Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,986 members, 7,866,709 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:35 AM

MTN Has Fraudulently Extorted Me - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / MTN Has Fraudulently Extorted Me (384 Views)

Lagos Corper, Eniola: How SARS Harassed And Extorted Me / Man Uses App To Locate The Address Of Policeman That Extorted Him (Photos) / Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Has Fraudulently Extorted Me by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 31, 2021
I got a message

This YELLO SUNDAY! Get EXTRA 4.5GB when you buy 4.5GB data plan at N2,000. To enjoy dial *131*110#. Offer is valid only for TODAY

I subscribed and they gave 2250MB as bonus instead of 4500MB. They deducted half. So why did they send a dubious advert. My data was off thankfully before I checked, I could have thought it was background apps. MTN welldone. Just say you are trying to recoup the compensation data you gave us by criminally deducting from customers' bonuses. Because we didn't sue your asses for the inconvenience caused the other saturday angry angry
Re: MTN Has Fraudulently Extorted Me by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 31, 2021
angry angry angry Scammers
Re: MTN Has Fraudulently Extorted Me by MITCHELL96: 5:44pm On Oct 31, 2021
I swear to GOD angry angry I regretted using them as my Main service provider! That's how they Extorted money from me some years back, I never subscribed for any fashion week updates, that's how MTN kept removing 200 naira every week from my line for like 1 month plus and they never sent me message on how to cancel it, I had to stop loading card on the Sim since I had no idea on how to stop it, it was painful mehnnn
Re: MTN Has Fraudulently Extorted Me by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 31, 2021
MITCHELL96:
I swear to GOD angry angry I regretted using them as my Main service provider! That's how they Extorted money from me some years back, I never subscribed for any fashion week updates, that's how MTN kept removing 200 naira every week from my line for like 1 month plus and they never sent me message on how to cancel it, I had to stop loading card on the Sim since I had no idea on how to stop it, it was painful mehnnn
You didn't call customer care?
Re: MTN Has Fraudulently Extorted Me by Boogyman557: 5:55pm On Oct 31, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool SORRY MAN. WTF MAN
Re: MTN Has Fraudulently Extorted Me by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 31, 2021
NewSoul:

You didn't call customer care?
They won't do nothing anyways. The only sentence they know how to utter is "we have forwarded your complaint to the technical team" and the "fairy technical" team ends up doing nothing
Re: MTN Has Fraudulently Extorted Me by onomeabuja: 6:34pm On Oct 31, 2021
NewSoul:

They won't do nothing anyways. The only sentence they know how to utter is "we have forwarded your complaint to the technical team" and the "fairy technical" team ends up doing nothing
u don sabi dem finish cheesy
Re: MTN Has Fraudulently Extorted Me by nani667: 6:55pm On Oct 31, 2021
I'm using the same plan currently... Everything is in order... And it is not the first time I am using the plan, I haven't experienced any such issues...

Contact Customer service, message them on Facebook or twitter... I am sure they will resolve the issue

Re: MTN Has Fraudulently Extorted Me by nzeobi(m): 7:37pm On Oct 31, 2021
Contact their customer care and complain
Re: MTN Has Fraudulently Extorted Me by eduora: 9:09pm On Oct 31, 2021
EFCC Should take notes of it...we'll take actions that will pain mtn companies
Re: MTN Has Fraudulently Extorted Me by PureStarman: 10:32pm On Oct 31, 2021
Maybe you should sue them if you can
We need to rise

(1) (Reply)

Why I Beat Female Lecturer To Stupor UNILORIN Student Spills / Lady Begs After Being Caught Stealing From A Fabric Store In Lagos Island / Gateman Arrested While Trying To Sell Employer’s N3million Car For N350k In Cala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.