Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,970 members, 7,821,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Shuns PDP Convention - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Shuns PDP Convention (32499 Views)

Jonathan Shuns Bayelsa PDP Governorship Campaign Grand Finale / Atiku Shuns PDP Youths Hires Foreigner As Social Media Consultant / Governor Ikpeazu Wears PDP Customized Shoes To PDP Convention (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Shuns PDP Convention by RichAbujaGuy: 10:45am On Oct 31, 2021
Interesting political developments this weekend. Please stay tuned ladies and gentlemen.

How ex-President Jonathan dodged PDP Convention

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/492578-how-ex-president-jonathan-dodged-pdp-convention.html

"The former vice president under Mr Jonathan, Namadi Sambo, did not also attend the convention.

Mr Jonathan and Olusegun Obasanjo, who has also kept away from the party, are the two living former presidents produced by the PDP which governed Nigeria for an unbroken 16 years. "
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Shuns PDP Convention by Judolisco(m): 11:20am On Oct 31, 2021
Make e go do meeting wit d same people saraki and Co wey shenk am for 2015
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Shuns PDP Convention by GreatrAnalyst: 11:31am On Oct 31, 2021
Penguin2:
The day Jonathan defects to APC is the day I will seize to accord him any form of regard.

I speak for myself, I don’t know about others.

And he shall lose if he dares contest under APC.

You can say that again.

But don't trust an African man, to always be in power is as important as breathing to them...until then. Many of them reference Mandela but are not worthy to lace his shoes.

What is with man, black especially, that they always want to remain in power?

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Shuns PDP Convention by Sunnylink(m): 12:35pm On Oct 31, 2021
Jonathan should carry Sule Lamido of Jigawa State and run under PDP he will win.
They beat APC hands down.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Shuns PDP Convention by executive12: 12:42pm On Oct 31, 2021
Clueless ingrate.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Shuns PDP Convention by Bizibi(m): 1:36pm On Oct 31, 2021
He will be a fool if he defects....
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Shuns PDP Convention by Decide2rise: 1:48pm On Oct 31, 2021
post=107208116:

We hope he listens?
But wait, do you believe this news about him contesting under APC?
Joke of the decade.
Where una wan put Our next President and Vice STARBOY Osinbajo and Zulum?
Insha Allah.
By God's Grace.
You guys play too much in this our darling nation sha!

PDP in Nigeria again?!
God forbid bad thing
we rather vote for FRESH Party!!

We Rise.
This urchin just came out from his hole to yarn nonsense as usual

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Shuns PDP Convention by Memphitz357: 1:50pm On Oct 31, 2021
post=107208116:

We hope he listens?
But wait, do you believe this news about him contesting under APC?
Joke of the decade.
Where una wan put Our next President and Vice STARBOY Osinbajo and Zulum?
Insha Allah.
By God's Grace.
You guys play too much in this our darling nation sha!

PDP in Nigeria again?!
God forbid bad thing
we rather vote for FRESH Party!!

We Rise.
My prayer for you in 2022 is that you get the sense you so much lack!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Shuns PDP Convention by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 2:00pm On Oct 31, 2021
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Shuns PDP Convention by Stanchem029: 2:59pm On Oct 31, 2021
Gepop:
My man

I'm personally giving out loan to few people here on Telegram for business and personal purpose. I wish to startup a loan shark business but want to test my knowledge here on Telegram first and see how it goes before going fully into it. Hence i want to start with 3 million here as a test and see how it goes and how profitable it is. Maximum amount I'm giving out to a person is 500k. Minimum is 50k. I have done an intensive research from various loan companies and I know how it works.
I'm partnering with Polaris bank to disburse the loan.
My loan terms include:

* NO COLLATERAL
* NO PROCESSING FEE
* INTENSIVE VERIFICATION PROCESS
* EVERY STATE IN NIGERIA IS WELCOME
* MONTHLY INTEREST RATE OF 2%
* LOAN MAXIMUM DURATION REPAID PERIOD OF NOT MORE THAN 6 MONTHS.
* PHYSICAL VERIFICATION APPLIED WHERE NEEDED.

