Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,097 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Chelsea Extend Their Lead At Top Of Premier League Table With 3 - 0 Win - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Extend Their Lead At Top Of Premier League Table With 3 - 0 Win (15796 Views)

Chelsea Extend Thomas Tuchel's Contract To June 2024 / Liverpool Open Up A Record 22-Point Lead At The Top Of The EPL / List Of Premier League Stars At 2019 Africa Cup Of Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Extend Their Lead At Top Of Premier League Table With 3 - 0 Win by paulolee(m): 7:59am On Oct 31, 2021
Bigredmachine:

Man city can't win this league... Liverpool will try but Chelsea is the clear favourite...
joker
Re: Chelsea Extend Their Lead At Top Of Premier League Table With 3 - 0 Win by Lamasta(m): 8:00am On Oct 31, 2021
Bigredmachine:

Man city can't win this league... Liverpool will try but Chelsea is the clear favourite...
Its just 10 games played o

5 Likes

Re: Chelsea Extend Their Lead At Top Of Premier League Table With 3 - 0 Win by Freestyl(m): 8:00am On Oct 31, 2021
Lamasta:
Am very very confident and sure of one thing, Chelsea will drop before February that I know....The league is between City and Liverpool

Keep dreaming!

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Extend Their Lead At Top Of Premier League Table With 3 - 0 Win by Lamasta(m): 8:01am On Oct 31, 2021
Freestyl:

Keep dreaming!
We'll remind y'all when the time comes
Re: Chelsea Extend Their Lead At Top Of Premier League Table With 3 - 0 Win by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 31, 2021
Your statement is sentimental

Is there any team that cannot drop points?

Lamasta:
Am very very confident and sure of one thing, Chelsea will drop before February that I know....The league is between City and Liverpool

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chelsea Extend Their Lead At Top Of Premier League Table With 3 - 0 Win by Emyogalanya: 8:05am On Oct 31, 2021
Lamasta:
in the meantime full our buckets with water. We want baff

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Extend Their Lead At Top Of Premier League Table With 3 - 0 Win by Nackzy: 8:06am On Oct 31, 2021
They're good
Re: Chelsea Extend Their Lead At Top Of Premier League Table With 3 - 0 Win by Iriruaga100(m): 8:06am On Oct 31, 2021
Lamasta:

Sir, follow the stat. If Chelsea top the table after Christmas, they’re going to win the league. Don’t be emotional about your analysis.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chelsea Extend Their Lead At Top Of Premier League Table With 3 - 0 Win by Ezedon(m): 8:07am On Oct 31, 2021
Confirmed
Re: Chelsea Extend Their Lead At Top Of Premier League Table With 3 - 0 Win by Lamasta(m): 8:09am On Oct 31, 2021
Iriruaga100:

Sir, follow the stat. If Chelsea top the table after Christmas, they’re going to win the league. Don’t be emotional about your analysis.
Let's wait till then now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Extend Their Lead At Top Of Premier League Table With 3 - 0 Win by Brarrie: 8:09am On Oct 31, 2021
Lamasta:
and city and Liverpool won't drop point before February ,what a clown

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chelsea Extend Their Lead At Top Of Premier League Table With 3 - 0 Win by Lamasta(m): 8:10am On Oct 31, 2021
Brarrie:
and city and Liverpool won't drop point before February ,what a clown

Re: Chelsea Extend Their Lead At Top Of Premier League Table With 3 - 0 Win by SIONKPO1(m): 8:11am On Oct 31, 2021
post=107208241:

Same thing Alan Shearer,
The greatest player to ever played for Newcastle United said after the match....

Match of the Day pundit Alan Shearer said:
"You see the number of players Chelsea had missing today - [Romelu] Lukaku,
[Timo] Werner,
[Mason] Mount,
[Christian] Pulisic,
[Mateo] Kovacic - [it's] amazing
".

