Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,490 members, 7,836,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Hmm Come And See The Biggest Thief Ever... - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hmm Come And See The Biggest Thief Ever... (513 Views)

Nigerian Thief Stripped Unclad In Malaysia (Photos, Video) / Female Thief With 50 Master Keys Caught And Beaten In Kaduna (video) / Johnson Chrome Adekunle: Toronto City Most Wanted Identity Thief, A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hmm Come And See The Biggest Thief Ever... by Kefasison2021: 3:50pm On Oct 31, 2021
hmm some people get mind oo..a guy was caught stealing car battery and was abt to be lynched by mob...the funny side of the matter be say my bros they beg the mob,remain smal de for join am hmm naso my bro take disapear and appear at home...i go meet am 4 house shavering naso i begin thank God 4 his praise the lord..
Re: Hmm Come And See The Biggest Thief Ever... by PureStarman: 10:50pm On Oct 31, 2021
Tell your bros to do thanks giving and never ever beg mobs again

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Actress Ngozi Chiemeke Shot Dead In Delta State / Police Parade Suspected Unijos Killer. / Pls Recommend Any Alcoholic Drink/pills For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.