Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,506 members, 7,958,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:34 PM

Can I Still Check My UME Result After Many Years?? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can I Still Check My UME Result After Many Years?? (253 Views)

Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition / Nti Pgde 2017 Yet To See Result After A Year / Yabatech Online Post Ume Result Screening Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Still Check My UME Result After Many Years?? by OlawaleBammie: 11:43am On Oct 30, 2021
In 2009 I sat for UME at St. Lawrence's Ilesa, osun state but due to the level of my financial strength then I couldn't afford the #500 needed to buy the card to be used in checking it coupled with the fact that I heard there was mass failure for students sitting for the exam that year.

I checked some of my friends results (those who sat together with me in that center and others who partook in the exam in other centers and I saw that majority didn't make it up to/beyond the cutoff mark of 200. This made me lose interest in checking my scores as I wrote myself off.

Subsequent years I sat for PCE and later UTME that I used in getting an admission into the institution I graduated from but years after years I have bn nurturing the tot of checking my scores for the 2009 exam out even when I know it's relatively useless now, but I still want to know my scores.

Pls is it possible?
And if it's possible what are the steps to follow??

Thanks for ur anticipated responses

(1) (Reply)

Any Sociology Aspirant Of Unilag Postgraduate 2021/2022 / 5 Ways To Lose Thigh Fat And Tone Your Legs / Shekarau, Femi Adesina, Others To Attend 2021 Campus Journalism Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.