Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Nigerian Bar Association Reacts To Raid On Justice Odili's Home - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Bar Association Reacts To Raid On Justice Odili's Home (23014 Views)

Police Arrest & Parade 14 Invaders Of Justice Odili's Home / Wike, Opara, Sekibo, Dokpesi, Lee Maeba Arrive Justice Odili's Home / Suspension Of Twitter: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts To Raid On Justice Odili's Home by Abujason: 6:06pm On Oct 30, 2021
At the end of the day nothing will happen to the invaders because the investigators are also the instigators.
Re: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts To Raid On Justice Odili's Home by HitRun(m): 6:09pm On Oct 30, 2021
Re: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts To Raid On Justice Odili's Home by WhatCanIsay(m): 6:09pm On Oct 30, 2021
ThankUJesus:
I have never see a useless association like NBA, these people went with search warrant, NBA was asleep when cult group in edo beat a young lady, striped her naked. Because this one is a big woman they are running the mouth from Dustbin to another. Useless Mofo, I spit.

You should have to spit on the senseless post you vomited. How does it correlate to the issue on ground?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts To Raid On Justice Odili's Home by Abujason: 6:10pm On Oct 30, 2021
ThankUJesus:
I have never see a useless association like NBA, these people went with search warrant, NBA was asleep when cult group in edo beat a young lady, striped her naked. Because this one is a big woman they are running the mouth from Dustbin to another. Useless Mofo, I spit.
Commonsense is not so common after all.
See pesin pikin.
Spits!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts To Raid On Justice Odili's Home by EndBuhariNow(m): 6:11pm On Oct 30, 2021
ThankUJesus:
court warrant wey don expire 2 weeks ago... ur demigod in aso Rock should continue violating the law... why abba kyra House they never search am... is he not a known criminal

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts To Raid On Justice Odili's Home by West2019(m): 6:11pm On Oct 30, 2021
Nduvs:
GREAT DISCOUNT!
SPECIAL OFFER UP TO 40% OFF!

Sleep & Relax Comfortably with our Quality Designer Duvets & Bedsheets.

4 by 6 Duvet & Bedsheet with 4 pillow cases, Complete set= N14,500
N21,000

6 by 6 Duvet & Bedsheet with 4 pillow cases, Complete set= N15,500
N23,000

6 by 7 Duvet & Bedsheet with 4 pillow cases, Complete set= N16,500
N25,000

7 by 7 Duvet & Bedsheet with 4 pillow cases, Complete set= N18,000
N27,000

Call /WhatsApp: 0 9 0 7 1 4 0 0 7 0 7

Available in Different Beautiful Designs.

Pay on Delivery only within Lagos .
i need one
Re: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts To Raid On Justice Odili's Home by Chidex50(m): 6:12pm On Oct 30, 2021
Your association has refused to stand up with Nigerians.The judiciary have refused to understand the weight of the power they have because of corruption and evil minded fellows
Re: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts To Raid On Justice Odili's Home by Jide11CAC: 6:13pm On Oct 30, 2021
hopexter:

Shut your gutter if you have something meaningful to say undecided

You still need to stop exhibiting your foolishness in the public my brother. The search warrant you refers to lack some ingredient of search warrant I guess you didn't read or knows that. And what do they find in her house even with the warrant? that shows their action has political undertones. Now as to your mumu sister that you refer to in Edo, was it NBA that told the lady to mimic the cultists? Of all the things in this world, na cultist she can mimic, her attitude shows that her upbringing is questionable just like yours.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts To Raid On Justice Odili's Home by Opena: 6:16pm On Oct 30, 2021
Ok
Re: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts To Raid On Justice Odili's Home by Kfg1: 6:18pm On Oct 30, 2021
Oh
Re: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts To Raid On Justice Odili's Home by arantess: 6:20pm On Oct 30, 2021
Taich:
Something other than mere words needs to be done. The root and remote causes of this needs to be investigated. The whistle blower needs to be identified and asked relevant questions.
Ah this is Nigeria I forgot.
futile exercise unfortunately

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts To Raid On Justice Odili's Home by Deefirm: 6:22pm On Oct 30, 2021
Same lack of sense your parent possess them don pass on to you....too bad!!!

ThankUJesus:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts To Raid On Justice Odili's Home by demsy21(m): 6:22pm On Oct 30, 2021
I hope APC stay in power forever, whatever actions they're taking thousand folds shall befall them when they're eventually booted out. It's as simple as that!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts To Raid On Justice Odili's Home by Easylifelomo(m): 6:23pm On Oct 30, 2021
No body above the Law
Re: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts To Raid On Justice Odili's Home by nedekid: 6:23pm On Oct 30, 2021
Jide11CAC:

Stop exhibiting your foolishness in the public you won't listen.
Well said.
Re: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts To Raid On Justice Odili's Home by dahnimoh(m): 6:24pm On Oct 30, 2021
ThankUJesus:

You have never *see*

Grammar!!!
Everybody is commenting

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts To Raid On Justice Odili's Home by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 30, 2021
ThankUJesus:

I support your stance on this issue with my full chest and one crate of beer!

