Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,990 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Meet Peniel, A Female Barber In Abuja - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meet Peniel, A Female Barber In Abuja (42808 Views)

She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) / Agbori Better: Professional Female Barber In Bayelsa (Photos) / Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Peniel, A Female Barber In Abuja by TundeEdnut35(m): 10:34pm On Nov 03, 2021
I have seen myriad number of female conductors in Lagos leave your village and see things for yourself
arthurwillia:
I’m still waiting for female conductor
Female nurtw chairman

When I see that one I go know say they are ready

1 Like

Re: Meet Peniel, A Female Barber In Abuja by thanor(m): 10:40pm On Nov 03, 2021
Freestyl:

You're funny � o. Encourage a sister, what a man can do, a woman can do even better.

Shey woman fit give person belle better than a man abi
Re: Meet Peniel, A Female Barber In Abuja by arthurwillia(m): 10:42pm On Nov 03, 2021
TundeEdnut35:
I have seen myriad number of female conductors in Lagos leave your village and see things for yourself

Taaa comot body! Yarn okpa rubbish for mouth
Myriad ko
You just want to use the word
You don’t even know what it is, I’m 100% sure you’ve not seen up to 5
Ya showing myriad
Re: Meet Peniel, A Female Barber In Abuja by MARX77(m): 10:42pm On Nov 03, 2021
That guy that sneezed in the video, did he disappear or what, I wanna confirm something
Re: Meet Peniel, A Female Barber In Abuja by lifenija: 10:45pm On Nov 03, 2021
soon she go buy car build house.

making male barbers feel like dey are not utilising their holes well grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Peniel, A Female Barber In Abuja by IVORY2009(m): 10:47pm On Nov 03, 2021
PlayMaker14:
The first “Female” Barber in the whole of Abuja?

So because she's a Barber, it now means the Future is Female abi?

You're SIMPly the best at what you do.

Celebrate her and stop being stu. pid.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Peniel, A Female Barber In Abuja by 12345baba(m): 10:47pm On Nov 03, 2021
When did uniabj become prestigious?
Re: Meet Peniel, A Female Barber In Abuja by buchilino(m): 10:50pm On Nov 03, 2021
PENIEL,, STRANGE NAME
Re: Meet Peniel, A Female Barber In Abuja by treatise: 10:58pm On Nov 03, 2021
PlayMaker14:
You didn't answer the SIMPle question. undecided

The answer in SIMPyou
Re: Meet Peniel, A Female Barber In Abuja by PlayMaker14: 11:01pm On Nov 03, 2021
IVORY2009:

Celebrate her and stop being stu. pid.

Says a Stu. Pid fellow.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Peniel, A Female Barber In Abuja by Lamasta(m): 11:02pm On Nov 03, 2021
The future is now barber grin
Re: Meet Peniel, A Female Barber In Abuja by Ngozioma(m): 11:05pm On Nov 03, 2021
Not a big deal

Re: Meet Peniel, A Female Barber In Abuja by dahgifted(m): 11:06pm On Nov 03, 2021
tyson98:

Stop being foolish female conductors full lagos especially all those Red buses
which side for lagos oga?
Re: Meet Peniel, A Female Barber In Abuja by ceematics: 11:06pm On Nov 03, 2021
arthurwillia:
I’m still waiting for female conductor
Female nurtw chairman

Oga go PH u go see female conductors Taya u go even see women dey drive Keke napep and that long bus that carries over 100 people nothing special at all,condition of the country made this look normal .
Re: Meet Peniel, A Female Barber In Abuja by GABRIEL6036: 11:08pm On Nov 03, 2021
How I wish buhari should consider her working in Aso to bab that his gorimapa ogirimpa head that is full of skull with empty vessel grin
Re: Meet Peniel, A Female Barber In Abuja by ceematics: 11:10pm On Nov 03, 2021
paskal16:
It used to be rare before
But I think it’s now common to see a female barber
All the same kudos to her hustle
Not when she starts flexing life nairaland zombies would start labelling her clitocurrency
And you think she's not selling Clitcoins in that salon?