Chat me up on WhatsApp @0 91 SCAM
Seun
Dominique
Mynd44

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Shuns PDP Convention by ofiko123(m): 5:28pm On Oct 31, 2021
Goodluck Jonathan should enjoy his retirement in peace... I don't think that Nigeria needs him..
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Shuns PDP Convention by Karnice600: 6:21pm On Oct 31, 2021
ThisisBuhari:

https://gazettengr.com/goodluck-jonathan-shuns-pdp-convention-amidst-plans-to-join-apc/

Jonathan has grown beyond the cancerous Nigerian mindset to a great degree. I have a strong feeling his next move will be an exceptional one.
I dont see him campaigning under any of these two parties. I dont see him campaigning for presidency either. I see him supporting a course, rather than campaign for himself.
But I know, whoever he supports will tilt the current balance. I see him taking the youths angle with ease.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Shuns PDP Convention by annisy(f): 6:58pm On Oct 31, 2021
Gej is PDP in the morning and APC @night!!!
I still recall what happened in the last election in his state..... Na mumu dey support or believe politicians for this country
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Shuns PDP Convention by Theresamay: 8:11pm On Oct 31, 2021
Penguin2:
The day Jonathan defects to APC is the day I will seize to accord him any form of regard.

sadist
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Shuns PDP Convention by jboy2014: 8:20pm On Oct 31, 2021
Governors that have access to real time information went to meet him to plead with him, one mumu that does not even have light to listen to Wazobi radio Yoruba-Yoruba say na fake new propaganda,

This country is made up of funny fools.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Shuns PDP Convention by CsRockefeller(m): 8:53pm On Oct 31, 2021
IamCookie:

Na only you go vote in Nigeria What made you think he'll lose undecided nothing is impossible!*

Please reply your PM. I'm a candidate for MSc Economics.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Shuns PDP Convention by CoolAmbience(m): 9:30pm On Oct 31, 2021
Penguin2:

Mtchewww.

Does he know you, let alone your regard?

I don't know why people like you believe you can direct others on how to lead their lives.

Jonathan can join whatever party he deems fit, and contest for whatever position he desires. He is a Nigerian. So, what if he contests and loses? Buhari no loose thrice before e come win for 2015?

Anybody dey hold you from contesting in any election?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Shuns PDP Convention by emilo2bad: 11:17pm On Oct 31, 2021
Penguin2:

Thanks for acknowledge that you speak for your self. Politics is not as you reason it
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Shuns PDP Convention by IamCookie(f): 6:27am On Nov 01, 2021
CsRockefeller:

Please reply your PM. I'm a candidate for MSc Economics.

Wow! Itz good to know you are , but i didn't get a message thru the PM , only a notification. You may send a mail to pushmotunrayo@gmail.com
Good morning
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Shuns PDP Convention by CsRockefeller(m): 9:35am On Nov 05, 2021
IamCookie:

Wow! Itz good to know you are , but i didn't get a message thru the PM , only a notification. You may send a mail to pushmotunrayo@gmail.com
Good morning

Why are you ignoring my emails? I just need you to help send me past questions, nothing more.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Shuns PDP Convention by IamCookie(f): 12:53pm On Nov 05, 2021
CsRockefeller:

Why are you ignoring my emails? I just need you to help send me past questions, nothing more.

Oh! I am not ignoring your emails. I apologise should i cause you any inconvenience. My mum passed away, and i have been busy with every every without reading sef...she'd be buried in 2weeks time.
I didn't get the past questions, at all. I am only hoping and relieved a bit , that it will be a multiple choice questions.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Shuns PDP Convention by CsRockefeller(m): 2:48pm On Nov 05, 2021
IamCookie:

Oh! I am not ignoring your emails. I apologise should i cause you any inconvenience. My mum passed away, and i have been busy with every every without reading sef...she'd be buried in 2weeks time.
I didn't get the past questions, at all. I am only hoping and relieved a bit , that it will be a multiple choice questions.

Wow!! I'm so sorry cry May she rest peacefully in the bossom of the Lord, Amen.

I'm also sorry for my outburst. May you find strength in this trying times, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Shuns PDP Convention by IamCookie(f): 10:25pm On Nov 05, 2021
CsRockefeller:

Wow!! I'm so sorry cry May she rest peacefully in the bossom of the Lord, Amen.

I'm also sorry for my outburst. May you find strength in this trying times, Amen.

Amen. Many thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Hits The Gym (Photos) / Saraki Decorates Dino Melaye With Senator Of The Year Award (Photos) / Outrage Over IGP’s Failure To Stop Looting, Cops Shun Adamu’s Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.