Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

DSS Not Sponsoring Biafra National Guard To Enforce Sit-at-home Order - Army - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Not Sponsoring Biafra National Guard To Enforce Sit-at-home Order - Army (17103 Views)

80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) / Tinubu Is Not Sponsoring #ENDSARS Protesters – Spokesman / Buhari Can Order Army To Produce His Certificates If They Exist – Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSS Not Sponsoring Biafra National Guard To Enforce Sit-at-home Order - Army by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:35pm On Oct 30, 2021
The Nigerian Army has debunked speculations that the Directorate of Military Intelligence (DMI) and the Department of State Service (DSS) created and funded the Biafra National Guard (BNG) to enforce the sit-at-home order, in a bid to discredit the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB).

It claimed Kalu Odinakachi is responsible for the “mischievous submission”.

A statement signed by Brigadier General Onyema Nwachukwu, the Director, Army Public Relations, sent to DAILY POST on Saturday read in part: “It must be abundantly clarified that this spurious allegation is unfounded and could be absolutely described as a hoax.”

It added that “the activities of IPOB/ESN have undoubtedly assumed a violent dimension.

“This unimaginable level of violence is oiled with propaganda and disinformation to whip-up sentiments and draw sympathy from unsuspecting citizens in the region.”

The Nigerian Army added that “these spineless and irresponsible actions targeted at the very people they claim they want to liberate, clearly unmask their heinous and directionless agenda for Ndigbos.”

In denying the claims that the DMI and DSS are sponsoring BNG, the Army said “realising the futility, hollowness and public rejection of their violent agitation, they resorted to twisting the narrative in the region to galvanize local support.

“Their wild allegation that BNG and UGN were an overt operation by the DMI and DSS is not only laughable but remains largely elusive and a ploy to diminish the public support the NA is savouring in the ongoing exercises.”

The Nigerian Army assured the people of the South East that they will step up efforts to “to rid the region of criminal elements masquerading as BNG and UGM. We encourage members of the public to provide actionable information to security agencies as the Exercises progress.”

https://dailypost.ng/2021/10/30/dss-not-sponsoring-biafra-national-guard-to-enforce-sit-at-home-order-army/

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Not Sponsoring Biafra National Guard To Enforce Sit-at-home Order - Army by AntiBMC(m): 8:39pm On Oct 30, 2021
Whatever they deny, automatically becomes true.

They are the ones sponsoring BNG, and other imported miscreants like the three that were neutralized yesterday; probably due to miscommunication.

259 Likes 19 Shares

Re: DSS Not Sponsoring Biafra National Guard To Enforce Sit-at-home Order - Army by Emergingnation(m): 8:40pm On Oct 30, 2021
Cowards will always denies their infomous act..

118 Likes 9 Shares

Re: DSS Not Sponsoring Biafra National Guard To Enforce Sit-at-home Order - Army by PrinceOfLagos: 8:43pm On Oct 30, 2021
When the FG/Army denies something , then the story is true

229 Likes 10 Shares

Re: DSS Not Sponsoring Biafra National Guard To Enforce Sit-at-home Order - Army by Crowwejihadist: 8:44pm On Oct 30, 2021
For this terrorist government and DSS to come out and debunk any rumour just know that they actually committed the atrocity, smh

178 Likes 13 Shares

Re: DSS Not Sponsoring Biafra National Guard To Enforce Sit-at-home Order - Army by meolaniyi(m): 8:50pm On Oct 30, 2021
Anything the government deny, know it that they did it. They mistakenly kill the Fulani terrorist yesterday and they came today to deny it because it is now in the open.
The way the police mistakenly killed a DSS officer in Imo state which the denied. Thanks to his own brother that came to say his brother is a DSS officer

172 Likes 9 Shares

Re: DSS Not Sponsoring Biafra National Guard To Enforce Sit-at-home Order - Army by SlayerForever: 8:52pm On Oct 30, 2021
IPOB is hitting the FG/Army real hard.

106 Likes 9 Shares

Re: DSS Not Sponsoring Biafra National Guard To Enforce Sit-at-home Order - Army by meccuno: 8:53pm On Oct 30, 2021
[s]
BeeBeeOoh:

The Nigerian Army has debunked speculations that the Directorate of Military Intelligence (DMI) and the Department of State Service (DSS) created and funded the Biafra National Guard (BNG) to enforce the sit-at-home order, in a bid to discredit the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB).

It claimed Kalu Odinakachi is responsible for the “mischievous submission”.

A statement signed by Brigadier General Onyema Nwachukwu, the Director, Army Public Relations, sent to DAILY POST on Saturday read in part: “It must be abundantly clarified that this spurious allegation is unfounded and could be absolutely described as a hoax.”

It added that “the activities of IPOB/ESN have undoubtedly assumed a violent dimension.

