Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

People Dig Fake Graves, Erect Stalls, Pipe Water After FG Mark Road For Construc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Dig Fake Graves, Erect Stalls, Pipe Water After FG Mark Road For Construc (3850 Views)

Kano Residents Seen Swimming In Stagnant Water After Heavy Downpour (Video) / Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) / Kwankwaso's Supporter Drinks Muddy Water After His Defection (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Dig Fake Graves, Erect Stalls, Pipe Water After FG Mark Road For Construc by Biodun556(m): 5:43pm On Oct 30, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Dig Fake Graves, Erect Stalls, Pipe Water After FG Mark Road For Construc by PrinceOfLagos: 5:44pm On Oct 30, 2021
Where is this

1 Like

Re: People Dig Fake Graves, Erect Stalls, Pipe Water After FG Mark Road For Construc by Biodun556(m): 5:44pm On Oct 30, 2021
We are so corrupt in Nigeria

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Dig Fake Graves, Erect Stalls, Pipe Water After FG Mark Road For Construc by Biodun556(m): 5:46pm On Oct 30, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Where is this

I guess it is Akwa Ibom

1 Like

Re: People Dig Fake Graves, Erect Stalls, Pipe Water After FG Mark Road For Construc by jaeyking(m): 5:47pm On Oct 30, 2021
God if I'm the govt official handling it.

I will just cancel the project.
No time for rubbish

5 Likes

Re: People Dig Fake Graves, Erect Stalls, Pipe Water After FG Mark Road For Construc by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 30, 2021
Broken bottle has no mmekwatarism, when the politicians were busy messing everything up what would you expect from the leads
Re: People Dig Fake Graves, Erect Stalls, Pipe Water After FG Mark Road For Construc by yuping(m): 5:49pm On Oct 30, 2021
My people don turn corruption to hustle the funny thing about this is they don't see it as crime.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Dig Fake Graves, Erect Stalls, Pipe Water After FG Mark Road For Construc by joyandfaith: 5:50pm On Oct 30, 2021
If government has been sincere with people, they wouldn't do that. Leaders should set good examples.

3 Likes

Re: People Dig Fake Graves, Erect Stalls, Pipe Water After FG Mark Road For Construc by Sergio101(m): 5:52pm On Oct 30, 2021
cheesy
Re: People Dig Fake Graves, Erect Stalls, Pipe Water After FG Mark Road For Construc by Earlystar698(m): 5:52pm On Oct 30, 2021
Government should pay them of course, Northerners are getting paid for it also even for being Useless.

10 Likes

Re: People Dig Fake Graves, Erect Stalls, Pipe Water After FG Mark Road For Construc by Yobabad: 5:53pm On Oct 30, 2021
Even we in the SW used to do it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Dig Fake Graves, Erect Stalls, Pipe Water After FG Mark Road For Construc by TarOrfeeek: 5:58pm On Oct 30, 2021
If the FG can feed Boko Haram Terrorists with Fried rice and Salad. Breakfast they are fed Nigerian Army Bread with 2 Sardines.

Yes. Government MUST give these people compensation.

What is good for the geese is good for Uganda. grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Dig Fake Graves, Erect Stalls, Pipe Water After FG Mark Road For Construc by Biodun556(m): 6:33pm On Oct 30, 2021
Re: People Dig Fake Graves, Erect Stalls, Pipe Water After FG Mark Road For Construc by Bantu10: 6:43pm On Oct 30, 2021
Biodun556:

I guess it is Akwa Ibom

Abdul, odukpani is in cross river state

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Dig Fake Graves, Erect Stalls, Pipe Water After FG Mark Road For Construc by Bantu10: 6:44pm On Oct 30, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

If the FG can feed Boko Haram Terrorists with Fried rice and Salad. Breakfast they are fed Nigerian Army Bread with 2 Sardines.

No. Government MUST give these people compensation.

What is good for the geese is good for Uganda. grin

I love you bro, no homo. Even the oil is gotten from their region. They deserve better

2 Likes

Re: People Dig Fake Graves, Erect Stalls, Pipe Water After FG Mark Road For Construc by Doubleoh7: 6:45pm On Oct 30, 2021
We once experienced worst than this working on a road project in that Akwa Ibom axis. There's no form of compensation these guys will not collect from a contractor; cassava compensation, bamboo, graveyard, the demand is endless. Infact, we had to even pay ground fees for the construction equipment staying on the same road we came to construct. Company had to eventually quit the project

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Dig Fake Graves, Erect Stalls, Pipe Water After FG Mark Road For Construc by Bantu10: 6:45pm On Oct 30, 2021
jaeyking:
God if I'm the govt official handling it.

I will just cancel the project.
No time for rubbish

Govt official that pay terrorist and bandits up north abi?... Abeg just shut up.

4 Likes

Re: People Dig Fake Graves, Erect Stalls, Pipe Water After FG Mark Road For Construc by Gadafii: 6:47pm On Oct 30, 2021
The govt is going to embezzle billions constricting mediocre roads that will wash away after three months, so let the villagers collect their shares too

2 Likes

Re: People Dig Fake Graves, Erect Stalls, Pipe Water After FG Mark Road For Construc by mrvitalis(m): 6:48pm On Oct 30, 2021
What's wrong with this one ... commission is meant to be paid on those lands on a normal and this are normal construction on that road
Re: People Dig Fake Graves, Erect Stalls, Pipe Water After FG Mark Road For Construc by gbengaeed(m): 7:03pm On Oct 30, 2021
And they will be saying that the FG has abandoned them, Contractors uses this kind of situation as a reference to ask for more money from the govt. The govt. quotation and budget for the project would stand against more money and so the project becomes abandoned. Except for the governor, Minister or President have a special interest which will eventually be awarded at an outrageous amount. Nigerians are the enemy of the nation.

