Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,143 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

My Samsung A10 Can't Connect To The Internet After Upgrade. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Samsung A10 Can't Connect To The Internet After Upgrade. (537 Views)

Samsung A10 Vs Umidigi A5 Pro Vs Infinix Hot 8 / My Samsung A10 Experience / I Just Got The New Samsung A10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Samsung A10 Can't Connect To The Internet After Upgrade. by gbaskiboy: 3:34pm On Oct 31, 2021
Please Phones Tech Gurus, My wife's phone Samsung A10 has not been connecting to the Internet after it was upgraded from Android 10 versions to 11. The network signal and the Packet data are all strong. I have restarted it several times but it never connects. Please I need help
Re: My Samsung A10 Can't Connect To The Internet After Upgrade. by chatinent: 4:01pm On Oct 31, 2021
Can you downgrade and see if the problem persists?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Samsung A10 Can't Connect To The Internet After Upgrade. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 31, 2021
I don't know why update dey cause malfunctioning of android phone.When I first bought my android 9 OS,I received an update notification.As I upgraded to 10,some apps started closing when I tapped on them to open.As reverted back to the old OS the phone started working normal.

4 Likes

Re: My Samsung A10 Can't Connect To The Internet After Upgrade. by CreepyBlackpool: 5:49pm On Oct 31, 2021
have you done a force restart
Re: My Samsung A10 Can't Connect To The Internet After Upgrade. by constance500: 6:50pm On Oct 31, 2021
gbaskiboy:
Please Phones Tech Gurus, My wife's phone Samsung A10 has not been connecting to the Internet after it was upgraded from Android 10 versions to 11. The network signal and the Packet data are all strong. I have restarted it several times but it never connects. Please I need help

Reset your phone to factory settings.. Your update remains intact

Y'all should be prepared to. Reset your phone after upgrade.. Some bugs might have accumulated on your device before upgrade thereby causing problems..
Re: My Samsung A10 Can't Connect To The Internet After Upgrade. by gbaskiboy: 5:42am On Nov 01, 2021
constance500:

Reset your phone to factory settings.. Your update remains intact

Y'all should be prepared to. Reset your phone after upgrade.. Some bugs might have accumulated on your device before upgrade thereby causing problems..
Ok Bro, thanks for your input I will do that as soon as possible
Re: My Samsung A10 Can't Connect To The Internet After Upgrade. by frankmoney(m): 8:24am On Nov 01, 2021
Joysticks:
I don't know why update dey cause malfunctioning of android phone.When I first bought my android 9 OS,I received an update notification.As I upgraded to 10,some apps started closing when I tapped on them to open.As reverted back to the old OS the phone started working normal.
very true , I upgraded to android 12 and my apple music app started crashing

2 Likes

Re: My Samsung A10 Can't Connect To The Internet After Upgrade. by soles21(m): 1:01pm On Nov 01, 2021
frankmoney:
very true , I upgraded to android 12 and my apple music app started crashing
android 12 on which device?
Re: My Samsung A10 Can't Connect To The Internet After Upgrade. by frankmoney(m): 1:24pm On Nov 01, 2021
soles21:
android 12 on which device?
Google pixel 3

(1) (Reply)

Which Network Is Good For Unlimited Plan? / Don't Buy an iPhone 14 before reading this! / Infinix Note 12 5G Is Unlike Other Budget 5G Smartphones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.