Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

FG Certifies Anambra International Airport (Video, Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FG Certifies Anambra International Airport (Video, Photos) (37518 Views)

Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video / VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) / 15 Giant Snails From Nigeria Seized At US Airport (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Certifies Anambra International Airport (Video, Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:09pm On Oct 31, 2021
Bantu10:
, did Airpeace land yesterday as scheduled?? Tried getting a ticket at the last minute, but my payment kept bouncing back
Their flight was cancelled, after their newest aircraft that suppose to land yesterday waited for hours to get clearance from regulatory agencies died them clearance to take off.

1 Like

Re: FG Certifies Anambra International Airport (Video, Photos) by moshino(m): 5:09pm On Oct 31, 2021
myright:
The people recruited and trained to work at the airport are the politicians sons and relatives. Nepotism everywhere!

Do you have evidence of this?
Re: FG Certifies Anambra International Airport (Video, Photos) by tctrills: 5:10pm On Oct 31, 2021
myright:
The reason why africa is in a mess is because we don't condemn evil.
That's not the reason why Africa is messed up.
Re: FG Certifies Anambra International Airport (Video, Photos) by dettolgel: 5:11pm On Oct 31, 2021
Ever8090:
I have never been to the airport before, is this one a world class airport or just the normal average stuffs we celebrate here in this part of the glob?..the thing look like a poultry farm building in my eyes...

My brother God bless you we like celebrating mediocrity.
Re: FG Certifies Anambra International Airport (Video, Photos) by dettolgel: 5:12pm On Oct 31, 2021
brown3:
show us airport in your brown roof republic

So because the air port in his brown Republic is bad that is the reason why we should celebrate mediocrity in potopoto Republic?
Re: FG Certifies Anambra International Airport (Video, Photos) by LILTJAY: 5:14pm On Oct 31, 2021
Good one.. atleast them go start to use am and stop to cry marginalization

Re: FG Certifies Anambra International Airport (Video, Photos) by dettolgel: 5:14pm On Oct 31, 2021
Remag666:
Bro are you saying this is substandard? ....as far as I'm concerned he did a great job....in comparison to some commissioning car wash cheesy....states like kogi don't even have heliport not to talk of airport...and the governor wants to be President grin
Kogi people would welcome this type of project with open arms cool

This is 2021 so our comparison should be against those doing worst than us?
Re: FG Certifies Anambra International Airport (Video, Photos) by Zeezenho: 5:14pm On Oct 31, 2021
Am very disappointed with Igbo hater right now I did not see any one blame MNK.not even mallami using fake ID infact right now am very sad.
Re: FG Certifies Anambra International Airport (Video, Photos) by misWelder11: 5:14pm On Oct 31, 2021
Need a toy boy for 4 weeks. I will pay you 300k per week Need a toy boy for 4 weeks. I will pay you 300k per week

Re: FG Certifies Anambra International Airport (Video, Photos) by dettolgel: 5:15pm On Oct 31, 2021
tctrills:

I think you miss the point. This may not be the best airport on earth but it is able to serve the people.
It would be unreasonable to expect the best airport from one of the poorest countries.
Again, if you have traveled around Nigeria by air, you would know that this is one of the best

Best among the worst? Nigerians when will you start holding your elected official to task?
Re: FG Certifies Anambra International Airport (Video, Photos) by emmykk(m): 5:18pm On Oct 31, 2021
Anyahuruagu:
May Good follow all Governors trying to better the life of those they manage their resources.

May misery follow all those Governors whose major aim is to impoverish its Citizens, Misery will never depart from their lives.

We need a better Nation, whether Biafra or Nigeria.

Anambra,Rivers,Akwa IBOM and Lagos are blessed having performing governors back to back.

3 Likes

Re: FG Certifies Anambra International Airport (Video, Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:22pm On Oct 31, 2021
Abujason:
While I commend the Anambra State Government for achieving this great feat, I still don’t think the airport is quite ready for commissioning and therefore shouldn’t have been commissioned.. There are still exposed red soil all around the airport including around the runway, no airline counters, access roads are still not fully completed and other airport support services are non-existent.
Why the rush?
The video of the runway I added was old video when they newly completed the runway three months ago
Re: FG Certifies Anambra International Airport (Video, Photos) by Ikinternational: 5:22pm On Oct 31, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked

This OP has been giving these Skull miners and Organ harvesters serious trouble for almost four days now.

The Brown Roof Republic has nothing close to this edifice except the MMA which was constructed by the Federal Government.

I haven't been here as much lately.
I thought we're past this nonsense

Grow up abeg

1 Like

Re: FG Certifies Anambra International Airport (Video, Photos) by goodvision12(m): 5:26pm On Oct 31, 2021
Boyooosa:
And one governor go sit down there dey count ShopRite as part of government's achievements....
This guy is a comedian.I don laff tire.

1 Like

Re: FG Certifies Anambra International Airport (Video, Photos) by dongc(m): 5:29pm On Oct 31, 2021
donmixc:

Open drainage everywhere, what a pathetic airport

You saw it also...even the firehouse...not completely done....I dont know the rush in commissioning projects not completely done and functional....
Amount they spent building that...drainage should be atleast closed . Red mud everywhere ...conducting test flights ok...what about fire drills....emergency drills.....no alternative power like solar....no future thinking fellows...

