Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,003 members, 7,828,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Prophet Joshua Iginla Buries His Mother, Moriamo Lasisi, In Grandstyle (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Joshua Iginla Buries His Mother, Moriamo Lasisi, In Grandstyle (Photos) (44515 Views)

Prophet Joshua Iginla Acquires Private Jet (Photos, Video) / "Prophet Joshua Iginla Shared Nudes With Stella" - Wife, Yemisi Iginla (video) / Prophet Joshua Iginla Married Stella Zimasa Ndamase, Pregnant With 2nd Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Buries His Mother, Moriamo Lasisi, In Grandstyle (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 2:33pm On Oct 31, 2021
Crooked prophet.
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Buries His Mother, Moriamo Lasisi, In Grandstyle (Photos) by Testimony1988(m): 2:36pm On Oct 31, 2021
hopefulLandlord:
interesting, this pastor had 2 kids outside wedlock while wedded to his wife. he then divorced the wife and married his baby mama. Of course he'd pay blind eye to the instruction never to commit adultery or the part about not remarrying once divorced as stated clearly in the Bible because they all pick and choose what to follow in the Bible according to their interests at the time. Same thing Chris Kwakpovwe of "Our Daily Manna" did; Baba was forking his secretary for years, when it became public knowledge and his wife at the time got distraught about it he simply divorced his wife and married his secretary
hmmmm, not everyone who call the name of the Lord are truly born again.
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Buries His Mother, Moriamo Lasisi, In Grandstyle (Photos) by Zetty177x: 3:33pm On Oct 31, 2021
Beninwitch:

Chai! So Our Daily Manner pastor wasn't so upright?, na wa o

Na woman thing de put them for wahala nau

1 Like

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Buries His Mother, Moriamo Lasisi, In Grandstyle (Photos) by Hanibbal(m): 5:06pm On Oct 31, 2021
hopefulLandlord:
interesting, this pastor had 2 kids outside wedlock while wedded to his wife. he then divorced the wife and married his baby mama. Of course he'd pay blind eye to the instruction never to commit adultery or the part about not remarrying once divorced as stated clearly in the Bible because they all pick and choose what to follow in the Bible according to their interests at the time. Same thing Chris Kwakpovwe of "Our Daily Manna" did; Baba was forking his secretary for years, when it became public knowledge and his wife at the time got distraught about it he simply divorced his wife and married his secretary

Is it true ODM publisher Pastor Chris did this too?

I searched it online and i saw only two unpopular websites that cover such. So i won't take it serious. Iginla's own is everywhere.
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Buries His Mother, Moriamo Lasisi, In Grandstyle (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 5:25pm On Oct 31, 2021
King Solomon once said and I quote: Vanity upon vanity all is vanity...
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Buries His Mother, Moriamo Lasisi, In Grandstyle (Photos) by tribalistdcriti: 5:27pm On Oct 31, 2021
Hanibbal:

I searched it online and i saw only two unpopular websites that cover such. So i won't take it serious. Iginla's own is everywhere.
that's because Chris of our daily manner adultery was committed in the 2000's when the internet was not that huge

1 Like

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Buries His Mother, Moriamo Lasisi, In Grandstyle (Photos) by Tareq1105: 5:43pm On Oct 31, 2021
omonla10:
I thought yoruba Kings no dey see dead bodi shocked.
Today na sunday

Ooni was represented by Olori
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Buries His Mother, Moriamo Lasisi, In Grandstyle (Photos) by Hanibbal(m): 6:17pm On Oct 31, 2021
tribalistdcriti:
that's because Chris of our daily manner adultery was committed in the 2000's when the internet was not that huge

Chai...na wah o.
I have done my findings after digging the net the more now i believe it. I read the former wife Dolapo once sued him to court on the account of adultery.
I am disappointed.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Buries His Mother, Moriamo Lasisi, In Grandstyle (Photos) by temitope27(m): 7:24pm On Oct 31, 2021
omonla10:

Righteousness, pls make today's epistle double dose. Today na sunday
do you nw see any king there
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Buries His Mother, Moriamo Lasisi, In Grandstyle (Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 7:55pm On Oct 31, 2021
Hanibbal:

which part are you finding difficult to believe?
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Buries His Mother, Moriamo Lasisi, In Grandstyle (Photos) by Hanibbal(m): 8:31pm On Oct 31, 2021
hopefulLandlord:

which part are you finding difficult to believe?

I believe now. The tin shock me o. Person wey i dey see as role model all these years. Why some preachers no get shame sef... Pastor Chris Oyakhilome answered a question months ago that it's not unbiblical for a divorcee to remarry. He twisted some bible truth about divorce in that msg which made me believe Oyakhilome sef will remarry soon.

Christ na my role model. I don stop to dey see pastor as special people.
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Buries His Mother, Moriamo Lasisi, In Grandstyle (Photos) by shegzydave(m): 10:03pm On Oct 31, 2021
omonla10:

Righteousness, pls make today's epistle double dose. Today na sunday
Dont you read the part that the king was represented.... He didnt even come he was represented by his wife I guess
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Buries His Mother, Moriamo Lasisi, In Grandstyle (Photos) by petra1(m): 10:33pm On Oct 31, 2021
hopefulLandlord:

Don't be spreading evil news .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" / Who Is Pastor Abel Damina? / Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.