Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

PDP Convention: Kadade Sulaiman Becomes PDP National Youth Leader - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Convention: Kadade Sulaiman Becomes PDP National Youth Leader (32583 Views)

Dayo Isreal Meets Abba Kadade In Osun (Picture) / Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows / Ali Odefa Becomes PDP National Vice Chairman (south East) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Convention: Kadade Sulaiman Becomes PDP National Youth Leader by younglleo: 7:56am On Oct 31, 2021
h
Re: PDP Convention: Kadade Sulaiman Becomes PDP National Youth Leader by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:57am On Oct 31, 2021
TheGoodJoe:
What has he done to merit youth leader. Definitely a slot from one big politician. I know a young lady in Rivers State that has a chain of youth organization under her. This chain runs across the whole Rivers State with members in every ward.

She has been active in PDP from Abuja to Nigeria Delta State.

Yet nothing to show. So what makes this one worthy of National youth leader.

Nigeria, a country monkey works baboon eats.
how do u know this one no get chain abi PDP na only rivers e end
Re: PDP Convention: Kadade Sulaiman Becomes PDP National Youth Leader by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:58am On Oct 31, 2021
chrisxxx:
This is a welcome development. I have not been in PDP nor APC. However I see PDP as a Pan Nigeria party. More organized, coordinate and mature.

U don start again if they begin do like APC u go start to shout and complain
Re: PDP Convention: Kadade Sulaiman Becomes PDP National Youth Leader by Ademola47(m): 7:59am On Oct 31, 2021
He's not bad as a youth leader...
Re: PDP Convention: Kadade Sulaiman Becomes PDP National Youth Leader by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 31, 2021
Political post for fulani pdp youth while Eastern keyboard warriors keep attacking Tinubu
Re: PDP Convention: Kadade Sulaiman Becomes PDP National Youth Leader by MyExpression(m): 8:05am On Oct 31, 2021
TheGoodJoe:
What has he done to merit youth leader. Definitely a slot from one big politician. I know a young lady in Rivers State that has a chain of youth organization under her. This chain runs across the whole Rivers State with members in every ward.

She has been active in PDP from Abuja to Nigeria Delta State.

Yet nothing to show. So what makes this one worthy of National youth leader.

Nigeria, a country monkey works baboon eats.

Exactly,

At 25, what is his pedigree?
What's his political antecedents?
What's his story?

Y'all must really think we're stupid

1 Like

Re: PDP Convention: Kadade Sulaiman Becomes PDP National Youth Leader by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:05am On Oct 31, 2021
DanHaske:
One thing about PDP is that despite the crisis and all, they still manage to be organized.
APC would have been more organized if not that one particular man is strangling the party with his ambitions.

Key ya sef
Re: PDP Convention: Kadade Sulaiman Becomes PDP National Youth Leader by Asbata(m): 8:06am On Oct 31, 2021
Indeed, it's a pan Nigeria political party�����

chrisxxx:
This is a welcome development. I have not been in PDP nor APC. However I see PDP as a Pan Nigeria party. More organized, coordinate and mature.

1 Like

Re: PDP Convention: Kadade Sulaiman Becomes PDP National Youth Leader by Minjim: 8:13am On Oct 31, 2021
AlexBells:
Impressive but it is the Youth leader, how does that really put the youth in the scheme of affairs, youth getting youth leader is just like apple growing apple fruits or girls being cheerleaders, this is not an improvement it is a norm, what we need is to head other aspects, you can't give me what I already have and call it achievement, when would a youth be party Chairman?.

Lol!

If you remember where we are coming from you'll appreciate anything that's a departure.

No be PDP?

What should worry you is whether that dude is there to actually represent any youth
Re: PDP Convention: Kadade Sulaiman Becomes PDP National Youth Leader by Munzy14(m): 8:14am On Oct 31, 2021
AlexBells:
Impressive but it is the Youth leader, how does that really put the youth in the scheme of affairs, youth getting youth leader is just like apple growing apple fruits or girls being cheerleaders, this is not an improvement it is a norm, what we need is to head other aspects, you can't give me what I already have and call it achievement, when would a youth be party Chairman?.
You count 1 before counting 2...

Life is a process....Meanwhile who is APC national youth leader and how old is he? grin
Re: PDP Convention: Kadade Sulaiman Becomes PDP National Youth Leader by Minjim: 8:15am On Oct 31, 2021
Asbata:
Indeed, it's a pan Nigeria political party�����

Being an out of power has humbled them.

