Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Anambra Guber: Chukwuma Umeoji Defects To APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Guber: Chukwuma Umeoji Defects To APC (20609 Views)

Anambra 2021: Chukwuma Umeoji Wins APGA Gubernatorial Primary Of Okeke Faction / Why Hon Chukwuma Umeoji Is The Right Man To Succeed Governor Obiano / House Of Reps Member In Ekiti Defects To Apc,sends Letter To Gbajabiamila(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Guber: Chukwuma Umeoji Defects To APC by udele1: 5:07pm On Oct 30, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Soludo that is moving to APC once he wins? APGA isn’t a party anymore of the east, IPOB has replaced them.

He can even move to cpc, i don't care. As long as it is not Andy Ubah.
Re: Anambra Guber: Chukwuma Umeoji Defects To APC by Banmeallday: 5:14pm On Oct 30, 2021
Mad fools. That’s why Oyibo call them Niggers
Re: Anambra Guber: Chukwuma Umeoji Defects To APC by Wiifesnatcher(m): 5:17pm On Oct 30, 2021
Ipob will die a natural death if APC takeover Anambra State in this forthcoming election and 50% of Anambra won't even send NK imprisonment anymore

another things is Anambra elite will sabotage all Ipob move and sell them out so cheap to the FG

so I hope ipob understand this on time

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber: Chukwuma Umeoji Defects To APC by matm: 5:45pm On Oct 30, 2021
Thought he he has court approval to contest on d platform of apga
Re: Anambra Guber: Chukwuma Umeoji Defects To APC by matm: 5:47pm On Oct 30, 2021
Thought he he has court approval to contest on d platform of apga ,why defecting to a party whose governors owe ordinary salaries in most states
Re: Anambra Guber: Chukwuma Umeoji Defects To APC by afube: 5:52pm On Oct 30, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:
grin

Like play like play....

Andy Uba is next Governor of Anambra State.

The mumus supporting UGMs & IPOB don't know it's working in APC's favour.

Bookmark this, we told you about Hope Uzodinma in Imo State

Who do you think is sponsoring the sudden violence in Anambra? you just read and comment, yet you have no idea what is transpiring on the ground. Only APC desires the chaos happening now, then they can rig in andy in the subsequent fog of war!
Re: Anambra Guber: Chukwuma Umeoji Defects To APC by Anaerobi(m): 5:57pm On Oct 30, 2021
All these triattors pardin demselfs as human.
Re: Anambra Guber: Chukwuma Umeoji Defects To APC by Hamiltonii: 6:11pm On Oct 30, 2021
Johncables402:
I hate many of the Eastern leaders, these mumus behavd like ashawos. Disgusting

Honestly. In the future, he'll expect others to support him and not defect if he should be nominated.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber: Chukwuma Umeoji Defects To APC by EndBuhariNow(m): 6:18pm On Oct 30, 2021
We have seen who he was..... I told them this man is the wildcard apc want to use disorganise Apga.. thank for you Governor Obiano for fighting till the last until soludo returned as rightful candidate. He should also kiss his seat in house bye bye

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber: Chukwuma Umeoji Defects To APC by Johncables402: 6:20pm On Oct 30, 2021
Hamiltonii:

Honestly. In the future, he'll expect others to support him and not defect if he should be nominated.

These mumus are in politics for the hustle, they don't care for the good of the Igbo race. When Biafra comes all these ashawo polithiefians should be gassed.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber: Chukwuma Umeoji Defects To APC by melviniyke2002(m): 7:26pm On Oct 30, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:
grin

Like play like play....

super story

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber: Chukwuma Umeoji Defects To APC by Munzy14(m): 7:55pm On Oct 30, 2021
udele1:
Person wey no enter primaries,dey claim candidate. grin grin grin

This is the more reason Anambra has to vote soludo or PDP.

All these guys who collapsed their structure into APC, will want to be settled.

So after settling APC members, He has to settle APGA members that joined.
I swear....With hope uzodimma leading APC gathering to secure victory for their candidate, it will be a serious money business...Hope knows money politics more than any politician in south east...Na corner and settle be his game from time immemorial...

Umeoji is a spoiler APGA noticed on time...They just positioned soludo since 2019..

All these guys are wasting time and resources...Soludo is the next governor in Anambra... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber: Chukwuma Umeoji Defects To APC by garfield1: 8:14pm On Oct 30, 2021
fergie001:
Not a surprise.....He has been Uba's boy since 2006 when Andy successfully backed his Labour Party bid to the House of Reps.