“This unimaginable level of violence is oiled with propaganda and disinformation to whip-up sentiments and draw sympathy from unsuspecting citizens in the region.”

The Nigerian Army added that “these spineless and irresponsible actions targeted at the very people they claim they want to liberate, clearly unmask their heinous and directionless agenda for Ndigbos.”

In denying the claims that the DMI and DSS are sponsoring BNG, the Army said “realising the futility, hollowness and public rejection of their violent agitation, they resorted to twisting the narrative in the region to galvanize local support.

“Their wild allegation that BNG and UGN were an overt operation by the DMI and DSS is not only laughable but remains largely elusive and a ploy to diminish the public support the NA is savouring in the ongoing exercises.”

The Nigerian Army assured the people of the South East that they will step up efforts to “to rid the region of criminal elements masquerading as BNG and UGM. We encourage members of the public to provide actionable information to security agencies as the Exercises progress.”

https://dailypost.ng/2021/10/30/dss-not-sponsoring-biafra-national-guard-to-enforce-sit-at-home-order-army/
[/s]

5 Likes

Re: DSS Not Sponsoring Biafra National Guard To Enforce Sit-at-home Order - Army by EraseTheDot: 8:53pm On Oct 30, 2021
When does the mighty Nigerian Army starts replying to rumours peddled by ipob pigs.
The COAS should sit his ass and concentrate on more serious issues.

Make dem no worry, after Anambra election, super tucano go piss on top the region.

- erase the dot

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: DSS Not Sponsoring Biafra National Guard To Enforce Sit-at-home Order - Army by bigpriik: 8:55pm On Oct 30, 2021
We igbos are not fuuulls to declare a conventional war with Nigeria army we rather fight a guerrilla war ,the fools were even making a video of their convoy when they were ready for attack that was when i knew BNG was a scam.

141 Likes 8 Shares

Re: DSS Not Sponsoring Biafra National Guard To Enforce Sit-at-home Order - Army by SouthNigeriac: 8:56pm On Oct 30, 2021
Wereys

4 Likes

Re: DSS Not Sponsoring Biafra National Guard To Enforce Sit-at-home Order - Army by paramakina202: 8:56pm On Oct 30, 2021
We know its their usual propaganda because they are too ashamed of their actions to accept the fact that they are the one killing Igbo people so they have to device a method of KILL AND DENY PATTERN.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DSS Not Sponsoring Biafra National Guard To Enforce Sit-at-home Order - Army by flamingREED(m): 8:58pm On Oct 30, 2021
The army speaking for the DSS.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

99 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Not Sponsoring Biafra National Guard To Enforce Sit-at-home Order - Army by Yorubaritua1ist: 9:02pm On Oct 30, 2021
IPOB miscreants have invaded the nairaland..more of the them should be killed since you all have decided to make east unsafe for sane igbos this Christmas..Ndi uchu cheesy cheesy

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS Not Sponsoring Biafra National Guard To Enforce Sit-at-home Order - Army by loveth360(f): 9:02pm On Oct 30, 2021
Have DSS ever take responsibility of their evil actions,they always deny.

They attacked Kanu's home killing 28 unarmed youths,yet denied it even with videos and pictures from the scene.

They attacked the home of Kanu's lawyer killed his PA,yet denied it not knowing that CCTV captured it.

They attacked Igboho home,denied it but later admit it.

96 Likes 8 Shares

Re: DSS Not Sponsoring Biafra National Guard To Enforce Sit-at-home Order - Army by dallasi: 9:27pm On Oct 30, 2021
AntiBMC:
Whatever they deny, automatically becomes true.

They are the ones sponsoring BNG, and other imported miscreants like the three that was neutralized yesterday; probably due to miscommunication.

All Igbos should be praying for the success of the Nigerian Army in its onslaught against the unknown gunmen since IPOB themselves have said that these unknown gunmen are DSS and fulanis. More victories to the gallant soldiers of Operation Golden Dawn.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS Not Sponsoring Biafra National Guard To Enforce Sit-at-home Order - Army by AntiBMC(m): 9:29pm On Oct 30, 2021
dallasi:

All Igbos should be praying for the success of the Nigerian Army in its onslaught against the unknown gunmen since IPOB themselves have said that these unknown gunmen are DSS and fulanis. More victories to the gallant soldiers of Operation Golden Dawn.

You can make ur comment, however mindless it is, without quoting me. There's a reason I don't quote you on this NL. So let's keep it that way ok? Thank you.

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS Not Sponsoring Biafra National Guard To Enforce Sit-at-home Order - Army by meccuno: 9:35pm On Oct 30, 2021
AntiBMC:

You can make ur comments, however mindless it is, without quoting me. There's a reason I don't quote you on this NL. So let's keep it that way ok? Thank you.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

28 Likes

Re: DSS Not Sponsoring Biafra National Guard To Enforce Sit-at-home Order - Army by RuggedBiafran: 9:36pm On Oct 30, 2021
The heat is on...the truth is standard in any situation. All the zombies and their handlers...can see that IPOB is winning the war and the useless propaganda packaged by the most foolish government is being debunked ASAP.