The NBA is a very useless association, alongside the litany of Judges and every other legal luminary in this rubbish country!

For years they've all sat back, stashed wads of currencies in their pockets and bags while selling justice to the highest bidder. How consistently have Nigerians cried and prayed to the Judiciary which is supposed to be the last hope of the common man, for fairness and justice? But these greedy animals felt money is enough to stop rain from falling on everyone's roof.

Since they've been willing tools in the hands of politicians to oppress the masses, it is time they enjoyed sumptuous shares of that pie as well. God punish all of them! It will never be well with Buhari! Even as an ancestor, nobody will ever pour libation or put kolanuts by his graveside!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts To Raid On Justice Odili's Home by Otunski: 6:27pm On Oct 30, 2021
Malami is a useless Dog.
Re: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts To Raid On Justice Odili's Home by Eriokanmi: 6:31pm On Oct 30, 2021
Tanko is terribly sick with no sign of improvement so they're harassing Justice Odili, the likely successor because the canals of fulani extraction don't want a female to rule over them as they see it as an insult to their tribe and religion. On this one, they've got no choice. If tanko is declared incapacitated today, she takes over, irrespective of the needlwss harassment. Olubunmi Ette's scenario won't repeat itself again, never!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts To Raid On Justice Odili's Home by Lightorder: 6:31pm On Oct 30, 2021
ThankUJesus:
Are you sure you are ok ? Which search warrant? Where they are denying that it was a mistake and you are here running naked on NL. And for those giving you likes for brazenly displaying your ignorance, I pity those who paid to send them to school

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts To Raid On Justice Odili's Home by eguarojeona: 6:31pm On Oct 30, 2021
ThankUJesus:
NBA is now police?
Re: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts To Raid On Justice Odili's Home by Vireani79: 6:31pm On Oct 30, 2021
This can't be done in the military
A junior giving orders for a senior to be searched

Na the lawyers no know themselves
Re: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts To Raid On Justice Odili's Home by gurunlocker: 6:32pm On Oct 30, 2021
ThankUJesus:

Damn! WTF is this one spitting?
Re: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts To Raid On Justice Odili's Home by Myself2(m): 6:32pm On Oct 30, 2021
ThankUJesus:

Are you sure it's not the sore in your mouth that's making you spit ? Your attack on the NBA shows you support the action of the rogue security agents

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts To Raid On Justice Odili's Home by APCNig: 6:32pm On Oct 30, 2021
Jide11CAC:

Stop exhibiting your foolishness in the public you won't listen.

Prove him wrong with a superior argument and stop nagging like a sex starved house wife. Is the NBA only for the rich and mighty?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts To Raid On Justice Odili's Home by gurunlocker: 6:33pm On Oct 30, 2021
I guess they know she is in line to probably be the next CJN, after the Fulani leather bag carrier that's there and probably sick.. So they want to pull the stunt they pull few years ago with Onnoghen.

Mad country ruled but those who think power always belong to them.
Re: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts To Raid On Justice Odili's Home by APCNig: 6:34pm On Oct 30, 2021
vikyno:

To think this is the first comment to this post shows how low Nigeria has gone.

You are one of the lowest of the lows. You have put up no argument of your own, you just typed nonsense like a hungry Yahoo boy.

Come up with a superior argument.
Re: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts To Raid On Justice Odili's Home by Kokaine(m): 6:36pm On Oct 30, 2021
WhatCanIsay:

You should have to spit on the senseless post you vomited. How does it correlate to the issue on ground?
anything lawyer I no dey put mouth oo
Re: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts To Raid On Justice Odili's Home by kalvoken(m): 6:41pm On Oct 30, 2021
Chukwudozzie:
Read, comprehend, understand. How hard could this be. Reports are pouring in that even the so-called search warrant bore a different address and has no me of the owner of the property, and this was what you could come up with. SMH.

Why are you complicatiissues for the light brained guy na.

He will just quench trying to comprehend what you put up there

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts To Raid On Justice Odili's Home by Abelino(m): 6:41pm On Oct 30, 2021
Lovenorth:
They can only condemn which everyone has a right to ,But to be candid we are truly satisfied with the action of our lovely security
Ignorance is bliss.... Your stupidity is getting out of hand. Okpo
Re: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts To Raid On Justice Odili's Home by ominiriches2016(m): 6:42pm On Oct 30, 2021
Top Granite 4 All Season
Offer the strongest stones for your building.

Re: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts To Raid On Justice Odili's Home by potent5(m): 6:43pm On Oct 30, 2021
Creditalerts:
grin

Toothless bull.....
Shataaap

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu's Exercise Bike Video Is Recent - BBC Fact-Check / Court Restrains AIT, NTA From Airing‘damaging Video’ On Osinbajo / The Hostages Rescued By Soldiers In Borno. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.