Oga leave this thing.a large chunk of apga is behind him.soludo chances are ggeting slimmer
Re: Anambra Guber: Chukwuma Umeoji Defects To APC by Pigmy(m): 8:16pm On Oct 30, 2021
Upritman:

(c) https://www.politicshubng.com/anambra-guber-former-apga-governorship-candidate-defects-to-apc/

APGA KNEW THE WHOLE TIME THAT HE WAS A SHAMELESS MOLE PLAYING THE SCRIPT OF KNOWN DEVILS ADVOCATE.
HE WILL SURE REGRET.
A MOLE WILL NEVER BE TRUSTED .

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber: Chukwuma Umeoji Defects To APC by garfield1: 8:20pm On Oct 30, 2021
Munzy14:

I swear....With hope uzodimma leading APC gathering to secure victory for their candidate, it will be a serious money business...Hope knows money politics more than any politician in south east...Na corner and settle be his game from time immemorial...

Umeoji is a spoiler APGA noticed on time...They just positioned soludo since 2019..

All these guys are wasting time and resources...Soludo is the next governor in Anambra... lipsrsealed

With the deputy gov and half of apga defecting,it is impossible..

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber: Chukwuma Umeoji Defects To APC by Pigmy(m): 8:20pm On Oct 30, 2021
eldoradoxx:
I will put a bet that APC has won Anambra State.

Really, we knew all the while he was Andy Uba puppet .
He had been a mole
Re: Anambra Guber: Chukwuma Umeoji Defects To APC by JOemmy(m): 8:26pm On Oct 30, 2021
This clearly goes to show he has been working for the apc while still in apga.
Re: Anambra Guber: Chukwuma Umeoji Defects To APC by okorogodwin4(m): 8:54pm On Oct 30, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:
grin

Like play like play....

you be mumu
Re: Anambra Guber: Chukwuma Umeoji Defects To APC by Buccalcavity2: 9:04pm On Oct 30, 2021
I really wish Soludo wins. But the gale of defection is scary. Andy Uba on his own can shake Soludo;I remember his exploit against Ngige and Obi. To now add all these defections.... It's becoming unpredictable.
Re: Anambra Guber: Chukwuma Umeoji Defects To APC by fergie001: 9:11pm On Oct 30, 2021
garfield1:

Oga leave this thing.a large chunk of apga is behind him.soludo chances are ggeting slimmer
Go and rest.....He has been Uba boy from 2006 when he backed him at Labour Party against his own PDP at the time. He even defected late. Concentrate on how to remove Gershom, leave Anambra alone. You think they don't know him?
They have long treated him as a persona non grata.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber: Chukwuma Umeoji Defects To APC by EmekaA125(m): 9:27pm On Oct 30, 2021
Long overdue.
Re: Anambra Guber: Chukwuma Umeoji Defects To APC by Cotonou12: 9:53pm On Oct 30, 2021
This election is between soludo and valentine

Then doc maduka will come third! Mark today and remember this date

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber: Chukwuma Umeoji Defects To APC by zubby29(m): 10:02pm On Oct 30, 2021
It wont happen
BlackPantherxXx:
grin

Like play like play....

Re: Anambra Guber: Chukwuma Umeoji Defects To APC by zubby29(m): 10:04pm On Oct 30, 2021
I really want apga or pdp to win dis election so that dis man including dat female senator and d so called deputy to cover der head in shame

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber: Chukwuma Umeoji Defects To APC by zubby29(m): 10:08pm On Oct 30, 2021
I will double ur bet, provided der is an election, andy uba will loose even his polling unit
eldoradoxx:
I will put a bet that APC has won Anambra State.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber: Chukwuma Umeoji Defects To APC by juman(m): 6:32am On Oct 31, 2021
Mai Mala Buni, the lord of apc.
Re: Anambra Guber: Chukwuma Umeoji Defects To APC by Cabonylewis(m): 7:48am On Oct 31, 2021
Anambra Is Apga
Apga Is Anambra
Re: Anambra Guber: Chukwuma Umeoji Defects To APC by eldoradoxx: 11:10am On Oct 31, 2021
zubby29:
I will double ur bet, provided der is an election, andy uba will loose even his polling unit
You are living in the past. Who even said APC is winning by ballot. APGA people will sit at home. They are the original Nnamdi Kanu followers. APC will use federal might to rig out PDP that is even very weak in Anambra. I hear APC needs Anambra by all means to have a Governor that has no sympathy for IPOB or KANU.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Pays N100m APC Presidential Nomination Fee / Deji Adeyanju: Everything About "The Obidients" Are Lies, Fake And Propaganda / Tompolo Embarks On ‘fasting And Prayers’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.