Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,505 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Ace Gospel Singer, Sola Alliyson Writes LOVE TOASTS To Celebrate Her Husband (WO - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ace Gospel Singer, Sola Alliyson Writes LOVE TOASTS To Celebrate Her Husband (WO (1005 Views)

WATCH Gospel Singer Sola Allyson's Bio, Husband, Adorable 3 Kids, Net Worth / Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang Smokes To Celebrate Her 20th Birthday; Goes Braless / Ace Gospel Singer Simon Precious Releases Brand New Worship Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ace Gospel Singer, Sola Alliyson Writes LOVE TOASTS To Celebrate Her Husband (WO by SojWORLDWIDE(m): 5:30pm On Oct 31, 2021
Ace Gospel Singer whose songs you cannot resist whatever faith you belong, Sola Alliyson is a darling of every right thinking people.

READ ALSO:  VIDEO! Sola Allyson Visits Chief Commander Ebenezer Obey Singing Interesting Evergreen Songs Together

She is known for her melodious spiritual songs, no one ever knew Sola Alliyson can write love inspirational toasts but this is on a special occasion. A special day, she stood to celebrate her husband, Mr Toyin Obaniyi on his birthday.
SOJ WORLDWIDE, http://www.sojworldnews.comstumbled on this Love Toast on her Facebook Page we thought we should shere with our darling readers on how we should be celebrating our spouses on their special days like this.

READ ALSO:  FLASHBACK: Ebenezer Obey with BAND BOYS when House, Instruments got burnt in UK in the 70s (FULL STORY)

Sola Alliyson, a virtuous woman remembered the good and challenging times between her and her heartrob and she wrote this to celebrate her husband,
"World, PLEASE join me in celebrating Toyin Obaniyi, my life friend, my PathMate. My Husband.
Today is his birthday!! �
He deserves to be CELEBRATED!
My friend, with whom I'm walking this life's journey. My friend, with whom I made babies we ate both raising. My friend, with whom I manifest as The FATHER'S #child ! The two both of us are #child but he's the more "likeable" one. Cool Guy! Not my kind of child that will be doing coconut head up and down. ��

READ ALSO:  This is what happens when you marry a wrong partner by Adesoji OMOSEBI (A MUST WATCH VIDEO)

The Chief Caretaker of all of us! Thank you Toyin for all you do! A man and six. Ọkùnrin méje!
ToyinObaniyi is a GOOD Man, end of talk! He is a nice person! And I learnt to be nice from him. But can I ever be "nice" in this my life? Ha. Toyin can be nice and pamper somebody!!!
Toyin, your testimonies shall endure and multiply! May good gifts come your way the more in life. You will succeed in ALL! We shall both grow old together. Èmi ni ma lò ẹ́ gbó, vice versa though. �

READ ALSO:  Babangida’s Better Life programme empowers rural women in16 states

And he's so fyneee! Bọ̀bọ́ yí hanz gannnn! I'm always still falling in love more and more. His smile always melts my heart, especially his dimples and I always avoid looking at his face when there's fight, because I will just melt away ni! A Girl must be strong in heart.��
He makes me laugh too! Ha. My mumu button controller. He's a full spec! �
Àbí we should have one more baby ni? ��. Remember that you said you wanted 7 children when we started? Why are you now running away? Ha, fear of school fees, the beginning of wisdom? Mo gẹ́t. �
Happy birthday, good Man, my own. I LOVE you, gan, true and pure. Ìfẹ́ yí á d'alẹ́! Àmín.
#Yóòdáa!♥️
Thank you @ayamolowophotography for this picture."

READ ALSO:  Ekiti blazes the trail, Herdsman sentenced to life imprisonment

CLICK FOR MORE>>>https://www.sojworldnews.com/ace-gospel-singer-sola-alliyson-writes-love-toasts-to-celebrate-her-husband-wonderful-toast-to-read/

KINDLY SHARE!
EDITOR'S NOTE: Please receive our news updates directly into your WhatsApp Box, make your request NOW!
'Hi' us with this number, 09069473894.
Engage us with your personal or corporate awareness and publicity.
We can also promote your political aspirations.
Call 09069473894 for further details.

SOJ WORLDWIDE...an ONLINE NEWS with a difference

Re: Ace Gospel Singer, Sola Alliyson Writes LOVE TOASTS To Celebrate Her Husband (WO by irunoko(m): 7:00pm On Oct 31, 2021
Not relevant for social media attention

Keep your marital buisnness within the confines of your sitting room.thats how you unknowingly invite evil attention to your marriage
Re: Ace Gospel Singer, Sola Alliyson Writes LOVE TOASTS To Celebrate Her Husband (WO by McEphiks(m): 5:28am On Nov 01, 2021
irunoko:
Not relevant for social media attention

Keep your marital buisnness within the confines of your sitting room.thats how you unknowingly invite evil attention to your marriage

Wahala sad sad so celebrating your partner on his birthday is now driven by attention. You sound bitter to me bruh
Re: Ace Gospel Singer, Sola Alliyson Writes LOVE TOASTS To Celebrate Her Husband (WO by irunoko(m): 6:38am On Nov 01, 2021
McEphiks:

Wahala sad sad so celebrating your partner on his birthday is now driven by attention. You sound bitter to me bruh
so saying you should celebrate your partner within the confines of your house is now bitterness?

Receive sense
Re: Ace Gospel Singer, Sola Alliyson Writes LOVE TOASTS To Celebrate Her Husband (WO by McEphiks(m): 10:36am On Nov 01, 2021
irunoko:
so saying you should celebrate your partner within the confines of your house is now bitterness?

Receive sense

You're the one who need sense. You should tell me if it's morally or legally wrong to celebrate ones partner on social media.

Las las, another smartphone in the wrong hand.

1 Like

Re: Ace Gospel Singer, Sola Alliyson Writes LOVE TOASTS To Celebrate Her Husband (WO by irunoko(m): 7:14pm On Nov 01, 2021
McEphiks:

You're the one who need sense. You should tell me if it's morally or legally wrong to celebrate ones partner on social media.

Las las, another smartphone in the wrong hand.
get lost.i cannot stoop so low to be trading words with an illiterate
Re: Ace Gospel Singer, Sola Alliyson Writes LOVE TOASTS To Celebrate Her Husband (WO by McEphiks(m): 9:29pm On Nov 01, 2021
irunoko:
get lost.i cannot stoop so low to be trading words with an illiterate

Says a negroe who can't punctuate or write an error free sentence. You should try exhibit your shallow sense of humour elsewhere. Nairaland is not for kids bruh.
Re: Ace Gospel Singer, Sola Alliyson Writes LOVE TOASTS To Celebrate Her Husband (WO by irunoko(m): 9:25am On Nov 02, 2021
McEphiks:

Says a negroe who can't punctuate or write an error free sentence. You should try exhibit your shallow sense of humour elsewhere. Nairaland is not for kids bruh.
getat

(1) (Reply)

Benin State Yahoo Boys Living Large After Successful Plus Up From Baba / Portable Arrives In London UK (pics/vid) / Reality TV Star, Whitemoney, Releases New Photos As He Turns A Year Older

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.