Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Slams Late Obama DMW For His Post Against Wizkid A Year Ago (Pix) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Slams Late Obama DMW For His Post Against Wizkid A Year Ago (Pix) (33434 Views)

Chioma Toplis Sent To Prison Over ‘Malicious Facebook Post’ Against BAWAS / “idowest Is DMW For Life, Stop The Stupid Rumors” – Davido / Kemi Olunloyo Slams Ese Eriata For Mimicking Her (2) (3) (4)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Late Obama DMW For His Post Against Wizkid A Year Ago (Pix) by APCNig: 5:37pm On Oct 30, 2021
Iyaebe:
She's still #survivingdavido# Well I have nothing to say to her for disrespecting the dead since it's an inevitable end for everyone.

Person wey even abuse Davido's Mama wey she said na her friend when she was alive.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Late Obama DMW For His Post Against Wizkid A Year Ago (Pix) by kullozone(m): 5:51pm On Oct 30, 2021
BigSarah:
sad on behalf of late Obama, I restate it the album is wack.
Infact all wizkids albums and songs are absolute crap (with exception to ginger feat LAX)..

#TeamCityofDavid

Remember late Obama DMW (RIP) oh... Don't repeat same mistake grin

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Late Obama DMW For His Post Against Wizkid A Year Ago (Pix) by vikyno(m): 5:53pm On Oct 30, 2021
Beckysexy:
Between this woman and Reno Omokri I don't even know who is more uncouth.

Agreed, the guy said some hateful things when he was still alive. She herself, has she not said more than that to others? It's just like a Pot calling the kettle black.

She just needs to shut the Bleep up and respect the dead.

Bloody hypocrite!
Please don't put Uncle Reno and Olunloyo in the same category. That's a great disrespect to Uncle Reno.

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Late Obama DMW For His Post Against Wizkid A Year Ago (Pix) by McEphiks(m): 6:21pm On Oct 30, 2021
She get big point but because of the messenger nairaland sadist won't let her rest.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Late Obama DMW For His Post Against Wizkid A Year Ago (Pix) by Kfg1: 6:52pm On Oct 30, 2021
Oh
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Late Obama DMW For His Post Against Wizkid A Year Ago (Pix) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 30, 2021
What's wrong with this woman

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Late Obama DMW For His Post Against Wizkid A Year Ago (Pix) by Hakeem3(m): 7:15pm On Oct 30, 2021
BigSarah:
Infact all wizkids albums and songs are absolute crap (with exception to ginger feat LAX)..

#TeamCityofDavid

Who be this one na
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Late Obama DMW For His Post Against Wizkid A Year Ago (Pix) by Lashist(m): 7:16pm On Oct 30, 2021
Beckysexy:
Between this woman and Reno Omokri I don't even know who is more uncouth.

Agreed, the guy said some hateful things when he was still alive. She herself, has she not said more than that to others? It's just like a Pot calling the kettle black.

She just needs to shut the Bleep up and respect the dead.

Bloody hypocrite!
You might have a point but we dont respect abacha for all the things he did cheesy. If buhari dies and he is insulted for all his wicked and evil leadership, will you caution ppl to respect his deadship?? cheesy grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Late Obama DMW For His Post Against Wizkid A Year Ago (Pix) by houseontherock: 7:59pm On Oct 30, 2021
Is she trying to cause trouble between the read and the living? I don't get her motive undecided
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Late Obama DMW For His Post Against Wizkid A Year Ago (Pix) by Adefolarin1: 8:22pm On Oct 30, 2021
This is very unecessary.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Late Obama DMW For His Post Against Wizkid A Year Ago (Pix) by Hungerbadoo: 9:23pm On Oct 30, 2021
Abeg I wan know which tangible investigation this Kemi don do so far in journalism. Bringing back past memorises which seems to have been forgoten. Well I hope this add some figures to your account. Before I forget call me Kemi you need to come for you check up.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Late Obama DMW For His Post Against Wizkid A Year Ago (Pix) by uptownemmygee(m): 9:26pm On Oct 30, 2021
Candidlady:
This lady sha!

very insensitive thing!!

we the gender F reject her we dash her to gender M or X!

Gender M no need this kind person jare, I'm sure gender x sef go reject her
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Late Obama DMW For His Post Against Wizkid A Year Ago (Pix) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 30, 2021
Leaforever:
It was atrocious what those davido asslicking crew did when Wizkids made in Lagos came out.
Some of us remember well.

Wizkid last album is wack and the next one will be far worse. Reason being that, he has exhausted his 10 years reign. Same thing with olamide, davido, yemi alade and tiwa. Fans una too ignorant.

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Late Obama DMW For His Post Against Wizkid A Year Ago (Pix) by GraphicsMaster1: 10:15pm On Oct 30, 2021
numericalguy:
Na wa oo

Kemi Olounloyo if fighting with a dead man.

This has got to be the lowest low I have ever seen in my entire life.
This is an all time low man. When you think she can't go more low, she brings a shovel.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Late Obama DMW For His Post Against Wizkid A Year Ago (Pix) by Hayee(f): 10:28pm On Oct 30, 2021
ShitHead:
This woman that her Pusssy is 6t Under and her Breasts are 15ft under...they all collapsed in active service.
ahhhh cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Late Obama DMW For His Post Against Wizkid A Year Ago (Pix) by Streetdreamx(m): 10:34pm On Oct 30, 2021
This one dey fight shadow.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Late Obama DMW For His Post Against Wizkid A Year Ago (Pix) by ComeToJesus: 10:37pm On Oct 30, 2021
Miss Petty
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Late Obama DMW For His Post Against Wizkid A Year Ago (Pix) by realvikash: 11:30pm On Oct 30, 2021
BigSarah:

#TeamCityofDavid

With exception kee you dia, wayray angry
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Late Obama DMW For His Post Against Wizkid A Year Ago (Pix) by Brown2012: 3:25am On Oct 31, 2021
benjackugo:
Kemi Olunloyo Slams Late Obama DMW For His post Against Wizkid A Year Ago (Photo)

Controversial investigative journalist, Kemi Olunloyo has rebuked late Davido’s associate, Obama DMW for a comment he made about Wizkid a year ago, IgbereTV reports.