2 Likes

Re: Meet Peniel, A Female Barber In Abuja by paskal16: 11:13pm On Nov 03, 2021
ceematics:

And you think she's not selling Clitcoins in that salon?
And you think she’s selling clitcoins in the saloon
Re: Meet Peniel, A Female Barber In Abuja by Drella(m): 11:18pm On Nov 03, 2021
She does ölòshò work.It was herbalist that asked her to be bringing hair for more runz customers.
As she barbs the hair,she keeps them for ritual purposes.
The FutureIsFemale truly.
Re: Meet Peniel, A Female Barber In Abuja by realstars: 11:20pm On Nov 03, 2021
Shee Cant Barb My Scull
Re: Meet Peniel, A Female Barber In Abuja by tyson98: 11:25pm On Nov 03, 2021
dahgifted:
which side for lagos oga?
How many places you know for lagos apart from your jamb lesson area

Go under bridge oshodi you will loose counts
Re: Meet Peniel, A Female Barber In Abuja by abobote: 11:30pm On Nov 03, 2021
University of Abuja"prestigious" since when?
Re: Meet Peniel, A Female Barber In Abuja by nedekid: 11:32pm On Nov 03, 2021
Yellow chicks ehh cool
Re: Meet Peniel, A Female Barber In Abuja by 2chainz411: 11:49pm On Nov 03, 2021
Women have the talent to be great as men but what make them fall behind is their evil tendency...they are conspirators.

1 Like

Re: Meet Peniel, A Female Barber In Abuja by KarinaLove(f): 11:50pm On Nov 03, 2021
Keep it up Peniel. Name of a guy in my secondary school. grin

You are doing what most guys can't do.
Re: Meet Peniel, A Female Barber In Abuja by Lakadastickla: 12:04am On Nov 04, 2021
arthurwillia:
I’m still waiting for
Female nurtw chairman

grin grin grin
Re: Meet Peniel, A Female Barber In Abuja by okwusdaddy: 12:14am On Nov 04, 2021
Freestyl:

You're funny � o. Encourage a sister, what a man can do, a woman can do even better.
I don't quite understand some men.If she starts hustling the other way now they would be calling her all sorts of names.Now she has decided to even work in a male dominated work and they are still not happy with her.
Re: Meet Peniel, A Female Barber In Abuja by lukency(m): 12:40am On Nov 04, 2021
How much she dey barb? If she fit barb me for N250, I go patronise her.
Re: Meet Peniel, A Female Barber In Abuja by lesbiconverter: 1:48am On Nov 04, 2021
PlayMaker14:
The first “Female” Barber in the whole of Abuja?

So because she's a Barber, it now means the Future is Female abi?

You're SIMPly the best at what you do.
Davido's barber is a female. I don't know how this is news.

Re: Meet Peniel, A Female Barber In Abuja by madridsta007(m): 2:20am On Nov 04, 2021
Freestyl:
Hello guys,

Meet my best friend, Peniel Ikechukwu, a graduate of Microbiology from the prestigious University of Abuja.

She has been thinking of what skills to learn after graduation and viola, ladies and gentlemen, she is now a professional barber in the FCT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYDNVZglV4E

Congratulations, darling!!! The future is truly female.

#CelebrityBarbar

Source: https://www.facebook.com/100000281130481/posts/5003154083037247/?d=n

Just a side question: How is University of Abuja, "prestigious"?
Ranking on Top Universities or on The World Universities Times Higher Education Ranking?
Or number of top-tier journal publications published per year?
Or Nobel Winners?
Why?
Re: Meet Peniel, A Female Barber In Abuja by Nobody: 2:28am On Nov 04, 2021
Freestyl:
Hello guys,

Meet my best friend, Peniel Ikechukwu, a graduate of Microbiology from the prestigious University of Abuja.

She has been thinking of what skills to learn after graduation and viola, ladies and gentlemen, she is now a professional barber in the FCT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYDNVZglV4E

Congratulations, darling!!! The future is truly female.

#CelebrityBarbar

Source: https://www.facebook.com/100000281130481/posts/5003154083037247/?d=n
staged. That's not how to handle a clipper
Re: Meet Peniel, A Female Barber In Abuja by valoky22(m): 2:41am On Nov 04, 2021
grin
Xenry:
So? Isn't she a human being like other barbers? Isn't money unisex again? Abeg, Op goan siddown!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Graduated With 2.2,can I Have My Masters In Canada? / Peace Ibekwe Abdallah Promoted To Assistant IG Of Police. Photos / 8 Reasons You Should Never Take A Private School Teaching Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.