Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

If You Still Buy Grounded Pepper From The Local Market, This Will Shock You! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Still Buy Grounded Pepper From The Local Market, This Will Shock You! (1166 Views)

Yomi Shogunle Shopping From A Local Market (Photos) / Chilli Pepper Powder (grounded Pepper) Available / Pls Help! A Friend From South Africa Needs An Exporter Of Chili Pepper From Nig. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Still Buy Grounded Pepper From The Local Market, This Will Shock You! by Gee64: 2:34pm On Oct 30, 2021
This is inhuman and degrading!
It's man's inhumanity to man!

Have some Nigerian traders gone so depraved that they value money to the lives of innocent buyers in the market?

Please watch the ugly scenario at Oregbeni Market in Benin City, Edo State some hours ago. It would shock you!

NAFDAC, PLEASE, WHERE ARE YOU OH!

Watch shocking video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11t3z63Q3_c

ATTN: Moderator, please push this to FrontPage to create public awareness!

1 Like

Re: If You Still Buy Grounded Pepper From The Local Market, This Will Shock You! by jaeyking(m): 2:58pm On Oct 30, 2021
Yea.
I don't really buy grounded pepper.
I buy it myself and ground it myself.

I no wan hear story
Ever since I hear say dem dey add color add color and some other stuffs to the pepper just to make the pepper red and plenty.

But as south pikin wey dey north
Well I always go for yaji a.k.a seasoned pepper.
From a good source it contains pepper, garlic, ginger, kilishi and other ingredients and still retains it's pepper taste

2 Likes

Re: If You Still Buy Grounded Pepper From The Local Market, This Will Shock You! by yuping(m): 4:09pm On Oct 30, 2021
When will the poor man have peace of mind, so you can't even buy grounded pepper again. SMH
Re: If You Still Buy Grounded Pepper From The Local Market, This Will Shock You! by luvlyoracle(m): 9:43pm On Oct 30, 2021
jaeyking:
Yea.
I don't really buy grounded pepper.
I buy it myself and ground it myself.

I no wan hear story
Ever since I hear say dem dey add color add color and some other stuffs to the pepper just to make the pepper red and plenty.

But as south pikin wey dey north
Well I always go for yaji a.k.a seasoned pepper.
From a good source it contains pepper, garlic, ginger, kilishi and other ingredients and still retains it's pepper taste
interested in this ..I am in Lagos
Could u help
Re: If You Still Buy Grounded Pepper From The Local Market, This Will Shock You! by onyeomanono24(f): 9:55pm On Oct 30, 2021
This is wickedness >: angry
Re: If You Still Buy Grounded Pepper From The Local Market, This Will Shock You! by spinojay(m): 10:23pm On Oct 30, 2021
Pure wickedness
Re: If You Still Buy Grounded Pepper From The Local Market, This Will Shock You! by jaeyking(m): 6:57am On Oct 31, 2021
luvlyoracle:
interested in this ..I am in Lagos
Could u help

I buy the pepper, and add little ginger then grind it together. Ginger increases the spiciness.

But for the Yaji it's an hausa pepper spice so I get it already made from a good source
Re: If You Still Buy Grounded Pepper From The Local Market, This Will Shock You! by Gee64: 2:25pm On Oct 31, 2021
That's ok.
jaeyking:

I buy the pepper, and add little ginger then grind it together. Ginger increases the spiciness.

But for the Yaji it's an hausa pepper spice so I get it already made from a good source
Re: If You Still Buy Grounded Pepper From The Local Market, This Will Shock You! by Gee64: 9:36am On Nov 03, 2021
Where are our quality control agencies?
Re: If You Still Buy Grounded Pepper From The Local Market, This Will Shock You! by Gee64: 6:14pm On Nov 04, 2021
Heartless traders!

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: All Onboard Confirmed Dead In U.S. Plane Crash / The Fastest Growing Business In Town! / Is This A Glo Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.