Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Development Of An Account Payable System - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Development Of An Account Payable System (1080 Views)

Development Of An Android Game Using Unity3d Engine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Development Of An Account Payable System by kulus(f): 11:30am On Jul 25, 2007
hi everyone, smiley
Am a final yr student of computer science in need of help, am working on account payable systems 4 my project. i'm very cute n sexy n i love 2 ve fun u wont regret helping me. we sure can ve great fun after d project wink
Re: Development Of An Account Payable System by ray4life(m): 12:05pm On Jul 25, 2007
I can help, but what has been sexy and cute got to do with ur project ?

ps: what programming language r u using ?
Re: Development Of An Account Payable System by wisemikky(m): 12:31pm On Jul 25, 2007
hey,
Your project is a walk over 'cept that i agree with the other user, what has being sexy and fun has to do with your final year project?

am a freelance programmer, holler me on 07030102157 and lets discuss the details of ur project, be it in .NET, java EE or PHP, am in

Michael AKA wisemikky
Re: Development Of An Account Payable System by DArchives: 4:15pm On Jul 25, 2007
You must be a big time nimpho that goes about seducing lecturers for marks to pass you.
Now you want to seduce Nairalanders. I know you may not a lady but if u are then ur not an inch away 4m a fli8 .
Re: Development Of An Account Payable System by smartsoft(m): 8:12pm On Jul 25, 2007
wetin we won use ur beauty or whateva do ? we help you and get a heck . what kinda programming lang. are we looking at here ?
Re: Development Of An Account Payable System by Seun(m): 8:11am On Jul 26, 2007
what kind of programming lang. are we looking at here?
Bottom Power 2.0++.NET SDK Runtime grin
Re: Development Of An Account Payable System by AhmedGuru(m): 1:58pm On Jul 26, 2007
Could u send the details of ur project to onlylakunce@yahoo.com and the programming language of your choice and lemme trash it out for u. The king of fun programmers want is not the type u ar proposing.
Re: Development Of An Account Payable System by Seun(m): 2:54pm On Jul 26, 2007
And it works like a charm! The only problem I have with this is that your degree is supposed to reflect your abilities.
Re: Development Of An Account Payable System by kulus(f): 12:45pm On Jul 27, 2007
hi everyone
i was jokin, i was only trying 2 get ur attention n thank God i did, thanks 4 ur replies. i really do need d help n i dont go about seducing my lecturers am gud gal. Seun na wah 4 u MR SAINT.
Re: Development Of An Account Payable System by kulus(f): 12:53pm On Jul 27, 2007
hi,
thanks again i intend 2 use vb.net or 2 run it as an online application using any suitable web programming lang. i will apprepriate ur help.
Re: Development Of An Account Payable System by smartsoft(m): 8:51pm On Jul 27, 2007
Give me your specs
Re: Development Of An Account Payable System by AhmedGuru(m): 10:14am On Oct 16, 2007
OK kulu, no probs.
Re: Development Of An Account Payable System by eddyafterm(m): 4:19pm On Oct 19, 2007
i am a software major at American University of Nigeria, former abti-american university. You can send me an email eddyaftermath@yahoo.com, and we can chat about your project.

(1) (Reply)

Compiling Programs On Ubuntu Platform Help! / Multiple Thumbprint Detection / Help Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.