Doubleoh7:
We once experienced worst than this working on a road project in that Akwa Ibom axis. There's no form of compensation these guys will not collect from a contractor; cassava compensation, bamboo, graveyard, the demand is endless. We had to even pay ground fees for the construction equipment staying on the same road we came to construct. The company had to eventually quit the project

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Dig Fake Graves, Erect Stalls, Pipe Water After FG Mark Road For Construc by SarkinYarki: 7:17pm On Oct 30, 2021
Doubleoh7:
We once experienced worst than this working on a road project in that Akwa Ibom axis. There's no form of compensation these guys will not collect from a contractor; cassava compensation, bamboo, graveyard, the demand is endless. Infact, we had to even pay ground fees for the construction equipment staying on the same road we came to construct. Company had to eventually quit the project

Nigerians deserve every suffering they pass through ..they are all criminals

4 Likes

Re: People Dig Fake Graves, Erect Stalls, Pipe Water After FG Mark Road For Construc by Doubleoh7: 7:21pm On Oct 30, 2021
gbengaeed:
And they will be saying that the FG has abandoned them, Contractors uses this kind of situation as a reference to ask for more money from the govt. The govt. quotation and budget for the project would stand against more money and so the project becomes abandoned. Except for the governor, Minister or President have a special interest which will eventually be awarded at an outrageous amount. Nigerians are the enemy of the nation.

I may not fully give the full gist of my experience in that place. And very volatile set of youths oo, before you say jack, they are already out for war. Luckily for us, the project payment was based on milestones completed, as soon as we covered some kilometres, we couldn't keep up. We left it for them. Since then, I tend to understand why most projects in South South tends to be abandoned or uncompleted, those guys make simple tasks so complicated

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Dig Fake Graves, Erect Stalls, Pipe Water After FG Mark Road For Construc by Commentor: 7:31pm On Oct 30, 2021
joyandfaith:
If government has been sincere with people, they wouldn't do that. Leaders should set good examples.

I know the leaders were shipped into the country from "Crimea".

Out of all these citizens, none would ever be a leader.

1 Like

Re: People Dig Fake Graves, Erect Stalls, Pipe Water After FG Mark Road For Construc by joyandfaith: 7:43pm On Oct 30, 2021
Commentor:

I know the leaders were shipped into the country from "Crimea".

Out of all these citizens, none would ever be a leader.

Even if stones transformed into leaders, they must set good examples and put strong institutions in places to maintain law and order.
Re: People Dig Fake Graves, Erect Stalls, Pipe Water After FG Mark Road For Construc by Commentor: 7:49pm On Oct 30, 2021
joyandfaith:

Even if stones transformed into leaders, they must set good examples and put strong institutions in places to maintain law and order.
Of course, their historical predilection for corruption suddenly becomes abandoned.
Re: People Dig Fake Graves, Erect Stalls, Pipe Water After FG Mark Road For Construc by tooth4tooth: 8:03pm On Oct 30, 2021
That is rot we are talking about.
Re: People Dig Fake Graves, Erect Stalls, Pipe Water After FG Mark Road For Construc by joyandfaith: 8:08pm On Oct 30, 2021
Commentor:

Of course, their historical predilection for corruption suddenly becomes abandoned.

And if they refuse to set good examples, country remains cursed.
Re: People Dig Fake Graves, Erect Stalls, Pipe Water After FG Mark Road For Construc by jaeyking(m): 8:21pm On Oct 30, 2021
Bantu10:

Govt official that pay terrorist and bandits up north abi?... Abeg just shut up.

Oga carry ur wailing to another place
That's how a town here said till dey settle dem dey won't allow the installation of a transformer.

The senator kuma carry him project go another civil town

Think before u act

3 Likes

Re: People Dig Fake Graves, Erect Stalls, Pipe Water After FG Mark Road For Construc by Biodun556(m): 8:35pm On Oct 30, 2021
jaeyking:

Oga carry ur wailing to another place
That's how a town here said till dey settle dem dey won't allow the installation of a transformer.

The senator kuma carry him project go another civil town

Think before u act

FG and contractors handling second Niger bridge were asked to pay because they are host community. grin Fasola threatened to stop the project and use the money for another project before they stop the rubbish

Dangote was to build his refinery in Ondo before, he already bought the land was about to commence when the host community came up with unbearable demand. Fasola contacted him and the project was relocated to Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: People Dig Fake Graves, Erect Stalls, Pipe Water After FG Mark Road For Construc by FeliDaGreat(f): 8:37pm On Oct 30, 2021
Good day nairalanders,
I just finished school recently and the jobs I have seen around aren't worth it, due to meagre salary that will be used on transportation and not enough for feeding.
I don't want to rely on anyone, that's why I am soliciting for help, the phone I'm using to write this was borrowed from a friend.
I can write articles:- Biographies, Health, Business, Entertainment... Anything for a blog, I can write. I just need a phone to use and work for anyone ready to help. It doesn't have to be new, but something I can use well with a good battery, due to the electricity issue in my area.
Thank you.
Re: People Dig Fake Graves, Erect Stalls, Pipe Water After FG Mark Road For Construc by Validated: 9:36pm On Oct 30, 2021
I am sure govt will not compensate them for their ancestal land without structure or economic trees/crop. It is a common phenomenal in Nigeria
Re: People Dig Fake Graves, Erect Stalls, Pipe Water After FG Mark Road For Construc by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:04pm On Oct 30, 2021
Wow!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

David Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photo) / Ijaws Will Pay Tinubu Back In His Own Coin / Buhari's Aide, Bashir Ahmad Reacts As Bola Tinubu And Wike Meets Again In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.