Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

When The Opportunity Is Not Given, Learn To Create It - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / When The Opportunity Is Not Given, Learn To Create It (205 Views)

Another Great Opportunity Is Here Again / Opportunity Is Now Here To Own A Luxury Home In Lekki With Pictures / Please What Skill Can I Learn To Survive In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When The Opportunity Is Not Given, Learn To Create It by WazobiaNEWS(f): 7:11pm On Oct 30, 2021
When The Opportunity is not given, Learn to create it: Visit this link https:///3nBPAaw

Dear friend
In Africa where I come from, there are great talents, but because the opportunity is not given most of these talents go down the lane wasteful

This has made life in this part of the world harder as the Government people who are supposed to make laws that will benefit the people and make Africa better are the ones making laws that will benefit only but them the 'politician' . The political class here are so corrupt, while they loot Africa resources, make Africa popularise poorer

Here the political system has failed us, the educational system has failed, the health system has failed, the demons of poverty are visible everywhere and the possibilities of our leaders getting Africa work is slime

But the hard truth is, despite all this, you can still make it. WE CAN STILL MAKE IT, I can still make it, you can create opportunities even where there are none. Go here https:///3nBPAaw to read more

Stay blessed and Happy Weekend from all of us NL SOFT, www.nairalearn.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Becoming A Youtuber / Get The Best Chimney Cleaning In DFW / Pain And Agony Of Railway Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.