Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

The Matchmaking Zone - Dating And Meet-up Zone (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Matchmaking Zone (5009 Views)

READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM / ***Perfectmate Matchmaking Request For Singles Ready For Marriage*** / SFW Gold Service. Direct Matchmaking, Perfect Linkage! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Matchmaking Zone by Wildlover(m): 6:23am On Mar 07
Re: The Matchmaking Zone by chukajulu: 3:46pm On Mar 13
MATCHMAKING REQUEST

👉Name: Olubimpe
👉Age; 35
👉State of origin: Ekiti State
👉Occupation: Legal Practitioner
👉Religion; Christian
👉Genotype: AA
👉Current location: Abuja
👉Height/complexion: 158m/ Chocolate brown
👉 Hobbies: Writing, reading, listening to music, learning new things.
👉Age bracket of partner you seek: 35-43
👉 Do you have kids?/Been married before?: No
👉 Qualities of partner you seek: Intelligent, kind, hardworking and God fearing man with a good sense of humour. (Yoruba)
👉Can you cope with distance relationship? Yes
👉What are your VALUES? Honesty, loyalty, trustworthiness, forthrightness, kindness, humility, Christian, diligence and reliability.

Interested persons, please Chat up the Admin 08069364561 (WhatsApp) , to get her contact.
Re: The Matchmaking Zone by chukajulu: 2:39pm On Mar 16
MATCHMAKING REQUEST

👉Name : Judith
👉Age : 27
👉State of origin : Delta
👉Occupation : Senior Call Center Operator
👉Religion : Christian
👉Genotype : AA
👉Current location : Lagos
👉Height/complexion 5:5/fair
👉 Hobbies : Reading, research, movies, games, writing, singing, dancing, biking, adventure, cooking
👉Age bracket of partner you seek : 28-35
👉 Do you have kids?/Been married before?. : Completely single, no kids never been married either
👉 Qualities of partner you seek : I am a little bit picky though. I like tall guys, cute (necessary please), any complexion is okay, a cool person I can call my friend even while married, a fun person, God fearing and financially okay as well ready to settle down. I am not in the era of dating for several months
👉Can you cope with distance relationship? Maybe. It depends. My work is remote
👉What are your VALUES? All I can say is: am just a cool person, easy to associate with and most expecially friendly if I find you attractive.

Interested gentlemen, please chat up 08069364561 (WhatsApp) in order to get her contact.
Re: The Matchmaking Zone by chukajulu: 9:48am On Apr 02
It's getting hotter!!!
SINGLES are finding LOVE .
Join our new Whatsapp group for Matchmaking.
It's strictly for singles seeking life partners.

Please note, this is not a group chat.
It's not a gist house.

Profiles and pictures of singles will be posted in the group daily, and they are searching for partners.

Chat up 08069364561 (WhatsApp) if you are interested.

ENTRY : 1K ONLY
Show a screenshot of this message when you chat up.
Age bracket (25 to 50yrs)
Re: The Matchmaking Zone by donkelvin10(m): 11:49pm On Apr 06
For RELIABLE✅ :
Hook up✔️
Sugar mummy✔️ and
Serious relationship CONNECTION✔️,
chat +2349023630072

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Whatsapp Group For Married People / No Under-aged Girls Wanted Here (Romance Forum) Please / Catholic Singles Meet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.