Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,069 members, 7,811,000 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Kyari Not Recalled By IGP Usman Baba - Force PPRO, Frank Mba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kyari Not Recalled By IGP Usman Baba - Force PPRO, Frank Mba (18249 Views)

Former IGP, Usman Baba Alkali, Is Running For Senate Under APC (Campaign Poster) / Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman / Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kyari Not Recalled By IGP Usman Baba - Force PPRO, Frank Mba by powerfulguy: 11:22am On Oct 31, 2021
The Nigeria Police Force has debunked reports that suspended Deputy-commissioner of Police Abba Kyari has been recalled to resume work.

Spokesperson for the police, Commissioner Frank Mba dismissed the report.

“How can the police recall an officer suspended by the Police Service Commission?, he said.

Kyari who was formerly OC SARS and commander of the Inspector-General of police Intelligence Response Team (IGP-IRT) had been under investigation after being indicted in a scam case involving Abbas Ramon, commonly known as Hushpuppi.

The FBI alleged that Kyari connived with Hushpuppi to defraud a Qatari businessman of $1.1m.

Giving an update on DCP Kyari’s case on Thursday, the IGP said the embattled officer had been queried and that the police were working with the office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation and the Attorney -General of the Federation for appropriate sanction on Kyari.

He also explained that the panel constituted to investigate the case had submitted its report to the SGF, Boss Mustapha, for vetting and advice on the findings.

The IGP said they recently got feedback from the SGF and were contemplating their next step.

He also said he has not received any extradition request for the suspended DCP.
https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/10/31/kyari-not-recalled-by-igp-usman-baba-frank-mba/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kyari Not Recalled By IGP Usman Baba - Force PPRO, Frank Mba by Ammishaddai: 11:24am On Oct 31, 2021
I think we can safely say Nairaland peddles rumors. Two days I ago I came across a post celebrating the reinstatement of "Super Cop " Abba Kyari, and i don't think the mods bothered investigating before letting the story fly. And now , we are seeing another twisted report going contrary . Which just goes to show that Oga Seun no longer holds credibility as a standard grin

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kyari Not Recalled By IGP Usman Baba - Force PPRO, Frank Mba by mrvitalis(m): 11:26am On Oct 31, 2021
Damage control

7 Likes

Re: Kyari Not Recalled By IGP Usman Baba - Force PPRO, Frank Mba by XXXXTENTACION: 11:30am On Oct 31, 2021
E be like say them wan tell us another story again o .... undecided

14 Likes

Re: Kyari Not Recalled By IGP Usman Baba - Force PPRO, Frank Mba by GOFRONT(m): 11:51am On Oct 31, 2021
You the Super Tailor??

4 Likes

Re: Kyari Not Recalled By IGP Usman Baba - Force PPRO, Frank Mba by ogododo: 11:57am On Oct 31, 2021

1 Like

Re: Kyari Not Recalled By IGP Usman Baba - Force PPRO, Frank Mba by Foreign231(m): 11:57am On Oct 31, 2021
Where is he ?
Is he lost ?

5 Likes

Re: Kyari Not Recalled By IGP Usman Baba - Force PPRO, Frank Mba by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:57am On Oct 31, 2021
Nigeria and fake new just like 5and 6 what will they gain in sharing fake news why

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kyari Not Recalled By IGP Usman Baba - Force PPRO, Frank Mba by WibusJaga: 11:57am On Oct 31, 2021

Giving an update on DCP Kyari’s case on Thursday, the IGP said the embattled officer had been queried and that the police were working with the office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation and the Attorney -General of the Federation for appropriate sanction on Kyari.

He also explained that the panel constituted to investigate the case had submitted its report to the SGF, Boss Mustapha, for vetting and advice on the findings.

The IGP said they recently got feedback from the SGF and were contemplating their next step.

These people just wasting time & beating about the bush so people will forget the case. Then they'll quietly reinstate the super tailor cop.

1 Like

Re: Kyari Not Recalled By IGP Usman Baba - Force PPRO, Frank Mba by RapistOnBail: 11:57am On Oct 31, 2021

Na God save Unknown Gunmen.

Kyari for do them shege.

6 Likes

Re: Kyari Not Recalled By IGP Usman Baba - Force PPRO, Frank Mba by athaboi(f): 11:58am On Oct 31, 2021
Truth is now far away from Nigeria government! So unfortunate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kyari Not Recalled By IGP Usman Baba - Force PPRO, Frank Mba by wunmi590(m): 11:58am On Oct 31, 2021

Yes, he has not been recalled back to work, but he is receiving salary secretly, who is fooling who?

Make FBI just catch am, him own don done be that

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kyari Not Recalled By IGP Usman Baba - Force PPRO, Frank Mba by Lovenorth: 11:58am On Oct 31, 2021
Our boss would be recalled very soon because he has not committed any offense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kyari Not Recalled By IGP Usman Baba - Force PPRO, Frank Mba by Realestatevixen: 11:58am On Oct 31, 2021
What is wrong with us as a nation. In saner climes, the affected officer would resign on his own.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kyari Not Recalled By IGP Usman Baba - Force PPRO, Frank Mba by Curious345: 11:58am On Oct 31, 2021
Nice
Re: Kyari Not Recalled By IGP Usman Baba - Force PPRO, Frank Mba by Akwamkpuruamu: 11:59am On Oct 31, 2021
Na lie. Wetin una no fit do through the backdoor no de exist
Re: Kyari Not Recalled By IGP Usman Baba - Force PPRO, Frank Mba by peculiar2233: 11:59am On Oct 31, 2021
Ammishaddai:
I think we can safely say Nairaland peddles rumors. Two days I ago I came across a post celebrating the reinstatement of "Super Cop " Abba Kyari, and i don't think the mods on the forum bothered investigating before letting the story fly. Which just goes to show that Oga Seun is no longer holding credibility as a standard grin
They must be in pain now grin
Awon oloriburuku gbogbo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kyari Not Recalled By IGP Usman Baba - Force PPRO, Frank Mba by helinues: 11:59am On Oct 31, 2021
Was Kyari really suspended to start with?

