Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,431 members, 7,815,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Pictures From PDP National Convention In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From PDP National Convention In Abuja (34260 Views)

Police Teargas Davido At PDP Presidential Convention In Port Harcourt / Imo APC Factions Clash At APC National Convention In Abuja. Photos / Buhari, Saraki, Ambode, Others At APC National Convention In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures From PDP National Convention In Abuja by OEPHIUS(m): 1:18pm On Oct 30, 2021
#PDPNationalConvention #Abuja2021

The stage is set for the National Convention of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) as Enugu State delegates continue to arrive the Eagle Square, Abuja, venue of the all embracing party event where a new National Leadership of the Party will be elected.

The leader of the PDP in #Enugu State and South East geo-political zone, His Excellency, #Governor Ifeanyi #Ugwuanyi is expected to arrive the venue any moment from now...

#EnuguStateIsInTheHandsOfGod
#amokelouis

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From PDP National Convention In Abuja by Sebastine1994(m): 1:20pm On Oct 30, 2021
Ok...Let's settle this Once & for All!
Like for PDP
Shares for APC

244 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Pictures From PDP National Convention In Abuja by OEPHIUS(m): 1:21pm On Oct 30, 2021
More

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From PDP National Convention In Abuja by OEPHIUS(m): 1:22pm On Oct 30, 2021
More…

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From PDP National Convention In Abuja by OEPHIUS(m): 1:27pm On Oct 30, 2021
More

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From PDP National Convention In Abuja by Chynwe(f): 1:31pm On Oct 30, 2021
I am just feeding my eyes with colorful pics.
If PDP had done well when they were in power,this 'disaster' called APC would not have been anywhere close to power.The country keeps detoriating each day.The more I look into the future of this country, the more confused and hopeless I become.The only word that rings in my ear is ''JAPA''.
PDP needs to go on their knees and ask Nigeria for forgiveness of 16 wasted years. After then ,they can come up will plans of making this country better place through effective leadership

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From PDP National Convention In Abuja by money121(m): 1:38pm On Oct 30, 2021
Ok
Re: Pictures From PDP National Convention In Abuja by B3sty(m): 1:39pm On Oct 30, 2021
Ok...Let's settle this Once & for All!
Like for PDP
Shares for APC

171 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Pictures From PDP National Convention In Abuja by Randal: 1:39pm On Oct 30, 2021
Good one
Re: Pictures From PDP National Convention In Abuja by Hemanwel(m): 1:40pm On Oct 30, 2021
One of the political parties that have inflicted untold hardship on the citizens of Nigeria.

In a saner society, both the APC and the PDP would have become history in our political space. But because we (Nigerians) deserve the leaders we get, we seem not to be looking beyond these two come 2023.

Quite pathetic and unfortunate!

As for me and my household, it's Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala for President! Anything short of this, count us out of the voting process.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From PDP National Convention In Abuja by Sacred007: 1:40pm On Oct 30, 2021
embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From PDP National Convention In Abuja by empressSkincare(f): 1:40pm On Oct 30, 2021
Colourful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From PDP National Convention In Abuja by lookingfly: 1:41pm On Oct 30, 2021
Was passing eagle square yesterday when i saw their preparation.....2023 by the corner.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures From PDP National Convention In Abuja by Freebirs(f): 1:41pm On Oct 30, 2021
U mean former looters convention wink

13 Likes

Re: Pictures From PDP National Convention In Abuja by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 30, 2021
Nice
Re: Pictures From PDP National Convention In Abuja by jyz200(m): 1:42pm On Oct 30, 2021
Party of looters undecided

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From PDP National Convention In Abuja by tutudesz: 1:42pm On Oct 30, 2021
By the end of the day, 20-30% of them will start planning to decamp to APC grin while 20% will go on Political vacation grin while 10% will start court case grin

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures From PDP National Convention In Abuja by HoseaNzoge: 1:42pm On Oct 30, 2021
Ok Pray they will end well
Re: Pictures From PDP National Convention In Abuja by Freestyl(m): 1:43pm On Oct 30, 2021
Is Prince Uche Secondus also there?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From PDP National Convention In Abuja by Nilx: 1:43pm On Oct 30, 2021
quote author=ogododo post=107188472]No more one party system for Nigeria.
PDP coming back with a bang![/quote]

You can say that again! I wouldn’t mind voting for other party if there’s one viable enough to defeat the ruling party and relegates pdp to second opposition party but in the absence of these, I’m very sure pdp will stand as check and balance through which apc hunger regime can be checked.

Come 2022, pdp has my vote and with the new party structure and the many other happening in the party they seems to be on the right track.......

Congrats to the new stakeholder in waiting; God bless pdp, God bless Nigeria. God bless you, God bless me!

I wish Nigeria can be better....... sigh

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From PDP National Convention In Abuja by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:43pm On Oct 30, 2021
Ogun kill all of una over there without anyone of una remain alive.

Bastards! angry

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From PDP National Convention In Abuja by blamingthedevil: 1:43pm On Oct 30, 2021
Useless party of tax collectors, miscreants, wailers ,brassieres, looters, boko haram, bandits, endsars hoodlums, and IPOB terrorists

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From PDP National Convention In Abuja by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 30, 2021
A woman who has slept with a man who is not her husband is a curse to her children: born and unborn.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From PDP National Convention In Abuja by tamonokare: 1:44pm On Oct 30, 2021
I came to see Wike.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From PDP National Convention In Abuja by Bobotic(m): 1:44pm On Oct 30, 2021
My problem be say make this people no beat me again today o cry

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From PDP National Convention In Abuja by Princeadebayo11(m): 1:44pm On Oct 30, 2021
Had it been PDP used that 16 years Judiciously, we wouldn't not be having that dullard there today. They are not at the convention because of you or I, they are there because of there own interests

10 Likes

Re: Pictures From PDP National Convention In Abuja by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:45pm On Oct 30, 2021
PDP is returning to power in 2023.Nigerians are begging for their return

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From PDP National Convention In Abuja by Nigerialabalaba: 1:46pm On Oct 30, 2021
Shior .All na wash. All these about 4000 delegates dey waste their time.

They will elect people wey a single crackhead governor go use ordinary 5 people from a ward and one conniving Judge in his state high court take remove. Those elected today including the National Chairman will be removed like feather. Na jamboree and waste of time and resource. Shiorr

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From PDP National Convention In Abuja by femiasaolu2014: 1:47pm On Oct 30, 2021
My own concern is that whoever got the gig to supply the customized "ASO EBI" will be Dorime-ing this Christmas like there will be no tomorrow.

Man has cashed out.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike / Records Of Calls Between Tarfa And Yunusa Obtained By Sahara Reporters / Man Drinks Dirty Water To Celebrate Yahaya Bello's Victory(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.