Using it for campaign....

1 Like

Re: FG Certifies Anambra International Airport (Video, Photos) by Ikinternational: 5:31pm On Oct 31, 2021
Lordofalmajiri:
cool I see Alot of Igbo billionaires emerging From Anambra by 2022..
Drugs Amaka cheesy cheesy grin

And your landlord will be wondering why you didn't join them.

You have killed off your whole family lying to that man

2 Likes

Re: FG Certifies Anambra International Airport (Video, Photos) by mmsen: 5:33pm On Oct 31, 2021
Validated:
The one LASG started in Lekki since the days of Tinubu is now a forest reserve.

Did they start? I don't recall seeing concrete plans, only press articles.
Re: FG Certifies Anambra International Airport (Video, Photos) by plot697: 5:40pm On Oct 31, 2021
myright:
For you to work in any government establishment in Anambra you must have serious connection to politicians or know someone e.g Reverend Father that has connection to these politicians. can attest to this....

They don't recruit base on merit. Even when they conduct entrance exam, they don't use the score. They shortlist only their people for the jobs.

Stop spreading falsehood
Re: FG Certifies Anambra International Airport (Video, Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 5:41pm On Oct 31, 2021
goodvision12:
This guy is a comedian.I don laff tire.

I blame. Voters
Re: FG Certifies Anambra International Airport (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 31, 2021
I have a conspiracy theory this airport is built for one purpose only , emergency evacuation of the elite and oyinbo foreigners when IPOB insurgency and terrorism consumes the state.
Re: FG Certifies Anambra International Airport (Video, Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:01pm On Oct 31, 2021
mmsen:

Did they start? I don't recall seeing concrete plans, only press articles.
He ended up selling the land to Dangote

1 Like

Re: FG Certifies Anambra International Airport (Video, Photos) by tfelicityk(m): 6:02pm On Oct 31, 2021
Congratulations to the people of Anambra State and the Nation
Re: FG Certifies Anambra International Airport (Video, Photos) by prigoz(m): 6:04pm On Oct 31, 2021
Anyahuruagu:
May Good follow all Governors trying to better the life of those they manage their resources.

May misery follow all those Governors whose major aim is to impoverish its Citizens, Misery will never depart from their lives.

We need a better Nation, whether Biafra or Nigeria.
Not nation but Biafra

1 Like

Re: FG Certifies Anambra International Airport (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 31, 2021
myright:
For you to work in any government establishment in Anambra you must have serious connection to politicians or know someone e.g Reverend Father that has connection to these politicians. can attest to this....

They don't recruit base on merit. Even when they conduct entrance exam, they don't use the score. They shortlist only their people for the jobs.
That is a one big fat lie from you, I have the opportunity to get the job without any of the said people you mentioned, I didn't go to answer the employment giving to me under ASUBEB because I want to change location

1 Like

Re: FG Certifies Anambra International Airport (Video, Photos) by matm: 6:06pm On Oct 31, 2021
In most states,d talk of d town is backlog of upaid salaries which is blamed by d governors on dwindling fed. allocation to states.
Now,how did Obiano manage to build this amidst d same dwindling,while not owing workers?

1 Like

Re: FG Certifies Anambra International Airport (Video, Photos) by persius555(m): 6:16pm On Oct 31, 2021
Ever8090:
I have never been to the airport before, is this one a world class airport or just the normal average stuffs we celebrate here in this part of the glob?..the thing look like a poultry farm building in my eyes...

Appreciate the effort and move on. The project is worth commending

1 Like

Re: FG Certifies Anambra International Airport (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 31, 2021
myright:
The people recruited and trained to work at the airport are the politicians sons and relatives. Nepotism everywhere!

Mumu. How much do you think “airport workers” earn?
Re: FG Certifies Anambra International Airport (Video, Photos) by myright: 6:20pm On Oct 31, 2021
plot697:

Stop spreading falsehood
"Declaring that the project was financed without borrowing from the federal government or other financial institutions, he stated that over two hundred people have been trained for take - off of Operations in the airport, noting that the process of recruiting more people will be gradual."

When was the recruitment done?
Re: FG Certifies Anambra International Airport (Video, Photos) by myright: 6:21pm On Oct 31, 2021
emrain:

Mumu. How much do you think “airport workers” earn?
Your father is a mumu. Your mother olosho. God pinish your generation
Re: FG Certifies Anambra International Airport (Video, Photos) by spyder880(m): 6:48pm On Oct 31, 2021
Very good one. Lovely.

1 Like

Re: FG Certifies Anambra International Airport (Video, Photos) by wman(m): 6:50pm On Oct 31, 2021
Commendable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Keke Napep Vs Korope Bus: Which Is More Profitable? / Family Of 5 Rescued After Container Fell On Multiple Vehicles On Lagos Road.PICS / Man Deported To Gambia After 20 Years In US For Lack Of Papers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.