Sahara reporters and Gazette media, big shame on you guys again

Una analysis about Kyari flopped than anything cos if not Kyari should have been in Usa prison by now
Re: Kyari Not Recalled By IGP Usman Baba - Force PPRO, Frank Mba by ibiyemi28(m): 12:00pm On Oct 31, 2021
�� SCAM ALERT ��
------------------------------------
Kindly beware and avoid doing business with these fellow name and picture attached.

BESMAN CHIMEZIE OKENWA => SCAM HEAD
NWATA ANAYOEZE GLOBAL TRAVEL AGENCY => SCAM ALLIED
AWATA ANAYOEZE OIL AND GAS LTD => SCAM ALLIED
ROWLAND IKECHUKWU IKONNE => SCAM ALLIED

This group of fellow and company claimed to be traveling agency and defraud people of their hard-earned money.

Kindly note that this fellow claim to have office in Dubai and close allied in Europe. Claiming they can help people secure Employment Visa in Europe with roughly 1.5million naira.

During the process they will send fraudulent document claiming it is from one Embassy in Europe. and even end up collecting money for fraudulent document translation and DHL shipment fee.

Generally public should kindly disregards any travel agency claiming they can process EMPLOYMENT VISA to Europe as the easiest means of migration to Europe is via study.

Accomplice mobile number- +234 816 251 2114, +234 702 083 4102, +971 56 347 3762, +46 73 482 67 30

Accomplice Account Number:
0058827492, BESTMAN CHIMEZIE OKENWA, ACCESS BANK
1015927357, NWATA ANAYOEZE OIL AND GAS LTD, ZENITH BANK
0815608873, ROWLAND IKECHUKWU IKONNE, ACCESS BANK
1017766442, AWATA ANATOEZE GLOBAL TRAVEL AGENCY, ZENIT BANK

IG @obere_eze_

Defrauding people of their hard-earned money.

NO PEACE FOR THE WICKED!!!

PLEASE SHARE TO SAVE IGNORANT SOLE!!!

4 Likes

Re: Kyari Not Recalled By IGP Usman Baba - Force PPRO, Frank Mba by Ammishaddai: 12:02pm On Oct 31, 2021
peculiar2233:

They must be in pain now grin
Awon oloriburuku gbogbo
You're just bitter because I exposed the nonsense rumor mongering happening on Nairaland. So call me whatever name you like, las , las na ogun go kee you grin

2 Likes

Re: Kyari Not Recalled By IGP Usman Baba - Force PPRO, Frank Mba by setobaba: 12:05pm On Oct 31, 2021
You all are liars

1 Like

Re: Kyari Not Recalled By IGP Usman Baba - Force PPRO, Frank Mba by Antoeni(m): 12:05pm On Oct 31, 2021
Abeg who get answer?

1 Like

Re: Kyari Not Recalled By IGP Usman Baba - Force PPRO, Frank Mba by sematec(m): 12:05pm On Oct 31, 2021
G

1 Like

Re: Kyari Not Recalled By IGP Usman Baba - Force PPRO, Frank Mba by kponkedenge(m): 12:06pm On Oct 31, 2021
Ammishaddai:
I think we can safely say Nairaland peddles rumors. Two days I ago I came across a post celebrating the reinstatement of "Super Cop " Abba Kyari, and i don't think the mods bothered investigating before letting the story fly. And now , we are seeing another twisted report going contrary . Which just goes to show that Oga Seun no longer holds credibility as a standard grin

Credibility as a standard has long gone.....most of the mods here are very biased.... Imagine a news about a fulani killed in the East.... the mods pushed it to front page as an IPOB member without even vetting the news.

These current mods are just pushing their own agenda.... for whatever reasons best known to them.

I remember nairaland of 2007 - 2010...when you could come here 90 percent of the time to get an unbiased opinion on events....those years are long gone.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kyari Not Recalled By IGP Usman Baba - Force PPRO, Frank Mba by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:09pm On Oct 31, 2021
RapistOnBail:

Na God save Unknown Gunmen.

Kyari for do them shege.

He doesn’t do anything, the boys and some men do the job he goes there and receive praise.

3 Likes

Re: Kyari Not Recalled By IGP Usman Baba - Force PPRO, Frank Mba by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 31, 2021
Abba Kyari the Super Thief!
Stop hiding whilst collecting salary, come pay for your crimes.
THIEF!

2 Likes

Re: Kyari Not Recalled By IGP Usman Baba - Force PPRO, Frank Mba by Btruth: 12:10pm On Oct 31, 2021
Hummmm
....why not send him to the US for a proper investigation?

2 Likes

Re: Kyari Not Recalled By IGP Usman Baba - Force PPRO, Frank Mba by Titto93(m): 12:11pm On Oct 31, 2021
So, where is he now?
FBI needs his attention

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Deloitte: We Won't Respond To Irrelevant Questions - Tinubu’s Campaign Team / FG Hasn’t Awarded 2nd Niger Bridge Contract —Reps C’ttee / Kano Government Floats New Transport Authority

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.