Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

Olayinka Omoya Evicted From The Guilder Ultimate Search 2021 - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Olayinka Omoya Evicted From The Guilder Ultimate Search 2021 (37370 Views)

Mikel And Gerald Evicted From The Guilder Ultimate Search 2021 / Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 / Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olayinka Omoya Evicted From The Guilder Ultimate Search 2021 by Bmaster(m): 6:54am On Oct 31, 2021
afrika:
Couldn't watch the show cos my sister n her husband has been fighting and quarreling.

She has been browsing all day and less concerned about the house activities.

Feeling it's not o ly online business that she is doing but having an affair.

The hubby almost slapped her. Not our TV is damaged and no one to fix it
You can fix both of 'em

Fix your Tv
And fix your sister and her husband,

2 Likes

Re: Olayinka Omoya Evicted From The Guilder Ultimate Search 2021 by Rikze: 7:11am On Oct 31, 2021
chrisifeanyi:

Which channel shows that pls

Onmax channel 96 on Gotv...

Unfortunately for you the show will end maybe by Monday, they are already winding it up... Only two contestants are left.

Viewing time is 9:30 pm weekdays.

They are reshowing it anyway, I'm watching it for the second time on the channel but it is still captivating...
Re: Olayinka Omoya Evicted From The Guilder Ultimate Search 2021 by BABANGBALI: 7:17am On Oct 31, 2021
Reality show wey be like sleeping tablets that one na show? Mtcheeeeeeew!

3 Likes

Re: Olayinka Omoya Evicted From The Guilder Ultimate Search 2021 by Freestyl(m): 7:31am On Oct 31, 2021
Rikze:

Unfortunately for you the show will end maybe by Monday, they are already winding it up... Only two contestants are left.

They are reshowing it anyway, I'm watching it for the second time on the channel but it is still captivating...

Fake. Please stop misleading people here!
Re: Olayinka Omoya Evicted From The Guilder Ultimate Search 2021 by Freestyl(m): 7:37am On Oct 31, 2021
chrisifeanyi:

Which channel shows that pls

It’s showing on
Africa Magic Showcase (DStv channel 151), Africa Magic Urban (DStv channel 153) and Africa Magic Family (DStv channel 154 & GOtv channel 2) on Saturdays and Sundays from 8pm till 9pm.

A repeat on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. 8pm

Diary Sessions is every Thursday at 8pm.
Re: Olayinka Omoya Evicted From The Guilder Ultimate Search 2021 by Rikze: 7:44am On Oct 31, 2021
Freestyl:

What do you know? It's not my fault that you can't recharge your cable TV, that's if you have one.

Please tell me the deception in my post. Or do you have comprehension issues?
Re: Olayinka Omoya Evicted From The Guilder Ultimate Search 2021 by Rikze: 7:47am On Oct 31, 2021
Freestyl:

Can't you deduce that the guy was asking of Survivor and not GUS?

Please read my post he quoted for better compression, thank you!

2 Likes

Re: Olayinka Omoya Evicted From The Guilder Ultimate Search 2021 by chrisifeanyi: 7:50am On Oct 31, 2021
Freestyl:

It’s showing on
Africa Magic Showcase (DStv channel 151), Africa Magic Urban (DStv channel 153) and Africa Magic Family (DStv channel 154 & GOtv channel 2) on Saturdays and Sundays from 8pm till 9pm.

Thanks, God bless you.
Re: Olayinka Omoya Evicted From The Guilder Ultimate Search 2021 by chrisifeanyi: 7:51am On Oct 31, 2021
Rikze:

Thanks, God bless you
Re: Olayinka Omoya Evicted From The Guilder Ultimate Search 2021 by thatigboman1: 9:21am On Oct 31, 2021
Caseless:
Maybe the writer should work harder next time to achieve better role display next time. I haven't seen an episode of this, but it seems bbnaija people are giving it a bad review.
watch and see for yourself.
Re: Olayinka Omoya Evicted From The Guilder Ultimate Search 2021 by femi4: 10:03am On Oct 31, 2021
MikeMicheal:
BORING SHOW.
Abeg they should go and rest, what is dead is dead.

BBN is miles ahead of the show in terms of entertainment
Re: Olayinka Omoya Evicted From The Guilder Ultimate Search 2021 by fitinwell: 11:13am On Oct 31, 2021
Freestyl:
Olayinka Gabriel Omoya is the first contestant to be EVICTED from the Guilder Ultimate Search 2021.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CVqlhawIFq-/?utm_medium=copy_link

Abeg where is General Pere.. Now i am missing BBN6 SEASON6 SHINE UR EYE EDITION.. and the weekend groove..

This years GUS show delivers content like NYSC orientation camp..

Or NPower summits.
Re: Olayinka Omoya Evicted From The Guilder Ultimate Search 2021 by YoungRay007: 12:18pm On Oct 31, 2021
Rikze:
shocked

Yet to feel to the show though... Lots of improvements are needed to give it the vibe of a reality show.

After watching Australia Survivor, you'll know this is wack and an imitation of the former...

Toke Makinwa was sounding too authoritative and unfriendly to my liking, with the contestants replying "yes ma"... Kai!

