Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Iyorcha Ayu: We Will Develop Nigeria As We Did Before - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iyorcha Ayu: We Will Develop Nigeria As We Did Before (28202 Views)

Pdp National Chairman, Senator Iyorcha Ayu Must Resign Immediately. / Iyorchia Ayu: We Have Evidence That PDP Won 2019 Presidential Election / Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyorcha Ayu: We Will Develop Nigeria As We Did Before by Bhol28: 1:31pm On Oct 31, 2021
APC came and broke your PDP record of Baddest government.PDP want to come and create another record of treasury looting in 2023,and APC will come back to break it again in 2027.OGUN kill both APC and PDP there

1 Like

Re: Iyorcha Ayu: We Will Develop Nigeria As We Did Before by saintade01(m): 1:32pm On Oct 31, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

This party chairman won't move PDP forward and he's likely to be disgraced like everyother past PDP chairmen.

But anyway, what can I say?

GOD BLESS PDP
GOD BLESS PDP MEMBERS
GOD BLESS PDP GOVERNORS
GOD BLESS PDP EXCOS
GOD BLESS ALA IGBO
GOD BLESS OHAMADIKE MAZI NNAMDI KANU
GOD BLESS BIAFRA

Hahaha you people are coming out of your "disguise" gradually grin

I have said this before, UGM/IPOB/ESN are all militant wing of PDP.

3 Likes

Re: Iyorcha Ayu: We Will Develop Nigeria As We Did Before by stayclearofme: 1:34pm On Oct 31, 2021
PCSI:

APC, never again in Nigeria
What is the difference between APC and PDP... So you still never get sense?

1 Like

Re: Iyorcha Ayu: We Will Develop Nigeria As We Did Before by Nwaelohim: 1:42pm On Oct 31, 2021
Which of the NIGERIA please? PDP should not talk about their past if they want support and they should not campaign with the situation of the country. PDP is everything that's wrong in Nigeria right now. Their failure brought APC and they failure of APC is better than the best of PDP. No adult with intentions to make Nigeria better will vote PDP to power.
Re: Iyorcha Ayu: We Will Develop Nigeria As We Did Before by discusant: 1:43pm On Oct 31, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

https://punchng.com/well-devq3waaa/@Wq"s/qelop-nigeria-as-we-did-before-says-new-pdp-chairman-iyorcha-ayu/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1635674596

Not until the recommendations of the political restructuring CONFAB which PDP started gets implemented.

If not, Nigeria can NEVER develop under the present political structure and governance system.

It has dawned on all that APC came to enhance the fortunes of only the Fulani in Nigeria.
Re: Iyorcha Ayu: We Will Develop Nigeria As We Did Before by sabreal: 1:44pm On Oct 31, 2021
All those points are still learning from the devouring APC.

A - all

P - paralyzed

C- Congresses

Nonpartisan1:
By using €12.5m to purchase golden bras and panties?

Also finished eating $500m worth of cassava flour bread in a weekly FEC meeting and $1billions arms contract awarded without supplying a single bullet?

Like Abuja CCTV camera contracts and rural women stove money that end up in PDP leaders private pockets?

Sir, affliction will never rise again in Nigeria,so PDP never again in our country.

1 Like

Re: Iyorcha Ayu: We Will Develop Nigeria As We Did Before by Shikena(m): 1:46pm On Oct 31, 2021
Fee Dee Fee grin

1 Like

Re: Iyorcha Ayu: We Will Develop Nigeria As We Did Before by Teejay13(m): 1:46pm On Oct 31, 2021
Shut up and tell that to your kids.

You cant continue fooling us.

And just incase you forget, Nigerians are wiser and more informed now than you think.

Re: Iyorcha Ayu: We Will Develop Nigeria As We Did Before by opportunities12(m): 1:47pm On Oct 31, 2021
PCSI:

But to be sincere don't you think the party we are running now is APDPC ?
Re: Iyorcha Ayu: We Will Develop Nigeria As We Did Before by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 1:50pm On Oct 31, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

Also finished eating $500m worth of cassava flour bread in a weekly FEC meeting and $1billions arms contract awarded without supplying a single bullet?

