Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

ISWAP Procures Military Uniforms From Libya Ahead Of December Attacks - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ISWAP Procures Military Uniforms From Libya Ahead Of December Attacks (29253 Views)

Gabriel Uzoma's Girlfriend Hired Armed Robbers In Military Uniforms To Kill Him / Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her / Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISWAP Procures Military Uniforms From Libya Ahead Of December Attacks by Nobody: 4:49am On Oct 31, 2021
cry cry cry cry
When a BABY is born, that BABY is born without blemish. The Battle begins at birth starting with the baby's name.
The tribe behind the baby.
Parents behind the baby.
The Religion of the baby's parents.
What the baby will be told in years to come.

At the END of the Day, the BABY becomes a monster of human creation & not of God's.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ISWAP Procures Military Uniforms From Libya Ahead Of December Attacks by YorubarLord: 4:56am On Oct 31, 2021
Very very foolish these our people in the south have become. Their eyes will open soon enough
PastorFire:
This is how foolish your education has rendered you.
Re: ISWAP Procures Military Uniforms From Libya Ahead Of December Attacks by Brushstrokes20: 4:56am On Oct 31, 2021
Nigeria urgently needs a SANE AND SOUND LEADER!
Re: ISWAP Procures Military Uniforms From Libya Ahead Of December Attacks by anochuko01(m): 5:03am On Oct 31, 2021
tesseract:
With all these Intel, dss will not do anything, the army will be onlookers until shit hits the fan. Smh

Sharing borders with such countries as Cameroon, Niger and Chad isn't helping matters either.

2 Likes

Re: ISWAP Procures Military Uniforms From Libya Ahead Of December Attacks by lexy2014: 5:08am On Oct 31, 2021
tesseract:
With all these Intel, dss will not do anything, the army will be onlookers until shit hits the fan. Smh

They will be looking for endsars protesters, ipob and igboho

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Procures Military Uniforms From Libya Ahead Of December Attacks by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:17am On Oct 31, 2021
In December,our security must change their uniforms weekly.
Anyone seen with camou is an enemy

2 Likes

Re: ISWAP Procures Military Uniforms From Libya Ahead Of December Attacks by Whitecoal711: 5:34am On Oct 31, 2021
And where are they bringing their ammunitions,from the free flowing north border I guess?

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Procures Military Uniforms From Libya Ahead Of December Attacks by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:53am On Oct 31, 2021
Treasure17:
The government should flush these people out for once so that we can have relative peace.
bandits are not terrorist

spit

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Procures Military Uniforms From Libya Ahead Of December Attacks by InvestorRicky(m): 5:58am On Oct 31, 2021
Very reluctant in giving protection to the unyielding northerners who attacks his oppositions & other tribes for his sake.The north will never learn nor educate themselves. Clearly,they deserve everything they are suffering in d hands of terrorists! Islam/prophet Mohammed is a curse to humanity!

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Procures Military Uniforms From Libya Ahead Of December Attacks by Nobody: 6:27am On Oct 31, 2021
tesseract:
These people have done their best, federal government is playing with terrorist.

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Procures Military Uniforms From Libya Ahead Of December Attacks by SIONKPO1(m): 6:31am On Oct 31, 2021
Islam has got to reform,too much killings,hatred from them

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Procures Military Uniforms From Libya Ahead Of December Attacks by BigYash: 6:38am On Oct 31, 2021
Treasure17:
The government should flush these people out for once so that we can have relative peace.
They are the government. You want government to flush themselves out grin Funny you

2 Likes

Re: ISWAP Procures Military Uniforms From Libya Ahead Of December Attacks by SmartPolician: 7:01am On Oct 31, 2021
The fall of Mu'ammar Gaddafi is a threat to the entire Middle East and sub-Sahara Africa. Non-state actors now control lots of small weapons.

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Procures Military Uniforms From Libya Ahead Of December Attacks by Cnach: 7:02am On Oct 31, 2021
GayPontiff:

Pls they should procure all they want.
Keep up with the killing in kidnapping and killing in the north. It is their birthright.
They are doing us a favor reducing their population....
No be only reduce. People wey dey born every year

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Procures Military Uniforms From Libya Ahead Of December Attacks by slowice(m): 7:12am On Oct 31, 2021
tesseract:

Since is not ipob Intel, they will definitely do nothing

2 Likes

Re: ISWAP Procures Military Uniforms From Libya Ahead Of December Attacks by slowice(m): 7:16am On Oct 31, 2021
Treasure17:

Dis one go be teenager, omo see naivety in his post grin

You don't know warris going on

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Procures Military Uniforms From Libya Ahead Of December Attacks by BABANGBALI: 7:21am On Oct 31, 2021
Blackfire:
I don't see anything wrong with there moves

very dry joke
Re: ISWAP Procures Military Uniforms From Libya Ahead Of December Attacks by Treasure17(m): 7:24am On Oct 31, 2021
slowice:

Dis one go be teenager, omo see naivety in his post grin

You don't know warris going on
I
Ofcoure I am. You can deduce that from my moniker yeah. Little mind.
Re: ISWAP Procures Military Uniforms From Libya Ahead Of December Attacks by 3isbetter: 7:25am On Oct 31, 2021
Re: ISWAP Procures Military Uniforms From Libya Ahead Of December Attacks by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:25am On Oct 31, 2021
YorubarLord:
Very very foolish these our people in the south have become. Their eyes will open soon enough
ijebuwarrior
I'm monitoring you
Re: ISWAP Procures Military Uniforms From Libya Ahead Of December Attacks by Dreadful: 7:35am On Oct 31, 2021
By 2022 a massive war will be declared by these Fulani terrorists so as to disrupt your idiotic 2023 elections for those of you monkeys in the south and take over your lands.
Guess what? No foreign power nor government will come to save you
You southern fools only have the opportunity now to start clamoring for your freedom cum referendum like the Biafrans, if not?
OK nah.

2 Likes

Re: ISWAP Procures Military Uniforms From Libya Ahead Of December Attacks by RZArecta(m): 7:38am On Oct 31, 2021
tesseract:
just whisper IPOB and entire SE communities would have been wiped out... They collude, they collude cool

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Procures Military Uniforms From Libya Ahead Of December Attacks by caprini1: 7:42am On Oct 31, 2021
Treasure17:

Failure is an understatement. Maybe they can at least redeem what's left of their integrity if they have any. Eight solid years wasted.
One buffoon that kept malice with me in 2015,because i didnt vote bubu relocated to the UK with his whole family,without anyone,s knowledge.

3 Likes

Re: ISWAP Procures Military Uniforms From Libya Ahead Of December Attacks by iyke2frankeze: 7:43am On Oct 31, 2021
Our darling President will soon express his shock.
Re: ISWAP Procures Military Uniforms From Libya Ahead Of December Attacks by Jamesbiodun(m): 7:53am On Oct 31, 2021
Even the the DSS ,army and all the security agency in the country have a credible information, they won't do anything angry our oga at the top
Re: ISWAP Procures Military Uniforms From Libya Ahead Of December Attacks by hardbody: 7:53am On Oct 31, 2021
Treasure17:

The peace we have now is worth the wasted years of...... grin grin grin
Re: ISWAP Procures Military Uniforms From Libya Ahead Of December Attacks by Blackfire(m): 8:00am On Oct 31, 2021
BABANGBALI:
very dry joke

They have right to protect themselves...

You are the joke

Ubanka
Re: ISWAP Procures Military Uniforms From Libya Ahead Of December Attacks by skybeauty(f): 8:15am On Oct 31, 2021
And they are busy chasing IPOB.
Anyways I see the North becoming an Islamic State by the ending of 2022 (May God save the Christians over there). I see Biafra grabbing their freedom by force in that year and I see some foreign Nations openly supporting the emergence of Biafra. It will happen. I see Biafra becoming a great nation and it’s military coming to the aid of Christians in the North. God will do it.
Re: ISWAP Procures Military Uniforms From Libya Ahead Of December Attacks by Academicwizman(m): 8:16am On Oct 31, 2021
Could it be that some people want to carry out a genocide during the Yuletide season using the fifth columnist among the Nigerian army and later blame it on 'phantom insurgents' who procured army uniforms from Libya? I don't really understand why they brought this news to the public attention instead of dealing with the issue secretly. Do some people want to exonerate the army after the genocide has taken place? Why not take proactive measures now instead of informing the public?
Re: ISWAP Procures Military Uniforms From Libya Ahead Of December Attacks by lokoloko84(m): 8:17am On Oct 31, 2021
PastorFire:
This is how foolish your education has rendered you.
And why are you attacking him? The guy is right now,they should keep their madness to the North and any overambition to spread it to other parts of the country will be a welcomed by certain groups.
I am waiting for that.
Re: ISWAP Procures Military Uniforms From Libya Ahead Of December Attacks by mema900: 8:49am On Oct 31, 2021
Treasure17:

They are children of the government
Re: ISWAP Procures Military Uniforms From Libya Ahead Of December Attacks by godofuck231: 9:03am On Oct 31, 2021
And bubu is struggling hard to buy mosquito nets

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Illegal Chinese Miners Nabbed In Plateau By Security Men (Photos) / How a 54year- old Okada Rider Raped Pry Sch Girl in Ondo state (Pictured) / My Sister Got Duped At An ATM Point, Can I Get My Money Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.