To the task master, " yes Sir!"

They should talk to the contestants with some measure of respect and dignity.

Australia Survivor any day any time, twice on Saturday...

Which station
Re: Olayinka Omoya Evicted From The Guilder Ultimate Search 2021 by Caseless: 12:22pm On Oct 31, 2021
thatigboman1:
watch and see for yourself.
na time no dey! I go try
Re: Olayinka Omoya Evicted From The Guilder Ultimate Search 2021 by Freestyl(m): 12:22pm On Oct 31, 2021
Rikze:

What do you know? It's not my fault that you can't recharge your cable TV, that's if you have one.

Please tell me the deception in my post. Or do you have comprehension issues?

Only two contestants left?
Re: Olayinka Omoya Evicted From The Guilder Ultimate Search 2021 by Rikze: 12:34pm On Oct 31, 2021
Freestyl:

Only two contestants left?

Yes. Tara and Jericho

Others have been evicted... The show is ending this Monday (Tomorrow)

Rikze:

Re: Olayinka Omoya Evicted From The Guilder Ultimate Search 2021 by Rikze: 12:45pm On Oct 31, 2021
YoungRay007:

Which station

Rikze:

Re: Olayinka Omoya Evicted From The Guilder Ultimate Search 2021 by Freestyl(m): 1:15pm On Oct 31, 2021
Rikze:

Yes. Tara and Jericho

Others have been evicted... The show is ending this Monday (Tomorrow)

Stop misleading people here with your ignorance. You are obviously mistaking Guilder Ultimate Search for Australian Survivor. There is no GUS contestant with the names Tara and Jericho. These two names are from the Australian Survivor reality TV show. 

And on Tuesday, Jericho was crowned winner of Australian Survivor, with Tara trailing as runner up.   

Guilder Ultimate Search is showing on

It's showing on GOtv channel 2 and not Onmax channel 96 on Gotv as claimed by you.

and viewing time is 8pm and not 9:30.

Now, go forth and sin no more!!!
Re: Olayinka Omoya Evicted From The Guilder Ultimate Search 2021 by Rikze: 1:30pm On Oct 31, 2021
Freestyl:

Stop misleading people here with your ignorance. You are obviously mistaking Guilder Ultimate Search for Australian Survivor. There is no GUS contestant with the names Tara and Jericho. These two names are from the Australian Survivor reality TV show. 

And on Tuesday, Jericho was crowned winner of Australian Survivor, with Tara trailing as runner up.   

It's showing on GOtv channel 2 and not Onmax channel 96 on Gotv as claimed by you.

Bros you be mumu oo, what is difficult for you to understand that I've been talking about Survivor and not GUS?

Read all my comments on this thread again, this time slowly and prayerfully. Maybe you need divine intervention on this matter.

Stopping quoting me just to disgrace yourself here. Biko!

2 Likes

Re: Olayinka Omoya Evicted From The Guilder Ultimate Search 2021 by Khaysee: 3:18pm On Oct 31, 2021
sassiemyk:

The sauce of the show was Chidi Mokeme. They messed up the show with their choice of task masters.
It’s not about the tast master it’s about content for viewers to enjoy
The script
The atmosphere
Re: Olayinka Omoya Evicted From The Guilder Ultimate Search 2021 by EtinosaDLaw(m): 4:10pm On Oct 31, 2021
Freestyl:

Guy you dense o. How can you not comprehend simple English? If you don't understand, why not go to the beginning of their conversation and read it carefully. He was telling the guy (and you) about survivor, not GUS.
Re: Olayinka Omoya Evicted From The Guilder Ultimate Search 2021 by EtinosaDLaw(m): 4:10pm On Oct 31, 2021
chrisifeanyi:
. Is is MTV base on DStv?
Yes boss
Re: Olayinka Omoya Evicted From The Guilder Ultimate Search 2021 by noble2faith(m): 4:30pm On Oct 31, 2021
Freestyl:

Ur mumudity is legendary!
Re: Olayinka Omoya Evicted From The Guilder Ultimate Search 2021 by azpekuliar: 4:32pm On Oct 31, 2021
ModelLook:
I came to the parlour. Turned on the TV. Saw them showing GUS. The participants were busy carrying themselves on wheelbarrow.

Do you know what I did next?

I got up. Went into my room. Laid on my bed. Switch on my phone. Entered Twitter and joined a Twitter Space and was listening to conversations of people i don't even know.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Olayinka Omoya Evicted From The Guilder Ultimate Search 2021 by TributeNG: 7:39pm On Oct 31, 2021
That survivor don tire me. Its on repeat. I have watched it over an over. Onmax is crap
Re: Olayinka Omoya Evicted From The Guilder Ultimate Search 2021 by Kyf1: 8:04pm On Oct 31, 2021
Really
Re: Olayinka Omoya Evicted From The Guilder Ultimate Search 2021 by Ssumtry: 7:13am On Nov 05, 2021
LagosInter:
Silly useless show.

Not showing in real time, with confused mofos going about in the bush.
Please help me with the telegram group link.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija Saturday Night Party Thread / Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress / Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.