Like Abuja CCTV camera contracts and rural women stove money that end up in PDP leaders private pockets?

Sir, affliction will never rise again in Nigeria,so PDP never again in our country.
and also APC

1 Like

Re: Iyorcha Ayu: We Will Develop Nigeria As We Did Before by discusant: 1:51pm On Oct 31, 2021
Nwaelohim:
Which of the NIGERIA please? PDP should not talk about their past if they want support and they should not campaign with the situation of the country. PDP is everything that's wrong in Nigeria right now. Their failure brought APC and they failure of APC is better than the best of PDP. No adult with intentions to make Nigeria better will vote PDP to power.

Nigeria’s problems of today was brought by far north that adopted Sharia criminal justice system in 1999. Boko Haram quickly emerged after and says that it’s fighting for a country to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal justice system.

Separatists in the east who would have nothing to do with a country to be governed with sharia criminal justice system emerged in the east.

The Oduduwa Republic people joined. No Yoruba or Igbo Christian or Muslim would have anything to do with Islamic Sharia criminal justice system which includes stoning women to death for adultery, death for apostasy, cutting off hands of thieves etc etc.
We can only blame Obasanjo for not forcing the sharia states to renounce their adoption of sharia criminal laws, as Obasanjo said it was merely political sharia.

The sharia later developed like a monster in Nigeria.
Re: Iyorcha Ayu: We Will Develop Nigeria As We Did Before by Dropsywill: 1:56pm On Oct 31, 2021
We are tired of recycling politicians,we need a new political party to take over abeg
Re: Iyorcha Ayu: We Will Develop Nigeria As We Did Before by luwins(m): 2:01pm On Oct 31, 2021
Mosew12:
Ok
scam
Re: Iyorcha Ayu: We Will Develop Nigeria As We Did Before by jaxxy(m): 2:04pm On Oct 31, 2021
This stupid statement as we did b4 makes me worry. What did u do b4 that was good?? undecided undecided undecided

It is worrisome that Pdp sees no need to change anything bt to take us back to where Jonathan left us which we equally complained and protested about. It seems as if Pdp has no plans.

The fact Apc is worse doesn’t mean u are good. Jeez
Re: Iyorcha Ayu: We Will Develop Nigeria As We Did Before by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:06pm On Oct 31, 2021
How did they develop Nigeria. I want someone to tell me in this forum

2 Likes

Re: Iyorcha Ayu: We Will Develop Nigeria As We Did Before by twilliamx(m): 2:06pm On Oct 31, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

People that couldn't even develop their headquarters....

1 Like

Re: Iyorcha Ayu: We Will Develop Nigeria As We Did Before by frowland(m): 2:12pm On Oct 31, 2021
helinues:
Thunder fire devil

The Pdp party house, Wadata plaza still remain uncompleted thats after billions of naira donated for the same project

Go and complete your party house first before you guys can talk about development.

Pdp, never again in NIgeria

PCSI:

The below picture represents the both of you. Only if we have the collective option to kick you all out but I guess that’s impossible. The country is in a mess and it’s 20 years and counting and the only option we have is the both of you. Anyway, party is just a vehicle.

1 Like

Re: Iyorcha Ayu: We Will Develop Nigeria As We Did Before by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:14pm On Oct 31, 2021
Ogun kill all of una together!

I no blame u oldfools, I blame the zombies voting for una ass.

Bastards! angry
Re: Iyorcha Ayu: We Will Develop Nigeria As We Did Before by Navalsadiq(m): 2:14pm On Oct 31, 2021
Old currupt thieving politician
Re: Iyorcha Ayu: We Will Develop Nigeria As We Did Before by deavicky(m): 2:20pm On Oct 31, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

https://punchng.com/well-devq3waaa/@Wq"s/qelop-nigeria-as-we-did-before-says-new-pdp-chairman-iyorcha-ayu/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1635674596

truly you people didn't do well but it's just you were better than what we have now.