The Grammy award winner released his much anticipated music album “Made in Lagos” on the night of Thursday, 29th October 2020.

However, while the album received tons of positive review from people, Obama DMW took to his Insta-stories at the time to publicly criticize the album, calling it ‘wack’.

See his post below,

A year after, Kemi Olunloyo has now taken to Twitter to slam the late talent manager for his comment.

According to her, the album Obama publicly criticized is currently on 7 Billboard charts and possibly gets three Grammy nominations, while the critic is 6ft under.

She wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVpjAeArK3q/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
The bitch wants to trend but very clueless on how to do it.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Late Obama DMW For His Post Against Wizkid A Year Ago (Pix) by OTlandlord: 4:07am On Oct 31, 2021
Kemi Olunloyo is Nigerians no 1 attention seeker. Just ignore her.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Late Obama DMW For His Post Against Wizkid A Year Ago (Pix) by Missionaire: 7:05am On Oct 31, 2021
Godada:

The thing I find unsavoury is that Nigerians will always attack a messenger and leave the message unattended to.

Did she say anything that was out of place?

While it's nice to respect the dead, what's even nicer is to leave a life of legacy. So that people will have something cogent to respect.

I tire ooo... The same people criticizing her are still the ones who would share testimonies in church today about that relative that said they will never marry, succeed, have children, build a house etc but died and they later achieved all these....
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Late Obama DMW For His Post Against Wizkid A Year Ago (Pix) by Lokojatoofar: 7:44am On Oct 31, 2021
Says someone who dishes hateful comment for a living. Old layer. Did yoi die after you insulted that fine orobo baby girl that year? Classic example of grey hair doesnt mean wisdom. If God aka karma kills those who say hurtful abi hateful things about others, then audio journalist kemi would have faced the wrath too. She should just go and sitdown and focus on her gbegele career and not pseudo sirituality with it. She should just be glad Wizkid made it and the one who insulted him months back is dead
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Late Obama DMW For His Post Against Wizkid A Year Ago (Pix) by Canberra55: 9:20am On Oct 31, 2021
Iyaebe:
She's still #survivingdavido# Well I have nothing to say to her for disrespecting the dead since it's an inevitable end for everyone.
you already said something. Stop lying to yourself
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Late Obama DMW For His Post Against Wizkid A Year Ago (Pix) by authority2006(m): 9:33am On Oct 31, 2021
Godada:

The thing I find unsavoury is that Nigerians will always attack a messenger and leave the message unattended to.

Did she say anything that was out of place?

Of course, she did when she she said that he's 6ft under. The truth is that some who praised the song are equally 6ft under. She didn't need to add that statement.

While it's nice to respect the dead, what's even nicer is to leave a life of legacy. So that people will have something cogent to respect.

Criticising what you don't like is part of living. Kemi is even more notorious in that department
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Late Obama DMW For His Post Against Wizkid A Year Ago (Pix) by Aidejay(m): 11:41am On Oct 31, 2021
akpokpo:

Wizkid
this nonsense 10 years rubbish you people keep purporting.
I hope your own 10 years hasn't elapsed.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Late Obama DMW For His Post Against Wizkid A Year Ago (Pix) by Aidejay(m): 11:50am On Oct 31, 2021
BigSarah:
sad on behalf of late Obama,
na lie you lie so. As you don talk am now has it improved your life in any way?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Late Obama DMW For His Post Against Wizkid A Year Ago (Pix) by Godada(m): 2:56pm On Oct 31, 2021
authority2006:

Of course, she did when she she said that he's 6ft under. The truth is that some who praised the song are equally 6ft under. She didn't need to add that statement.

Criticising what you don't like is part of living. Kemi is even more notorious in that department

I am not a fan of Kemi here, but nonetheless what She said is the fact of the matter.

While we are alive, we owe it to ourselves to live a life worthy of emulation. Not bashing each other over unnecessary squabbles.

Sometimes, Silence is just Golden.

What He did is wrong........

That's a fact.

Sadly, He is dead.

That's another undisputable fact.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Late Obama DMW For His Post Against Wizkid A Year Ago (Pix) by authority2006(m): 10:16pm On Oct 31, 2021
Godada:

I am not a fan of Kemi here, but nonetheless what She said is the fact of the matter.

While we are alive, we owe it to ourselves to live a life worthy of emulation. Not bashing each other over unnecessary squabbles.

Sometimes, Silence is just Golden.

What He did is wrong........

That's a fact.

Sadly, He is dead.

That's another undisputable fact.

She didn't have to relate his criticism to his death. I get it, Nigerians are notorious for doing exactly that. The same way that our enemies and haters die every now and then is the same way that our friends and lovers die. Why making big deal out of the death of someone we don't like for a reason?

Imagine aunty Kemi dropping dead today! Mehn, the bash and jubilation will pass that of Abacha's death. But it doesn't have to be like that. If that guy criticised Wizkid, Kemi has criticised and defamed hundreds of "Wizkids".

Yemi Alade At The UBA CEO Awards In A V-neck Jumpsuit (pics) / Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic With Mum On School End Of The Session Party Day / Bobrisky Gushes About His 'crush', Wizkid's Appearance At The Headies