IGBO people my respect for you guys...na 10000%

75 Likes 9 Shares

Re: DSS Not Sponsoring Biafra National Guard To Enforce Sit-at-home Order - Army by Notasyouthink: 10:54pm On Oct 30, 2021
dallasi:

Igbos will only pray for them if they can focus on the real terrorists and stop killing the innocent and tag them UGM or ESN.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DSS Not Sponsoring Biafra National Guard To Enforce Sit-at-home Order - Army by TalkTalkTwins(m): 10:56pm On Oct 30, 2021
embarassed
Re: DSS Not Sponsoring Biafra National Guard To Enforce Sit-at-home Order - Army by Kingspin(m): 11:16pm On Oct 30, 2021
I believe the Nigerian government to counter IPOB.

They did it with "EndSars" movement, they did it in Abuja and can do it with Biafra National Guard, others.

27 Likes

Re: DSS Not Sponsoring Biafra National Guard To Enforce Sit-at-home Order - Army by after4: 11:20pm On Oct 30, 2021
dallasi this guy don finish you and your whole generation. If nah me be you I no go chop, infact I go just kill myself

AntiBMC:

You can make ur comments, however mindless it is, without quoting me. There's a reason I don't quote you on this NL. So let's keep it that way ok? Thank you.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Not Sponsoring Biafra National Guard To Enforce Sit-at-home Order - Army by Igboid: 11:24pm On Oct 30, 2021
The wicked runs even when not being pursued.

13 Likes

Re: DSS Not Sponsoring Biafra National Guard To Enforce Sit-at-home Order - Army by J2381: 11:42pm On Oct 30, 2021
RuggedBiafran:
The heat is on...the truth is standard in any situation. All the zombies and their handlers...can see that IPOB is winning the war and the useless propaganda packaged by the most foolish government is being debunked ASAP.

IGBO people my respect for you guys...na 10000%
Chai! This guy sef. I fear you but I no run. You're truly trying too hard to lie to yourself and deceive others along the line. Choi!. cheesy I hail you sha.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Not Sponsoring Biafra National Guard To Enforce Sit-at-home Order - Army by J2381: 11:45pm On Oct 30, 2021
loveth360:
Have DSS ever take responsibility of their evil actions,they always deny.

They attacked Kanu's home killing 28 unarmed youths,yet denied it even with videos and pictures from the scene.

They attacked the home of Kanu's lawyer killed his PA,yet denied it not knowing that CCTV captured it.

They attacked Igboho home,denied it but later admit it.
Have Ipob/ESN ever taken responsibility pertaining to the mayhem they unleash in the South East? Most of you Ipob/ESN sympathizers can't seem to smell your own sh1t.

4 Likes

Re: DSS Not Sponsoring Biafra National Guard To Enforce Sit-at-home Order - Army by Nobody: 12:46am On Oct 31, 2021
Who will remember that the Biafran national guard people recorded themselves looting a shop and then getting petrol without paying and uploaded it online lol. If that is not enough evidence, then I don’t know what is. This violence in the East is orchestrated by people in government to label IPOB a terrorist organisation .

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: DSS Not Sponsoring Biafra National Guard To Enforce Sit-at-home Order - Army by Ofodirinwa: 12:50am On Oct 31, 2021
I'm still looking for how I can join Tripob

IPOB: Another group emerges, sacks Kanu, TRIPOB
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/ipob-another-group-emerges-sacks-kanu-tripob/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Not Sponsoring Biafra National Guard To Enforce Sit-at-home Order - Army by CountVersailles(f): 3:22am On Oct 31, 2021

1 Like

Re: DSS Not Sponsoring Biafra National Guard To Enforce Sit-at-home Order - Army by Judithjovial(f): 3:22am On Oct 31, 2021
mark this day, one day Seun will be making efforts to get a coin/token (cryto) for Nairaland community and that'll be massive...
If only someone would look into that and that's a million $ investment floating

2 Likes

Re: DSS Not Sponsoring Biafra National Guard To Enforce Sit-at-home Order - Army by chiedu7: 3:24am On Oct 31, 2021
It's so obvious that DSS wants to destabilize the south east badly, that way its easier for the army to kill off the Igbos

Remember they have been looking for a way to displace igbos & hand their land over to fulanis

21 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Generational Dissonance Or Prejudice? Seyi Tinubu And The Ignorance Of Abati / Osinbajo In Abidjan For Swearing-In Of Adesina, As AFDB President (Photos) / Bitumen Shipment To Nigeria By Geneva Energy Firm Commences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.