
Emergingnation:
Lol !! Fulani Muslim ... This isn't 1967,cos we are in 21 century..... The struggle is yielding very good results on international stage.... In no distance time , our beloved country will be actualise.... Chronic unity beggar...

Those terrorist killed are Fulani not IPOB..
Re: Troops Eliminate 4 IPOB/ESN Gunmen, Recover Arms, Vechicles by Ten06(m): 7:04pm On Oct 30, 2021
If only these guys can sheath their sword so that our military men can at least rest when they return from fighting boko haram
Re: Troops Eliminate 4 IPOB/ESN Gunmen, Recover Arms, Vechicles by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 30, 2021
gidgiddy:

Same with Nigeria that has led to the deaths of millions of people in the name of 'one Nigeria' with nothing to show for it

Do you know how many died to keep United State one?
China, Vietnam, the old USSR cum Russia Federation
Re: Troops Eliminate 4 IPOB/ESN Gunmen, Recover Arms, Vechicles by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 30, 2021
loveth360:
Ipob are unarmed

On 6th November i will not risk my life in the name of voting for selfish politicians.

Your wish but you are not even from Anambra state

1 Like

Re: Troops Eliminate 4 IPOB/ESN Gunmen, Recover Arms, Vechicles by DeMekus: 7:27pm On Oct 30, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Neither are you from anywhere in the South. You're an inconsequential Buhari's lapdog, a no-do-well Fulani stooge.
Re: Troops Eliminate 4 IPOB/ESN Gunmen, Recover Arms, Vechicles by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 30, 2021
DeMekus:

Neither are you from anywhere in the South. You're an inconsequential Buhari's lapdog, a no-do-well Fulani stooge.

Who have time for this una South bla bla.

State is my interest and not some sort of ass licking unity.
Re: Troops Eliminate 4 IPOB/ESN Gunmen, Recover Arms, Vechicles by Themandator: 7:41pm On Oct 30, 2021

1 Like

Re: Troops Eliminate 4 IPOB/ESN Gunmen, Recover Arms, Vechicles by loveth360(f): 9:00pm On Oct 30, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Just like you.
Re: Troops Eliminate 4 IPOB/ESN Gunmen, Recover Arms, Vechicles by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 30, 2021
loveth360:
Just like you.

Lolz

U no reach Ife eji awu anambra erike.

You can only live in their shadows along with your fellow bitter Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Troops Eliminate 4 IPOB/ESN Gunmen, Recover Arms, Vechicles by UnabashedIPOB: 9:53pm On Oct 30, 2021
Yorubaritua1ist:

You want to label Sabo and send your terrorist to kill me too abi. I'm sure that most you IPOB touts are all school dropouts without nothing tangible engaged in.

My only prayer is that the TERRORIST FULANI Herdsmen that you support would go to your village and KILL you and your family, so that your survivors would feel the same pain that other victims' families feel. Anuofia!

1 Like

Re: Troops Eliminate 4 IPOB/ESN Gunmen, Recover Arms, Vechicles by DeMekus: 10:36pm On Oct 30, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Who have time for this una South bla bla.

State is my interest and not some sort of ass licking unity.
Ewu awusa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria: Security Forces Kill Oil Militants, Separatists-New York Times / Atiku & Secondus Sign Peace Accord (pictures) / Edo Election: Thugs Chase Agents Of Other Political Parties From Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.