Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

NDLEA Arrests Fake Security Agents, Nursing Mother; Recovers Heroin, Meth - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Arrests Fake Security Agents, Nursing Mother; Recovers Heroin, Meth (22788 Views)

Europe-bound Cocaine, Heroin, Meth Consignments Intercepted At Lagos Airport / NDLEA Arrest Indian Man, Intercepts 29kg Heroin, Meth At Lagos Airport (photos) / NDLEA arrests lady attempting to smuggle cocaine, recovers heroin, tramadol caps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Arrests Fake Security Agents, Nursing Mother; Recovers Heroin, Meth by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 31, 2021
Na why I stop that narcos film for season 2 cause the film dey motivate me one kind grin .small drug like this na million usd/euro . money dey drug business aje . but if dem catch someone especially for yankee even your bones remains go still dey prison . grin after God try fear DSS . na only el chapo fit relate the man see shege for dem DSS hand grin..
Re: NDLEA Arrests Fake Security Agents, Nursing Mother; Recovers Heroin, Meth by Greenback: 2:49pm On Oct 31, 2021
Where is philiponzaghi and salewa97 here nah!?

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Fake Security Agents, Nursing Mother; Recovers Heroin, Meth by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 31, 2021
grin cheesy

Zee soap wey the price don skyrocket like cooking gas, we resorted to Premier Cool.

Dem no Sabi say NDLEA too dey find ZEE SOAP because e don dey scarce.

Lol..
Re: NDLEA Arrests Fake Security Agents, Nursing Mother; Recovers Heroin, Meth by Gid002: 2:59pm On Oct 31, 2021
Okwa la gi

Not the pple u think
Re: NDLEA Arrests Fake Security Agents, Nursing Mother; Recovers Heroin, Meth by bizzibodi(m): 3:25pm On Oct 31, 2021
Good job!but make them dey go core north go do work too, bandits takes & deal with hard drugs more.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Fake Security Agents, Nursing Mother; Recovers Heroin, Meth by ma373733(m): 3:34pm On Oct 31, 2021
Some people come check names tho I'm Igbo
Even me sef I'm disappointed lol grin

Re: NDLEA Arrests Fake Security Agents, Nursing Mother; Recovers Heroin, Meth by BlackPantherxXx: 4:15pm On Oct 31, 2021
She's probably a yamlegger using fake names.

We already know them.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Fake Security Agents, Nursing Mother; Recovers Heroin, Meth by okoroemeka(m): 4:41pm On Oct 31, 2021
nijaomegacode:
Nursing mother involved in hard drugs. What do you think her children will grow up to do? - Drugs. Thank God she was arrested if not, one innocent man will marry her as a wife. Shame!
Listen folks, NEVER marry a woman you did not disvirgin. She's a curse to her children: born and unborn.
those who are waiting to marry a virgin in Nigeria are not yet ready to marry and they will wait forever or receive the greatest shock of their life when after marriage he will discover that the virgin he married is not what it seems.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Fake Security Agents, Nursing Mother; Recovers Heroin, Meth by olaolaking: 5:48pm On Oct 31, 2021
Sabadon:
I know some people entered this hread for a reason but were dissappointed
Are you talking to me?

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Fake Security Agents, Nursing Mother; Recovers Heroin, Meth by FullBlastLight: 6:23pm On Oct 31, 2021
Richdad50:
Men,

Stay clear from any form of Drugs

Be free of Masturbation

A man's greatest power is his CONTROL. Whatever takes away your control destroys your confidence and masculinity.

Stay focused on the goal ahead.

RichDad

Oh wow, u're out of hibernation already!
Re: NDLEA Arrests Fake Security Agents, Nursing Mother; Recovers Heroin, Meth by Kyf1: 7:36pm On Oct 31, 2021
Really
Re: NDLEA Arrests Fake Security Agents, Nursing Mother; Recovers Heroin, Meth by Lxc1: 8:30pm On Oct 31, 2021
Ok
Re: NDLEA Arrests Fake Security Agents, Nursing Mother; Recovers Heroin, Meth by mrksquare: 10:28pm On Oct 31, 2021
einsteine:

Has that led to a reduction in drug use in Phillipines? The menace as you call it has not reduced, not even in the Phillipines which is now one of the biggest consumers of Meth worldwide. You increase the punishment, you increase the taboo effect which helps to increase demand and risk premiums. Rather, it has made Phillipines more targeted by drug cartels as the profit margin has increased.

Drug laws that target suppliers would ultimately fail because the problem is in demand. If people don't take drugs, no one would sell them. And making a drug legal does not mean people will consume them. If you can legalize cigarettes and alcohol which both have negative health effects, why spend so much time and effort trying to stop the use of marijuana and cocaine especially when over the years the fight has been an exercise in futility.

The only people who benefit from the war against drugs are law enforcement agents and drug traffickers. Both would be out of employment if government simply allows people to decide what they want to do with their bodies.

As economist will rightly opined "supply create demand". So in attempting to stamp out the menance of drug use, it is important that it is tackled frontally from the supply angle.

Though I do not agree with your perspective vis a vis addressing the issue from the demand side. But I really must point out that you really highlighted another dimension to the issue. But will appreciate if you could shed light on the practical steps that can be taken in addressing the menance of drug abuse from the demand side.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Fake Security Agents, Nursing Mother; Recovers Heroin, Meth by Bigpapi: 2:26am On Nov 01, 2021
chatinent:
Four redpillers and two futures down.

Nairalanders don decrease by six.

Some people didn't read the news. They only skimmed through to see if the names were of the tribes they were against so they can begin the tribal war.

I am not a prophet.

By the way, I am available for research writing services that will pass Turnitin.

Re: NDLEA Arrests Fake Security Agents, Nursing Mother; Recovers Heroin, Meth by Caseless: 11:11pm On Nov 01, 2021
GayPontiff:
grin

U came here looking for a set of peoples name....thunder faya you and your lineage.

Crime isn't synonymous to a particular tribe Maka ndi tribalism that will always rejoice if its ritual killing or drug trafficking...

For the other tribe that embraces killing for 7virgins and far from redemption, their matter no get solution again.
what of the tribe that use girls' heads to make gun charms and still get killed like chickens?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Find My Son’s Killers, Father Begs Police, Obiano / Serial Robber Nabbed For Stealing Less Than A Month After Prison Release. Photos / Victims Of Herdsmen Attack Buried In A Mass Grave In Plateau State. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.