Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,499 members, 7,861,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:16 PM

How Amapiano Started – Kabza De Small Reveals - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How Amapiano Started – Kabza De Small Reveals (227 Views)

Download: Kabza De Small – Kabza Chant Ft. Young Stunna, Nkosazana Daughter / Dj Maphorisa & Kabza De Small – Ezulwini Lyrics Ft. Kamo Mphela "Mp3" / Music: Kabza De Small & Dj Maphorisa – Emcimbini Ft Samthing Soweto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Amapiano Started – Kabza De Small Reveals by hdmovieplug(m): 1:08am On Oct 31, 2021

Kabza De Small narrates the emergence of Amapiano genre while on Oskido’s YouTube show named Joy Ride.

Kabza who is famously known as the King of Amapiano is highly respected as one of the pioneer of the genre which is currently making waves in SA and across her border.

Speaking of how the genre started, he said:

“You know how Amapiano started? The township DJs play a song with 125 beats per minute [BPM]. Then you would find other DJ’s play the same beat at 115 BPM,” he explained, adding that they would also often make mixtapes with a slower tempo.”

“First it was remixes then Mdu came up. I don’t know what happened, I don’t know how he figured out the log drum. Amapiano has always been there but he’s the one who came up with Log drum,” explained Kabza.

“These boys like experimenting, they always check out new plug in’s. So when Mdu figured it out, he ran with it. And when I got it, I jumped on the bandwagon.”

“Amapiano music is mainly Log Drum.”

Warch Video Here : https://allmuzzic.com/how-amapiano-started-kabza-de-small-reveals/
Re: How Amapiano Started – Kabza De Small Reveals by illicit(m): 7:26am On Oct 31, 2021
I like Amapiano

(1) (Reply)

Phyno Features Olamide In "Do You Wrong" / Kayumba – Mapenzi Yanauma Mp3 Download Audio / Do You Remember Any Books That Still Bring Back Nostalgic Memories?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.