It's really an amazing performance from our darling Blue Boys.
OK
My Prayer for you
May your Life be ran the same way Buhari is running Nigeria
Can I hear a resounding Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Extend Their Lead At Top Of Premier League Table With 3 - 0 Win by Isobug: 8:12am On Oct 31, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Initial gra gra

We know who get epl tittle
Initial gra gra my brother
Re: Chelsea Extend Their Lead At Top Of Premier League Table With 3 - 0 Win by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 31, 2021
I can't wait for CHELSEA to Spell PENDU against MAN U, just as Liverpool did.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chelsea Extend Their Lead At Top Of Premier League Table With 3 - 0 Win by donbrowser(m): 8:17am On Oct 31, 2021
Lamasta:

Dream on but remember there's nation's cup in January lol

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chelsea Extend Their Lead At Top Of Premier League Table With 3 - 0 Win by yusluvad(m): 8:18am On Oct 31, 2021
Lamasta:
Lamasta, you say
Re: Chelsea Extend Their Lead At Top Of Premier League Table With 3 - 0 Win by EmmanuelScott1(m): 8:19am On Oct 31, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Initial gra gra

Nah Wetin u talk last season, we carry champions league, this one EPL go follow, e be lyk ur weed no make u forsee the future

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chelsea Extend Their Lead At Top Of Premier League Table With 3 - 0 Win by chocboi78(m): 8:22am On Oct 31, 2021
kingjooo:
Imagine that,without lukaku o. Indeed tuchel is doing fine
last seven games he didn’t score a thing.
He definitely wasn’t missed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Extend Their Lead At Top Of Premier League Table With 3 - 0 Win by tunashg: 8:23am On Oct 31, 2021
Chelsea didn't need to sign Lukaku. PSG didn't need to sign Messi. The two teams play better without those respective new signings on the pitch.

12 Likes

Re: Chelsea Extend Their Lead At Top Of Premier League Table With 3 - 0 Win by yusluvad(m): 8:24am On Oct 31, 2021
kellystone87:

Abeg u no get salt daddy
Lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Chelsea Extend Their Lead At Top Of Premier League Table With 3 - 0 Win by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 31, 2021
Lamasta:
no get heartattack oh! You see this EPl na chelsea own this season

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chelsea Extend Their Lead At Top Of Premier League Table With 3 - 0 Win by bakynes(m): 8:31am On Oct 31, 2021
I don't see City winning the league because they failed to buy that Top 9 to replace Aguero. I know they won last season without Aguero gone through injury in most part of last season. But I think a Top 9 Stricker that can bangin goals would have been the last piece of the puzzle. I tip either Chelsea or Liverpool to win the league. Man Utd shouldn't also be written off, they have quality all round the pitch but the Manager hasn't been able to make them play as a team. Man utd only win by virtue of individual brilliance. Obviously, they won't sack Ole this season but if he can make those players play as a team, they would also challenge for the title.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Extend Their Lead At Top Of Premier League Table With 3 - 0 Win by Bigredmachine: 8:38am On Oct 31, 2021
Lamasta:

Man city is not interested in the league, they are only interested in the elusive champions league

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Extend Their Lead At Top Of Premier League Table With 3 - 0 Win by udemzyudex(m): 8:40am On Oct 31, 2021
Lamasta:

Manchester City will disagree with you.
Re: Chelsea Extend Their Lead At Top Of Premier League Table With 3 - 0 Win by Soulsymbol99: 8:41am On Oct 31, 2021
Jorginho 4 give am d penalty make d guy get hatrick undecided

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Extend Their Lead At Top Of Premier League Table With 3 - 0 Win by Bamzyriches451: 8:42am On Oct 31, 2021
Go Chelsea
Re: Chelsea Extend Their Lead At Top Of Premier League Table With 3 - 0 Win by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 8:44am On Oct 31, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Initial gra gra

Manchester United owns it.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Extend Their Lead At Top Of Premier League Table With 3 - 0 Win by illswift(m): 8:49am On Oct 31, 2021
Lamasta:

Quit all these it’s just ten games played. Chelsea has played fellow title contenders, and still ahead on points and goal difference. With the tightest defense in the league. Why should the next ten games be any different?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Extend Their Lead At Top Of Premier League Table With 3 - 0 Win by IkonoBoy: 8:50am On Oct 31, 2021
Football is Chelsea.. Come on you Blues!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Bobsled Women Team Qualifies For 2018 Winter Olympics / Tunisia Replaces Suspended Cape Verde In World Cup Qualifiers / Israel Idonije Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.