Wait for them if they ever get to the center again.
You'll see the real PDP
Re: PDP Convention: Kadade Sulaiman Becomes PDP National Youth Leader by Sholaco: 8:22am On Oct 31, 2021
Nothing concerns me, his benefit for himself and his family...its not change anything in the market
Re: PDP Convention: Kadade Sulaiman Becomes PDP National Youth Leader by AlexBells(m): 8:26am On Oct 31, 2021
Munzy14:

Life is a process....Meanwhile who is APC national youth leader and how old is he? grin
Where are we coming from, that Zik was below 50 when he was asking waves or the Head of states of majority under 40 or that the leader of the January 15 boys was barely 29, abeg
Re: PDP Convention: Kadade Sulaiman Becomes PDP National Youth Leader by OTlandlord: 8:37am On Oct 31, 2021
He will be national chairman one-day. Definitely
Re: PDP Convention: Kadade Sulaiman Becomes PDP National Youth Leader by Caseless: 8:46am On Oct 31, 2021
chatinent:
Wetin money finder no go see for Longrich advert.
grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Convention: Kadade Sulaiman Becomes PDP National Youth Leader by yahmohy27: 8:46am On Oct 31, 2021
SadiqBabaSani:
He looks unfocused
Your eyes are not good
Re: PDP Convention: Kadade Sulaiman Becomes PDP National Youth Leader by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 31, 2021
PCG001:
nιce developмenт
вυт ι нave proвleмѕ wιтн people wearιng тнιѕ ĸιnda capembarassed
Go and hug transformer. They'll prepare him for the next generation while others at his age are left ranting like hungry lions on social media!
Re: PDP Convention: Kadade Sulaiman Becomes PDP National Youth Leader by poiZon: 8:50am On Oct 31, 2021
AlexBells:
U should have said when will youth be president n not party leader..
Party leadership is more compound than we see in Nigeria, party leadership should be responsive and shouldn't be for any being irrespective of where and what he is.
The president should be submissive to his party leader, so in this case party leader should not just be anybody but someone with impeccable charater.
Re: PDP Convention: Kadade Sulaiman Becomes PDP National Youth Leader by BlackPantherxXx: 8:52am On Oct 31, 2021
Yeebos are meant to serve PDP.

Even Youth Leader...them no give them.

PDP considers this 25 year old ab0ki greater than ALL yeebos.

Chei! Chimo!

Re: PDP Convention: Kadade Sulaiman Becomes PDP National Youth Leader by Munzy14(m): 8:53am On Oct 31, 2021
AlexBells:

Where are we coming from, that Zik was below 50 when he was asking waves or the Head of states of majority under 40 or that the leader of the January 15 boys was barely 29, abeg
The old boys are holding on tight..But you know, nobody wins against nature...

They will probably give way for the younger generation soon or later.
Re: PDP Convention: Kadade Sulaiman Becomes PDP National Youth Leader by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 31, 2021
Juliusmalema:

PDP is a useless party.

Only rag tags still identify with the party.
PDP its a million times better than APC that was formed with parties of different ideology coming together to be more confused. APC can never stand
Re: PDP Convention: Kadade Sulaiman Becomes PDP National Youth Leader by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:58am On Oct 31, 2021
nzeobi:
Congratulations but please represent the youths very well

Ministry of what? Lol
Re: PDP Convention: Kadade Sulaiman Becomes PDP National Youth Leader by Patrioticman007(m): 9:01am On Oct 31, 2021
gulfer:
Hmmm, we still get small hope cool cool cool cool cool

Hmmmm That's an ancestors representative aka gods
Re: PDP Convention: Kadade Sulaiman Becomes PDP National Youth Leader by Orpe7(m): 9:04am On Oct 31, 2021
This one na just figure head

1 Like

Re: PDP Convention: Kadade Sulaiman Becomes PDP National Youth Leader by bewla(m): 9:53am On Oct 31, 2021
AlexBells:
Na animal talk be that o

Dash them human rights
Re: PDP Convention: Kadade Sulaiman Becomes PDP National Youth Leader by Goldentulip2: 10:19am On Oct 31, 2021
This is a welcome development. Previous PDP youth leaders have NEVER been 25 or even reflected a YOUTH in age.
Re: PDP Convention: Kadade Sulaiman Becomes PDP National Youth Leader by Holadokun(m): 10:35am On Oct 31, 2021
APC National Youth Leader 42years
PDP National Youth Leader 25years, PDP is for the youths and masses.

Come to PDP, let us rescue the Country together.
Re: PDP Convention: Kadade Sulaiman Becomes PDP National Youth Leader by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:42am On Oct 31, 2021
OGHENAOGIE:
how do u know this one no get chain abi PDP na only rivers e end

Tell us. We are waiting
Re: PDP Convention: Kadade Sulaiman Becomes PDP National Youth Leader by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 31, 2021
AlexBells:
what a daft comment
Re: PDP Convention: Kadade Sulaiman Becomes PDP National Youth Leader by AlexBells(m): 11:11am On Oct 31, 2021
Munzy14:

The youth is the reason Nigeria is too bad, you celebrate your right, then tell me why you should have your privilege, youth leader, what?, don't you hear the name youth leader, so a woman becoming woman leader should be celebrated, are there no other post?, this is our right let's gun for our privileges
Re: PDP Convention: Kadade Sulaiman Becomes PDP National Youth Leader by AlexBells(m): 11:11am On Oct 31, 2021
perambulator:

what a daft comment
Can you reason beyond your keyboard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El Rufai Appoints Bringbackourgirls Founder As Chief Of Staff / Buhari May Cut Fashola's Ministry To Give Way For Kachikwu / Chong Dinh Hue Asks APC To Allow Vietnam Import Rice Into Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.