1 Like

Re: Iyorcha Ayu: We Will Develop Nigeria As We Did Before by Mordecai(m): 2:21pm On Oct 31, 2021
Jimasun:

Stabilized naira?
How?
Naira was 22 naira to a dollar when PDP left. And it was 220 when they left

Nope, it wasn't.

Naira had two rates before civilian rule in 1999.
$1/N90 was the official rate against N90 on the parallel market.

Under the PDP administration, the rates converged and remained at N120-N150 for over ten years.

Can you say the same for the present government?

Edit:

$1/N27 was the official rate against $1/N90 on the parallel market before civilian rule in 1999. Ignore the error in typing above, please.

1 Like

Re: Iyorcha Ayu: We Will Develop Nigeria As We Did Before by Timmi: 2:27pm On Oct 31, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

Can they remind us when PDP developed Nigeria before and list the developments please.

1 Like

Re: Iyorcha Ayu: We Will Develop Nigeria As We Did Before by Ralphshavin(m): 2:29pm On Oct 31, 2021
Useless party... that wasted Nigeria resources for good 16years.....

1 Like

Re: Iyorcha Ayu: We Will Develop Nigeria As We Did Before by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 31, 2021
Leemaoo grin grin you forgot to add #92 billion for feeding in Aso rock undecided probably hippopotamus dinosaurs and sharks
Nonpartisan1:

Re: Iyorcha Ayu: We Will Develop Nigeria As We Did Before by NoSentiment: 2:38pm On Oct 31, 2021
If u had developed Nigeria before in the 16 yrs u ruled what then are u coming back to do? Unserious people.

1 Like

Re: Iyorcha Ayu: We Will Develop Nigeria As We Did Before by espeeroke: 2:49pm On Oct 31, 2021
helinues:
Thunder fire devil

The Pdp party house, Wadata plaza still remain uncompleted thats after billions of naira donated for the same project

Go and complete your party house first before you guys can talk about development.

Who Wadata house help? Nigerians and weird way of reasoning Sha. Na Wadata be your problem or make the hardship and insecurity ease out? As far as I am concerned, let any party has its headquarters under a mango tree, as long as they can bring development and general welfare on the table, make Dem carry go.
Re: Iyorcha Ayu: We Will Develop Nigeria As We Did Before by remoteagent: 2:59pm On Oct 31, 2021
We need men that fear God to rule. PDP and APC have the same blood. No one is better, but someone can change Nigeria for Good. Just the right man.
Cooking Gas no go area again o.

Hello, I am a full-stack web developer. I develop all types of websites including complex custom websites for businesses and startups. If you have an idea and need a competent programmer to translate your idea into codes, I have a great team to help you. Click my username to see my WhatsApp number on my profile and website.
Re: Iyorcha Ayu: We Will Develop Nigeria As We Did Before by babtoundey(m): 3:01pm On Oct 31, 2021
Awon were! Who told them they ever made any attempt to develop Nigeria.

See where APC led us to. If APC didn't lead the country to this ruin and shame, how on earth will these bloody thieves come forward and claim Nigeria was developed under their sixteen years rule of reckless stealing and shamelessness.

Like APCheat like PDPoo.
Re: Iyorcha Ayu: We Will Develop Nigeria As We Did Before by Jimasun: 3:04pm On Oct 31, 2021
Mordecai:

Nope, it wasn't.

Naira had two rates before civilian rule in 1999.
$1/N90 was the official rate against N90 on the parallel market.

Under the PDP administration, the rates converged and remained at N120-N150 for over ten years.

Can you say the same for the present government?
No. Naira was 22 naira at official rate in 1999.
And in 2014, I was selling my Payoneer funds to exchangers at 200+.
Payoneer funds is always slightly less than parallel market.
Re: Iyorcha Ayu: We Will Develop Nigeria As We Did Before by akaahs(m): 3:05pm On Oct 31, 2021
helinues:
Thunder fire devil

Show us the one APC complete first

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Miyetti Allah: We Plan To Attend Amotekun Public Hearing On Monday / What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks / Navy Releases Vessel Intercepted By Tompolo Men

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.