Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Shantel Gadgets Is A Scam People!!!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shantel Gadgets Is A Scam People!!!!! (642 Views)

Scam Alert; Fake Untouchable Comedian’s Facebook Account Set Up To Scam People / Scammers Now Use “Call-Divert” And “Call-Forwarding” To Scam People. / Facebook User Exposes New Format ATM Fraudsters Use To Scam People. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shantel Gadgets Is A Scam People!!!!! by Bowen455: 9:15pm On Oct 30, 2021
They even had the nerves to sponsor their post,, their previous name was BUJU MOBILES, and yes they succeeded in scamming me but it will cost them a whole lot!!!! Pls don’t fall for those scandalous thieves!!!!’pictures attached below

1 Share

Re: Shantel Gadgets Is A Scam People!!!!! by Prettygirl376: 6:58am On Nov 08, 2021
I think I was one of their scameed members in the just concluded giveaway��. They have scammed me and have deactivated their account �. I have paid for the iPhone X delivery. The delivery is to come today���

Re: Shantel Gadgets Is A Scam People!!!!! by Prettygirl376: 7:02am On Nov 08, 2021
The person in charge of the account even had a birthday giveaway and gave an iphone 6 to someone and also 40k to 2 people. It was so real, I didn't think it was a scam cry. God will replenish me and punish them all.
Re: Shantel Gadgets Is A Scam People!!!!! by Prevailing: 7:25am On Nov 08, 2021
See as iPhone take carry you reach Patiskum

2 Likes

Re: Shantel Gadgets Is A Scam People!!!!! by Boogyman557: 8:35am On Nov 08, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool WTF MAN
Re: Shantel Gadgets Is A Scam People!!!!! by Prettygirl376: 12:34pm On Nov 08, 2021
They have come again with an account called swiss_digital on IG angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Shantel Gadgets Is A Scam People!!!!! by finalboss(m): 7:36pm On Nov 08, 2021
Prettygirl376:
The person in charge of the account even had a birthday giveaway and gave an iphone 6 to someone and also 40k to 2 people. It was so real, I didn't think it was a scam cry. God will replenish me and punish them all.
grin you fell for cheap scam

(1) (Reply)

Human Skulls Found With Suspected Oil Dealers In Imo / Update On Uromi, Edo State Banks Robbery(pictures) / Another Wanted Defaulter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.