Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

“Adulthood Is Such A Scam” – Tboss - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Adulthood Is Such A Scam” – Tboss (349 Views)

Makeup Free Tboss And Segun Arinze Pictured Together / Tboss Looks Stunning In Egyptian Costume (pictures) / Tboss Shares Cool Beautiful Beach Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“Adulthood Is Such A Scam” – Tboss by Niece: 9:10am On Oct 31, 2021
Reality TV star, TBoss is of the opinion that adulthood is a scam, WonderTV Media reports.

Tboss who stated this while posting a photo of herself as a youth said that as an adult, you have so many things to think and worry about.
She urged the young ones to make the best use of their time.

“There’s just so many things to think about, take care of & worry about.
Woooo- Adulthood is such a scam these youngsters don’t even know it.
Hope you’re having a better day than I did?”
, she wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVdocRxseYm/

lalasticlala

Re: “Adulthood Is Such A Scam” – Tboss by expertman(m): 9:19am On Oct 31, 2021
Seriously it's a full time scam
Re: “Adulthood Is Such A Scam” – Tboss by EzegeNdiigbo: 10:49am On Oct 31, 2021
What ya want me to say on this SH!T ??

(1) (Reply)

The Real Reason Obi Cubana Was Arrested By The EFCC / Voters Receiving 400 Naira And Malt To Vote For PDP / I Don't Have Water To Bath Should I Use Kerosene?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.